ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 06:56 AM   #46
dunerat
WTF?
 
dunerat's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: DRINKIN FROM THE CUP
Oddometer: 14,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
Yeah, I need a new purse.
I got a upside down camel hump clutch bag fer ya Robbie....grab it like a ski pole and boom!

Happy VD biotch
__________________
GO KINGS!!!!(Edit:2 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPION KINGS) 00'KX500 (dune wrecker)08'SE ,06'EXC,02'YZF/W,76'04'H-D
92 YJ extreem ,76 CJ 5 sand beast ,07 JK cruiser
dunerat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:34 AM   #47
mxbundy
Studly Adventurer
 
mxbundy's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Hemet Ca.
Oddometer: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
. Of course you are...... You know it's going to be a good time..

I haven't ridden with you since our last one with Riceless.

Yeah been a long time!
Hey can I bring a friend or 2?

Also I say we make the hill climb challenge a combined total of your accent and decent times!

We have an official starting/finish line, your time starts when you cross the line and ends when you recross it.!
The going downhill part is what separates the men from the boys, yo!

Bundy
__________________
The 80`s..........ah yes...back in the days when men looked like women, women dressed like whores and the music F@#KING ROCKED!

Check out http://seatconcepts.com/ , your ass will appreciate it!
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=621311
mxbundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:38 AM   #48
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxbundy View Post
Also I say we make the hill climb challenge a combined total of your accent and decent times!

We have an official starting/finish line, your time starts when you cross the line and ends when you recross it.!
The going downhill part is what separates the men from the boys, yo!

Bundy
Bad idea..................... It will be come obvious that I'm a boy, even more so..........
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:11 AM   #49
HAPPYTRAILSINC OP
single track rider
 
HAPPYTRAILSINC's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: lost in space
Oddometer: 986
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxbundy View Post
Yeah been a long time!
Hey can I bring a friend or 2?

Also I say we make the hill climb challenge a combined total of your accent and decent times!

We have an official starting/finish line, your time starts when you cross the line and ends when you recross it.!
The going downhill part is what separates the men from the boys, yo!

Bundy
bundy, fuck whats another at this point!

but yea, ur idea sounds good, thats if u guys make it up that hill- the decent is crazy
__________________
HAPPYTRAILS
Scott

I am in not associated with happy-trails.com
I am the original happytrails
HAPPYTRAILSINC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:20 AM   #50
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist
 
RAZR's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Silver Lake (L.A.)
Oddometer: 8,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxbundy View Post
Yeah been a long time!
Hey can I bring a friend or 2?

Also I say we make the hill climb challenge a combined total of your accent and decent times!

We have an official starting/finish line, your time starts when you cross the line and ends when you recross it.
!
The going downhill part is what separates the men from the boys, yo!

Bundy

yeah duh
__________________
"when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
YOUTUBE
SPOT
RAZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:26 AM   #51
mxbundy
Studly Adventurer
 
mxbundy's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Hemet Ca.
Oddometer: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR View Post
yeah duh

Hey, sum peoples you have to splain everything!!
__________________
The 80`s..........ah yes...back in the days when men looked like women, women dressed like whores and the music F@#KING ROCKED!

Check out http://seatconcepts.com/ , your ass will appreciate it!
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=621311
mxbundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:28 AM   #52
mxbundy
Studly Adventurer
 
mxbundy's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Hemet Ca.
Oddometer: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPPYTRAILSINC View Post
bundy, fuck whats another at this point!

but yea, ur idea sounds good, thats if u guys make it up that hill- the decent is crazy
Last time I was up there I made it, but that doesnt mean I will this time though!

Bundy
__________________
The 80`s..........ah yes...back in the days when men looked like women, women dressed like whores and the music F@#KING ROCKED!

Check out http://seatconcepts.com/ , your ass will appreciate it!
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=621311
mxbundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:33 AM   #53
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxbundy View Post
Hey, sum peoples you have to splain everything!!
I thought the clock stopped once you crossed the line and then took a shot of GJ.
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:06 PM   #54
traveltoad
Aaron S
 
traveltoad's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Location: San Fernando Valley
Oddometer: 6,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
I thought the clock stopped once you crossed the line and then took a shot of GJ.
When I used to race Cyclocross, there was a race series where after you crossed the finish line you could get time taken off for every beer (had to be cheap beer) consumed in the first 10 min after crossing.

And yes, the time got added back on with penalty time if you hurled.
traveltoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:30 PM   #55
catfish
Squidicus Adventurous
 
catfish's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2002
Location: Morgan Territory, CA
Oddometer: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
I thought the clock stopped once you crossed the line and then took a shot of GJ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveltoad View Post
When I used to race Cyclocross, there was a race series where after you crossed the finish line you could get time taken off for every beer (had to be cheap beer) consumed in the first 10 min after crossing.

And yes, the time got added back on with penalty time if you hurled.

In a typical Mudz & Sudz Enduro, there would be one beer stop on the hard loop, and 2 beer stops on the easy loop.

So for a hillclimb, maybe one beer at the top if you make it, or 2 beers at the bottom if you don't!

Catfish ...
catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:57 PM   #56
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish View Post
In a typical Mudz & Sudz Enduro, there would be one beer stop on the hard loop, and 2 beer stops on the easy loop.

So for a hillclimb, maybe one beer at the top if you make it, or 2 beers at the bottom if you don't!

Catfish ...
And when do we get the Percoset?
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:03 PM   #57
traveltoad
Aaron S
 
traveltoad's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Location: San Fernando Valley
Oddometer: 6,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
And when do we get the Percoset?
I think it is assumed you started the day with that one...
traveltoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #58
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveltoad View Post
I think it is assumed you started the day with that one...
Vicodin is for morning, Percoset for any time after noon.
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:05 PM   #59
traveltoad
Aaron S
 
traveltoad's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Location: San Fernando Valley
Oddometer: 6,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
Vicodin is for morning, Percoset for any time after noon.
I always get that wrong... That's why we keep you around!
traveltoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:20 PM   #60
Excndez
Girly Adventurer
 
Excndez's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Oddometer: 199
I'd like to join y'all if there is still room left on the mountain. I can contribute whatever for the after ride shin dig.

It's kind of confusing to me though. Is it Percoset in the morning or afternoon? followed with beer? and then Vicodin? or was it beer, Vicodin Percoset? Vicodin, beer, Percoset? holy gawd? We have to climb some hills im between all of this, and stuff a gnarly trail ride in somewhere as well. I'll need to go back and graduate kindergarten to figure this all out.

Shoot me a PM with details if you think I fit in with the cool kids crowd.

thks Ben
__________________
Ben
2010 Ural Gear Up
2007 KTM adv
1970 CT70hko x 6
Excndez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014