ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2013, 08:31 AM   #1
Hair OP
Outside the boxer

Oddometer: 13,716
Cleaning house? Sell your small items and donate to the NMOHA Access Defense Fund.

Fund raising for the NMOHA Access defense fund.

As many of you know the Santa Fe National Forest Trail Management Ruling is currently being challenged in court by the NMOHVA. And that the NMOHVA is actively raising funds for the challenge. This challenge will directly effect all users of the Santa Fe National Forest. And if won it could become a model for future efforts in other National Forests. Through out this entire process the Black Feather motorcycle club has worked to keep trails open.
But this ruling effects almost all users in the SFNF. Even hikers will be effected. This is because as ACCESS is restricted fewer hiking routes will be accessible. Thus leading to higher concentrations of hikers in the parts of the forest that can be accessed. We are already experiencing this effect. The recent fires have concentrated users on lands that have not burned.

On the two wheel side of life, SFNF users are anyone from GS riders to trials riders. This ruling will effect anyone who rides in the SFNF and will push potential users of the SFNF to other riding spots.

As spring approaches many of us are getting ready to do a little spring cleaning around the house. Or are upgrading equipment on our rides. Now is the time to consider selling off your unwanted items and donating the proceeds from those sales to the Defense Fund.

If there is enough stuff that comes up for sale it might be fun to have a Swap Meet some where this spring.

I am not directly associated with the NMOHVA but I am grateful for their efforts.

Here is a link to the NMOHVA website.
http://www.nmohva.org/main/index.php

And a direct link to the defense fund's website.
http://nmohva.wildapricot.org/Defaul...pageId=1344243

Regards
Hair
Old 02-21-2013, 10:16 AM   #2
AKASY
Noob

Oddometer: 2,166
Parts and pieces

OK Hair I'm up for that--
Set of 43mm KTM fork legs
KTM Triple tree--does not fit the fork legs
Couple of KTM stock tanks
KTM swing arm--early 2000 or late 1990's
Set of radiator guards--KTM--flatland maybe?
more than likely some other stuff--willing to donate to NMOHVA if they want to do a swap meet\flea market
Old 02-21-2013, 10:20 AM   #3
Hair OP
Outside the boxer

Oddometer: 13,716
Great, if you don't mind post them over on the flea market.
I am thinking of listing a few items too. I need to look through my stuff and see what I can part with.