|01-27-2013, 12:39 PM||#9|
Lust for dust.
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Tulsa... it's OK
Well, I had a cascade of KLR tinkerings today. What started as a re-fitment of my old supermoto front fender to replace my broken one from my last ride...
Then I decided to swap my 16T sprocket for my 14T. Been doing a bit of DS exploring lately and less trail riding.
Then I decided to clean up the rear end as the swingarm tips and axle adjusters were chock full of dirt.
Then I decided to change my rear wheel bearings and grease up the whole thing properly.
Then I decided to weld up a fat foot for my side stand. Tried to drill a bunch of holes to lighten the thing. Holes in the bottom were filled with silicone to keep water and mud out of it. If I were to do it again, I'd plan out the hole placement a bit better so I could make more holes.
Devil kept poking the bull, so I shipped her ass to Mozambique.
'Cause I was over it
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|