Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #15
OUTLAND MOTO OP
And then suddenly....

Oddometer: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMess View Post
Downloaded to my iPad 2 fine. I have flipped through a few pages and am looking forward to reading it all on a 2 hour plane flight this evening. Graphics, text and all look really crisp and clean and easy to read.
Only one problem for me from that quick look, it appears that I can jump to an article from the contents page but, unless I am missing something, there is no way to go back without scrolling back page x page. It could do with a tool bar on the bottom with a link to the contents page, a sliding option or a bookmarks option.
Try an Australian Newstand mag called Cycle Torque as an example. Tap the bottom of the page and a toolbar pops up with links to the cover, contents page, bookmarks and library. A second bar will also pop up with a thumbnail view of each page and you can scroll through those as well.
Navigation is like a magazine. So you scroll article to article. However, you can jump around the magazine by double-tapping the screen. This will bring up all the articles. You can then tap the specific article you want and you will be taken to it. For this iteration, we made it so you only go to the beginning of an article, not an individual page. But we are looking at ways in which we might change that.