Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
Baja Designs OP
Baja Designs

Oddometer: 525
F800GS Squadron Lighting Kit

Hey guys

I just wanted to show your our Squadron Lighting kit for the F800GS. Just thought id post it in here for all the 800 owners.

The kit comes with two Squadrons, F800GS specific brackets, all wiring and necessary mounting hardware. No modifications of the bike is necessary.

We also offer 10% off for advrider members. If you have any questions let me know thanks
Mike
BD

http://www.bajadesigns.com/ProductDe...mNumber=636100
760 560 2252 ext 126 and/or ext.123
Baja Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:05 AM   #2
Indy Unlimited
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,288
I put the flood version on my Husky TE610 just above the Baja Designs HID main head light to light up the trails at night and all I can say is these things are worth every penny ( even though you need a wheel barrel full ).
I chased a black bear down the trail one night and the wide flood spread angle really helps with seeing off the trail to the sides. I watched and did not have to turn the handle bars to see him scamper off into the forest.

2013 Ducati Hypermotard SP, 2011 Husaberg FE570S, 2011 BMW S1000RR, 2010 BMW F800GS
2007 Husqvarna TE610 , 2003 KTM 525 MXC

Indy Unlimited screwed with this post 03-02-2013 at 06:14 AM
Indy Unlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:46 AM   #3
petzi-baer
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Unlimited View Post
I put the flood version on my Husky TE610 just above the Baja Designs HID main head light to light up the trails at night and all I can say is these things are worth every penny ( even though you need a wheel barrel full ).
I chased a black bear down the trail one night and the wide flood spread angle really helps with seeing off the trail to the sides. I watched and did not have to turn the handle bars to see him scamper off into the forest.
When you get your Duc let me know you like it

Petzi-baer
petzi-baer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #4
CrustyOldFart
Adventurer

Oddometer: 17
2013 f800gs

Hi Baja Designs,
Do you offer a lighting kit that will work with the new 2013 model? The front-end plastics are different and the blinkers now mounted higher off the fairing near the headlight. Looks like setup you showed in post obive for earlier model years may conflict with blinkers on the 2013 model. Will the BD lights still fit or is an update in the works?
Thanks,
Steve
CrustyOldFart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:45 AM   #5
petzi-baer
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyOldFart View Post
Hi Baja Designs,
Do you offer a lighting kit that will work with the new 2013 model? The front-end plastics are different and the blinkers now mounted higher off the fairing near the headlight. Looks like setup you showed in post obive for earlier model years may conflict with blinkers on the 2013 model. Will the BD lights still fit or is an update in the works?
Thanks,
Steve
Just a thought - I really hate all that stuff hanging off my bike. Would it be actually possible to integrate the turn signals into the aux lights?

thanks

petzi-baer
petzi-baer is offline   Reply With Quote