ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #1
joeboo76 OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 34
Attention AZ ADVRIDERS Charity Event for TOM MUELLER!!!!

My name is Josiah. I am holding a charity event for a friend of mine. Tom Mueller is the sales man at Victory BMW Motorcycles. He was there for many years. He recently suffered a very severe stroke. He is still in the hospital even after a month. The bills are piling up and we need to help his family.

Tom Mueller is a very interested person. He has been all over the world on BMW's. The guy could write many books just about his life. Most GS riders in AZ know Tom or have heard of him. So I am holding an event at my shop. This even is open to everyone. We are trying to raise money for the Big Guy and help him focus on getting better. The event will be held on Feb 10th. This is the weekend after SuperBowl so I expect there to be a big crowd. I have reached out to many Vendors on this event and they have come through BIG TIME. I wont post any names but I will tell you they are some major manufacturers. Exhaust, Skid Plates, Riding Gear, ETC... All the items will be up for Silent Auction. There will also be door prizes and some good food. This is a Potluck style dinner and we have some excellent cooks. Here is the address that the event will be held at. People are welcome to contact me if they are interested in helping in anyway. The doors to the shop will open at 12:00PM. I will be there getting things ready. Dinner will be served at 5:00PM. I will close the doors once the party has died down. This will be a very relaxed atmosphere with no pressure to donate. We are there to share stories, meet new people, and to help a fellow dual sport rider.

Josiah Brennan
Dirtball Customs
420 S Robson
Mesa, AZ 85210
480-794-1066 Shop number
520-548-7358 Cell number

joeboo76 screwed with this post 01-28-2013 at 01:59 PM Reason: Forgot some info
joeboo76 is offline   Reply With Quote