ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Racing
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 07:33 AM   #91
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer
 
Baja Dad's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Norco California
Oddometer: 1,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by 640 Armageddon View Post
Remember to check the clearance with the brake caliper. The bolt clearance is very tight. The Touratech magnetic bolt for example would interfere with the break caliper
he is not running a caliper on that side.
We only run 1- front brake.
__________________
2014 support: GPR,IMS Aurora Rally Kriega, Raiden LS2,100Goggles,SIDI,Seat Concepts, Rally Raid Products UK,Precision Concepts, MX1West,Dunlop
Baja Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:35 AM   #92
640 Armageddon
-oo-
 
640 Armageddon's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Greece
Oddometer: 1,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja Dad View Post
he is not running a caliper on that side.
We only run 1- front brake.


And we said that a couple of posts ago ...

Goody goody goody
__________________
Aurora Rally Equipment
"Do or Do Not. There is No Try" - Yoda
640 Armageddon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:47 PM   #93
jrozar
Studly Adventurer
 
jrozar's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Vegas Baby!
Oddometer: 617
So how about a update?
__________________
jrozar
Las Vegas NV
www.my2wheels.com
jrozar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:19 AM   #94
Maineroot OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: May 2012
Location: Austin Texas
Oddometer: 141
Got out with Nate (El Spiderman) on Thurs and rode the SuperTanker Valdez.

The Deathstar is fully functional.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/86168233@N08/8609754961/

Hooked up the roadbook and ICO and a 2 amp USB plug on the dashboard, all run from a dedicated individually fuse protected circuit. Relay runs off the keyed ignition to power up.

Only problem is that when I turn the bike off- the ICO resets to 0. Is that normal? I would think that could be disastrous.
__________________
#34 MX1K
TEAM GREENWOOD: Kali Protectives, Hammer Nutrition
Maine Root Handcrafted Beverages, Darco Boot, ATOMIC MOTO,
Klim Riding Gear, Flexx Bars, Seat Concepts Seats, CJ DESIGNS PEGS, FORMA
BOOTS, Tj's Cycle, Austin TX

Maineroot screwed with this post 04-01-2013 at 10:25 AM
Maineroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:38 PM   #95
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer
 
Baja Dad's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Norco California
Oddometer: 1,856
It should not re-set.
It should not be on the Key power circuit it should be on a 3 amp fuse by it's self



Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineroot View Post
Got out with Nate (El Spiderman) on Thurs and rode the SuperTanker Valdez.

The Deathstar is fully functional.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/86168233@N08/8609754961/

Hooked up the roadbook and ICO and a 2 amp USB plug on the dashboard, all run from a dedicated individually fuse protected circuit. Relay runs off the keyed ignition to power up.

Only problem is that when I turn the bike off- the ICO resets to 0. Is that normal? I would think that could be disastrous.
__________________
2014 support: GPR,IMS Aurora Rally Kriega, Raiden LS2,100Goggles,SIDI,Seat Concepts, Rally Raid Products UK,Precision Concepts, MX1West,Dunlop
Baja Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:11 PM   #96
Maineroot OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: May 2012
Location: Austin Texas
Oddometer: 141
So wire it to keep it powered on the entire time? Use a dedicated switch to turn it off at the end of the day?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja Dad View Post
It should not re-set.
It should not be on the Key power circuit it should be on a 3 amp fuse by it's self
__________________
#34 MX1K
TEAM GREENWOOD: Kali Protectives, Hammer Nutrition
Maine Root Handcrafted Beverages, Darco Boot, ATOMIC MOTO,
Klim Riding Gear, Flexx Bars, Seat Concepts Seats, CJ DESIGNS PEGS, FORMA
BOOTS, Tj's Cycle, Austin TX
Maineroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #97
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer
 
Baja Dad's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Norco California
Oddometer: 1,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineroot View Post
So wire it to keep it powered on the entire time? Use a dedicated switch to turn it off at the end of the day?
I turns it self off after two hours of no movment.
Or you can hole both buttons on the ICO it will spell OFF and it is turned off
__________________
2014 support: GPR,IMS Aurora Rally Kriega, Raiden LS2,100Goggles,SIDI,Seat Concepts, Rally Raid Products UK,Precision Concepts, MX1West,Dunlop
Baja Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:08 AM   #98
johnson357
Bad Monkey Racing
 
johnson357's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Indpls, IN
Oddometer: 1,167
[QUOTE=

The Deathstar is fully functional.


[/QUOTE]

That's no moon, it's a Space Station!
johnson357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014