User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2013, 06:27 PM   #11
Nikster
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Finally got through with this. This is Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance, only for 2012/13 - amazing stuff. Epic. All I can say is please AH keep at it, and keep riding and writing, because that is your calling, clearly. Oh, and photos.

I thought I'd seen it all, all the gorgeous Panigale shots that ever would be. Id even become a little jaded - oh, another drop dead gorgeous shot in an amazing landscape with the best designed motorcycle one can buy. Then I came upon the ones with the coyotes. Holy Jesus of motorbike shots!!! Those really blew my mind. Put them up somewhere and sell them!

I felt sad seeing the Pani locked away in storage... like hey that was a fun ride and its unfortunately all over now and back to normal life. But not so, I have faith in AH to keep going, kinda does not strike me as if he has arrived at the end just yet. We all seek spiritual elevation in the end, whether we know it or not, whether we call it that or call it by some other name, we are looking for it; the way you are doing it is a good way, a different way, and it resonates with us.

Thanks, and thanks, ebook bought.
Nikster is offline   Reply With Quote