Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
ColoradoBigfoot OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 113
KTM Dealer Report

I get to travel a lot for work and one of the things I like to do is stop by the local bike shop when I have time to kill. Been doing this for years. Brand of dealer visited depended on what bike I owned at the time. I'm always looking/hoping to find something that I like that's not available "back home". Now that I own a KTM I have been focusing on KTM dealers. Today I stopped by Scuderia West in San Francisco and was not disappointed. They had the best in stock selection of Adventure hard parts and KTM appearal I have seen here stateside, rivaling the shop I visited in Stuttgart, Germany. I was very impressed by the friendliness and attitude of the people who were working there (Paul and the three guys behind the counter who I did not get their names). I have no idea about their reputation in regards to sales/service, but my experience today was one of the best I've had......two thumbs up! BTW, I ended buying a couple of things...a "Racing Tee" and one of those black shop shirts w/ embroidered KTM logos (has collar). If you are in the neighborhood I highly recommend stopping by, you won't be disappointed.
ColoradoBigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote