ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #46
CaptRick OP
On dry land 4 now.....

Oddometer: 4,361
Ned,

Thanks for that lead as well.
I will give them a shop next time I need parts and latley that has been quite often as my orange gets older......

Growing older every day but never growing up.
CaptRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:47 AM   #47
Greco
Momma's boys

Oddometer: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by neduro View Post
Keep Ktm of aspen in mind as well. Tons of stuff in stock, very sharp staff, ground is next day in Colorado, and they are deeply involved in keeping our Colorado trails open.
Thanks Ned, forgot about those guys. They help out fast guy Ian Blythe.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:52 PM   #48
dmac1
Desert SW Luvr

Oddometer: 638
I'm tellin you guys...check Motosport.com. Just for grins, I compared Munn's price on a fuel petcock vs Motosport. 29.69 v 26.05 right now. Motosport always has discounted prices. Still 25% off retail right now....I think normal discount is 15% off which appears to be same as Munns.

Now....if Munns helps support KTMTalk somehow, I might send some more business their way if the price is a push, but it sounds like most of you guys already use them and I'm guessing its because they are linked directly to KTMTalk and therefore convenient.

Another advantage of Motosport is if you have multiple brands, they can support you. We've got 3 brands to buy for (orange, green and red).

As far as President's Day delivery, I don't think that was anything special since that would be related to the delivery service and not the shipper since its not a Holiday for most in the country.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #49
AKASY
Noob

Oddometer: 2,149
Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmac1 View Post
I'm tellin you guys...check Motosport.com. Just for grins, I compared Munn's price on a fuel petcock vs Motosport. 29.69 v 26.05 right now. Motosport always has discounted prices. Still 25% off retail right now....I think normal discount is 15% off which appears to be same as Munns.

Now....if Munns helps support KTMTalk somehow, I might send some more business their way if the price is a push, but it sounds like most of you guys already use them and I'm guessing its because they are linked directly to KTMTalk and therefore convenient.

Another advantage of Motosport is if you have multiple brands, they can support you. We've got 3 brands to buy for (orange, green and red).

As far as President's Day delivery, I don't think that was anything special since that would be related to the delivery service and not the shipper since its not a Holiday for most in the country.
Went there and then to KTM OEM,
They don't even list the 2007 525exc--
Old 02-21-2013, 01:49 PM   #50
thump_co
..ouch

Oddometer: 1,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Thanks Ned, forgot about those guys. They help out fast guy Ian Blythe.
Fast guy? Pshaa.. I mean hell, last enduro I raced he wasn't going that much faster than me when he passed me high-side through a ravine. I mean.. maybe 50% or so, but come on.. I just missed my Wheaties that morning.

AMA | COHVCO | Stay The Trail | BRC | TPA | BCTR | NCTR
thump_co is offline   Reply With Quote