|02-01-2013, 10:15 AM||#1|
Joined: Nov 2008
HDB Rallye Lite Kit and Dual Sport fairing,
A bolt on fairing, headight, roadbook holder or GPS mount.
Presently available only for KTM's with 4 M10 threaded lower handlebar clamp mounts.
Available soon for Yamaha, Honda and aftermarket triples with 12mm lower clamp bolts.
- Incredibly strong mounting system for Scott's submounted dampers,
- Various possible HDB Top Clamp configurations,
- Lower handle bar clamp risers from 1 3/4" to 3 1/2",
- Scott's damper mount adjustable for any KTM offset triple clamps,
- Adjustable roadbook holder mount, forward angled for rider safety to rotate in an impact,
- Supports 2 Baja Designs Squadron LED's, soon available for BD SII's,
- Side plates with multiple mounting locations for Ram balls or GPS mounts,
- Plastic dual headlight fairing,
No more bent or damaged submts for KTM's with this system. We've made a bombproof 4 bolt mounting design that allows for worry free lower handlebar heights of up to 4 1/8" to the centerline of the handlebars. This is the strongest mount available.
Comes with your choice of HDB top clamps with near endless possibilities for mounting on/off push button switches, toggle switches, Powerlet sockets, LED indicators or even a Baja Designs keyed ignition switch.
Your choice of lower clamps, when combined with the 5/8" Scott's adjustable mounting plate, obtains heights of 2 3/8" to 4 1/8" measured from the top of the upper triple to the centerline of the handlebars.
Plastic fairing is designed to support the Baja Designs Squadron LED Race light. The best, brightest and lightest LED light on the market today. The Squadron uses 4 Cree XML LEDs to produce 3600 lumens of usable light at 44watts and weighs just 12oz. With a very compact footprint, the Squadron is nearly impossible to kill with thermal protection circuitry and a limited lifetime warranty.
All aluminum construction mounted to both the upper and lower triple clamps to eliminate vibration and fatigue, black anodized matte black to keep reflection to zero, replacement parts will be available separately. Proudly Made in the USA.
Prices start at $359.95
See it here at Highway Dirt Bikes.
Frame mounted and fork strap mounted versions will also be available soon.
Man lived, Man suffered, Man died
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|