ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 08:24 PM   #11506
peterman
cop magnet
 
peterman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Springfield,,,,like the Simpsons,,,orygun
Oddometer: 13,349
yeah,,well,,

right above that picture it should not read N00B,
it should say,,(successful) International Corn Smuggler,,probly the only one on this entire forum!
I got a little sumpthin for you for yer kitchen.
__________________
peterman
___________________________
"Your God, your rules,,YOU go burn in hell!" LLV
peterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:35 AM   #11507
Mr. Fisherman
PROUD 2B Riff Raff!
 
Mr. Fisherman's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Drinking from the Stanley Cup!
Oddometer: 10,662
I miss that corn smuggler girl and her other half too....
Mr. Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:35 AM   #11508
peterman
cop magnet
 
peterman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Springfield,,,,like the Simpsons,,,orygun
Oddometer: 13,349
i have never seen the 'other half", the normal sinister display is enuff to keep me.
__________________
peterman
___________________________
"Your God, your rules,,YOU go burn in hell!" LLV
peterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:13 AM   #11509
linkweewee OP
tantum quantum
 
linkweewee's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Oregon
Oddometer: 13,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by tblume View Post
that a Mod's or a Rocker's scoot?
The Vespa 150 TAP (Troupes Aero Portees) was built for use in the 1950's Algerian War. Basically it was a standard Vespa 150cc scooter which had been modified to carry a 75mm Mk 20 recoilless rifle. They were designed to work together in pairs, with one scooter carrying the rifle and the other the ammunition. Due to their small size, they could be packed into cargo containers and dropped from an airplane behind enemy lines. Once on the ground, the riders would assemble the scooters, load the weapon/ammo and be on their way. Since the rifle was recoilless, it could be discharged while mounted to the scooter, but generally it would be removed and mounted to a tripod. These were incredibly cheap to build, costing only about $500 a piece since the rifles were US WWII surplus. They rifle had a range of 6400 meters and could penetrate armor up to 100 mm thick, which would make it perfect for getting through rush hour traffic...
__________________
Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid.
-John Wayne
linkweewee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:38 AM   #11510
Road Rash
Infamous
 
Road Rash's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: The Original OC, in Oregon
Oddometer: 18,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterman View Post
right above that picture it should not read N00B,
it should say,,(successful) International Corn Smuggler,,probly the only one on this entire forum!
I got a little sumpthin for you for yer kitchen.

Learn how to spell.................ya n00b


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fisherman View Post
I miss that corn smuggler girl................her other half...............not so much
Repaired it for ya
__________________
"A man can never have too many motorcycles, like any good craftsman you need the proper tool for the job at hand. A man needs more tools than a hammer, the same goes for bikes." ~Mr. Cob~

My Ride Through Roatan
Road Rash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:49 PM   #11511
Goldielocks
n00b
 
Goldielocks's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Oddometer: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterman View Post
right above that picture it should not read N00B,
it should say,,(successful) International Corn Smuggler,,probly the only one on this entire forum!
I got a little sumpthin for you for yer kitchen.

I like sumpthin's! This summer should be good at the OP...slab is now poured under pavillion...firebrick going into fire pit area...books on pizza oven's are being poured over...big metal robot smoker being re-installed. I think wood fired pizzas are on this summer's menu.
Goldielocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:38 PM   #11512
linkweewee OP
tantum quantum
 
linkweewee's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Oregon
Oddometer: 13,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
I like sumpthin's! This summer should be good at the OP...slab is now poured under pavillion...firebrick going into fire pit area...books on pizza oven's are being poured over...big metal robot smoker being re-installed. I think wood fired pizzas are on this summer's menu.
Now that you're talking in understandable code, I get it.
__________________
Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid.
-John Wayne
linkweewee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:59 PM   #11513
DireWolf
Knees in the Breeze
 
DireWolf's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: In the Mustard Booyah. Whooop!!
Oddometer: 12,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkweewee View Post
Now that you're talking in understandable code, I get it.
It's the Queen of Tater Salad!

__________________
Please help Elias' (Toolfan's) young family - they lost a husband and a father: Donation Page: Toolfan Support Fund
DireWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:04 PM   #11514
DireWolf
Knees in the Breeze
 
DireWolf's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: In the Mustard Booyah. Whooop!!
Oddometer: 12,794
Since no one else seems to care........

Happy Birthday, Road Rash.

Nevermind.
__________________
Please help Elias' (Toolfan's) young family - they lost a husband and a father: Donation Page: Toolfan Support Fund
DireWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #11515
Apple Jam
Forest Flyer
 
Apple Jam's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Mt Hood mud flow
Oddometer: 6,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by DireWolf View Post
Since no one else seems to care........

Happy Birthday, Road Rash.

Nevermind.
HMFBD you barely-older-than-me old fart


On another odd note,...I believe the WA outspoken group needs a "Hey GEF" thread that they can post random shit in, and that I can "ignore"
Then they can have the local audience they want and I cannot see it.
__________________
..
"got no problem with keeping truly roadless areas as wild....
On the other hand, if it has been logged or mined and roads already exist,,
...then that land should be open for public use" (peterman)
Apple Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #11516
DireWolf
Knees in the Breeze
 
DireWolf's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: In the Mustard Booyah. Whooop!!
Oddometer: 12,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Jam View Post
On another odd note,...I believe the WA outspoken group needs a "Hey GEF" thread that they can post random shit in, and that I can "ignore"
Then they can have the local audience they want and I cannot see it.
As recently annointed PNW sheriff, I would support this.

Sadly, creativity can be lacking with some.

P.S. RR is older than you? Wow. That's old.
__________________
Please help Elias' (Toolfan's) young family - they lost a husband and a father: Donation Page: Toolfan Support Fund
DireWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #11517
Apple Jam
Forest Flyer
 
Apple Jam's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Mt Hood mud flow
Oddometer: 6,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by DireWolf View Post
As recently annointed PNW sheriff, I would support this.

Sadly, creativity can be lacking with some.

P.S. RR is older than you? Wow. That's old.
FYYFF
You wanna see what MotoKat thinks?
I could send a PM to somebody up there suggesting it.
Mr Cob, maybe?
__________________
..
"got no problem with keeping truly roadless areas as wild....
On the other hand, if it has been logged or mined and roads already exist,,
...then that land should be open for public use" (peterman)
Apple Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:48 PM   #11518
DireWolf
Knees in the Breeze
 
DireWolf's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: In the Mustard Booyah. Whooop!!
Oddometer: 12,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Jam View Post
FYYFF
You wanna see what MotoKat thinks?
I could send a PM to somebody up there suggesting it.
Mr Cob, maybe?
You should start it and we'll see how it goes.

Thread title will be key......
__________________
Please help Elias' (Toolfan's) young family - they lost a husband and a father: Donation Page: Toolfan Support Fund
DireWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:55 PM   #11519
Apple Jam
Forest Flyer
 
Apple Jam's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Mt Hood mud flow
Oddometer: 6,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by DireWolf View Post
You should start it and we'll see how it goes.

Thread title will be key......
Since I'd be offering a place where rules could be...um...overlooked a bit...
Should I ask MK, or just go for it, Mr Sheriff?

I could make it good. "Hey Guns" would be asking for trouble, so I figured maybe....."For the love of GEF" or something....

Do we promise to stay out of it? Or just not "troll" it?
__________________
..
"got no problem with keeping truly roadless areas as wild....
On the other hand, if it has been logged or mined and roads already exist,,
...then that land should be open for public use" (peterman)
Apple Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:02 PM   #11520
DireWolf
Knees in the Breeze
 
DireWolf's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: In the Mustard Booyah. Whooop!!
Oddometer: 12,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Jam View Post
Since I'd be offering a place where rules could be...um...overlooked a bit...
Should I ask MK, or just go for it, Mr Sheriff?

I could make it good. "Hey Guns" would be asking for trouble, so I figured maybe....."For the love of GEF" or something....

Do we promise to stay out of it? Or just not "troll" it?
I haven't trolled a day in my life.

I'm just misunderstood.
__________________
Please help Elias' (Toolfan's) young family - they lost a husband and a father: Donation Page: Toolfan Support Fund
DireWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 04:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014