Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #9
theantipaul OP
Reforming Neandertal

Oddometer: 1,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnf3 View Post
That is the best set up I have seen yet. The KTM version should fit anything at least 10 years back. You would have to have a full DC conversion at 100W or more to run both squadrons plus battery charging, etc. I have converted my old 520 to full DC with a trailtech stator and would love to install this. Looks like it would bolt right up. Looks very well-made at a reasonable price.

Your KTM version should work on Husabergs back to 2004 also. Same basic clamps, except for offset and same stator/charging system. The '09 and up 'Bergs are full DC systems stock.
Thanks John, you're right on with the power requirements for the Squadrons, but you won't be sorry.

A little testing tonight,

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfdskipper View Post
Great job on this Paul. You have put together a well thought out product. I sure would like to see a version of this offered for my Super Enduro!! I am running the emig triples with a sub-mount.

Do you think you will offer a compatible version of your product for my set-up? If yes, when do you anticipate having this available

How about sales for invidual pieces of your system? Is this possible?

Also, when are the plastic masks going to be available?

Thx
Bob
Hey Bob, the SE will need a triple that has separate lowers that bolt on, then it's a go, but I haven't done one yet so can't say that there will be no issues.

Parts will be available separately, just need to figure out how to put that on the site, but that's the plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Pig View Post
Got my fairing mounted today and had to go for a test spin despite the cold weather:

Does look good Dan, thanks for the input.

Man lived, Man suffered, Man died

theantipaul is offline   Reply With Quote