ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Racing
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 10:50 PM   #1471
Skowinski
Deuterostome
 
Skowinski's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Wandering In The Desert Somewhere
Oddometer: 5,202
Where is Spies, is his shoulder still bunged up?
__________________
"The atoms or elementary particles themselves are not real; they form a world of potentialities or possibilities rather than one of things or facts."
- Werner Heisenburg


In memory of Nika: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=990697
Skowinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:58 PM   #1472
mdubya
Right Brigade
 
mdubya's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: western, MD
Oddometer: 7,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skowinski View Post
Where is Spies, is his shoulder still bunged up?
Spies was sandwiched between Hayden and Dovi, early on. He is .5 behind Hayden and 1.2 behind Dovi, who has gotten into the 2:02's. Hayden is at 203.5, Spies and Ianonne are at 2:04.0.
__________________
+0
mdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:10 PM   #1473
wbedient
MoTard
 
wbedient's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: North Central Washington
Oddometer: 1,241
How much faster are the top guys lapping?
__________________

2008 KTM 690 Enduro
My Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/wbedient#g/u
wbedient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:37 PM   #1474
mdubya
Right Brigade
 
mdubya's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: western, MD
Oddometer: 7,219
Pos Rider Team Fastest lap Lead. Gap Prev. Gap Laps Last lap
1 PEDROSA, Dani Repsol Honda Team 2:01.580 17 / 34 1:09.086

2 LORENZO, Jorge Yamaha Factory Racing 2:01.815 0.235 0.235 14 / 25 1:11.730

3 MARQUEZ, Marc Repsol Honda Team 2:01.942 0.362 0.127 17 / 23 2:38.067

4 BRADL, Stefan LCR Honda MotoGP 2:01.959 0.379 0.017 24 / 30 1:11.957

5 ROSSI, Valentino Yamaha Factory Racing 2:02.028 0.448 0.069 19 / 25 1:12.296

6 CRUTCHLOW, Cal Monster Yamaha Tech 3 2:02.272 0.692 0.244 5 / 28 1:08.258

7 BAUTISTA, Alvaro GO&FUN Honda Gresini 2:02.362 0.782 0.090 27 / 29 1:05.859

8 DOVIZIOSO, Andrea Ducati Team 2:02.801 1.221 0.439 16 / 22 1:24.279

9 HAYDEN, Nicky Ducati Team 2:03.143 1.563 0.342 37 / 44 1:15.633

10 SMITH, Bradley Monster Yamaha Tech 3 2:03.632 2.052 0.489 24 / 24 2:03.632

11 NAKASUGA, Katsayuki Yamaha Factory 2:03.734 2.154 0.102 23 / 24 1:10.474

12 ESPARGARO, Aleix Power Electronics Aspar 2:03.941 2.361 0.207 27 / 28 1:17.706

13 SPIES, Ben Ignite Pramac Racing Team 2:04.047 2.467 0.106 24 / 25 1:18.708

14 IANNONE, Andrea Energy T.I. Pramac Racing Team 2:04.050 2.470 0.003 29 / 32 1:19.923
__________________
+0
mdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:53 PM   #1475
mdubya
Right Brigade
 
mdubya's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: western, MD
Oddometer: 7,219
Heavy rain, they are done for the day.
__________________
+0
mdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:35 AM   #1476
DC2wheels
Castle Anthrax troll
 
DC2wheels's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: N.H.
Oddometer: 2,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubya View Post
Not quite a wall in the Yamaha garage. Yet.

Here we go again

Wait until Rossi is chasing JLo for a few races and VR wants some set-up info.

46 may ask for the wall to come down and find another one that Lorentho's team has erected
__________________
'92 K100RS
'12 DRZ400
sugarhillctd on the
http://k11og.org/forum/index.php world-wide K bike forum

DC2wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:52 AM   #1477
mdubya
Right Brigade
 
mdubya's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: western, MD
Oddometer: 7,219
Reading through some translations; apparently Rossi's 2013 bike would not run properly, relegating him to the 2012 bike while the team tried to fix the glitch in the 2013 bike.

Shades of Spies problems last season?
__________________
+0
mdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:13 AM   #1478
Kropotkin
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Kropotkin's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Location: Dieren, The Low Low Lands of Holland
Oddometer: 7,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubya View Post
Reading through some translations; apparently Rossi's 2013 bike would not run properly, relegating him to the 2012 bike while the team tried to fix the glitch in the 2013 bike.

Shades of Spies problems last season?
It's testing. They have a bunch of new parts, so it's natural some stuff doesn't work.


And of course, the #1 rider gets first access to parts....
Kropotkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:41 AM   #1479
swimmer
armchair asshole
 
swimmer's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: tucson
Oddometer: 4,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kropotkin View Post

And of course, the #1 rider gets first access to parts....
Loving it.


Glad to see Bradl up there close to MM. I'd really like to see him up on the podium regularly.

Not surprised to see Smith off the pace.

And as advrider's unofficial #1 Pedrosa fanboi I couldn't be happier to see him on top of the time sheet - again.
swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:00 AM   #1480
Kropotkin
Big Girl's Blouse
 
Kropotkin's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Location: Dieren, The Low Low Lands of Holland
Oddometer: 7,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer View Post
Not surprised to see Smith off the pace.
Smith is exactly where Bradl was last year ...
Kropotkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:16 AM   #1481
wbedient
MoTard
 
wbedient's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: North Central Washington
Oddometer: 1,241
Has anybody hear how Spies shoulder is doing?

I'm hoping that is slowing him down some... not just the turd he is riding.
__________________

2008 KTM 690 Enduro
My Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/wbedient#g/u
wbedient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:22 AM   #1482
Skowinski
Deuterostome
 
Skowinski's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Wandering In The Desert Somewhere
Oddometer: 5,202
So, is MM looking more and more like the real deal, or is this still "just testing"?


Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubya View Post
Pos Rider Team Fastest lap Lead. Gap Prev. Gap Laps Last lap
1 PEDROSA, Dani Repsol Honda Team 2:01.580 17 / 34 1:09.086

2 LORENZO, Jorge Yamaha Factory Racing 2:01.815 0.235 0.235 14 / 25 1:11.730

3 MARQUEZ, Marc Repsol Honda Team 2:01.942 0.362 0.127 17 / 23 2:38.067

4 BRADL, Stefan LCR Honda MotoGP 2:01.959 0.379 0.017 24 / 30 1:11.957

5 ROSSI, Valentino Yamaha Factory Racing 2:02.028 0.448 0.069 19 / 25 1:12.296

6 CRUTCHLOW, Cal Monster Yamaha Tech 3 2:02.272 0.692 0.244 5 / 28 1:08.258

7 BAUTISTA, Alvaro GO&FUN Honda Gresini 2:02.362 0.782 0.090 27 / 29 1:05.859

8 DOVIZIOSO, Andrea Ducati Team 2:02.801 1.221 0.439 16 / 22 1:24.279

9 HAYDEN, Nicky Ducati Team 2:03.143 1.563 0.342 37 / 44 1:15.633

10 SMITH, Bradley Monster Yamaha Tech 3 2:03.632 2.052 0.489 24 / 24 2:03.632

11 NAKASUGA, Katsayuki Yamaha Factory 2:03.734 2.154 0.102 23 / 24 1:10.474

12 ESPARGARO, Aleix Power Electronics Aspar 2:03.941 2.361 0.207 27 / 28 1:17.706

13 SPIES, Ben Ignite Pramac Racing Team 2:04.047 2.467 0.106 24 / 25 1:18.708

14 IANNONE, Andrea Energy T.I. Pramac Racing Team 2:04.050 2.470 0.003 29 / 32 1:19.923
__________________
"The atoms or elementary particles themselves are not real; they form a world of potentialities or possibilities rather than one of things or facts."
- Werner Heisenburg


In memory of Nika: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=990697
Skowinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:51 AM   #1483
Codewheeney
Hoopy Frood
 
Codewheeney's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2003
Location: Morgan Hill, CA
Oddometer: 2,634
K reports Suzuki Set to Join MotoGP Test After Barcelona



JC
__________________
Jim
Morgan Hill, CA - 2015 R1200GS, 2004 R1150GS.

Plays in traffic.
Codewheeney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:52 AM   #1484
mdubya
Right Brigade
 
mdubya's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: western, MD
Oddometer: 7,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skowinski View Post
So, is MM looking more and more like the real deal, or is this still "just testing"?
He is the real deal.

Everyone says he is smooth, fast as hell, and consistent.
__________________
+0
mdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:00 AM   #1485
mdubya
Right Brigade
 
mdubya's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: western, MD
Oddometer: 7,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbedient View Post
Has anybody hear how Spies shoulder is doing?

I'm hoping that is slowing him down some... not just the turd he is riding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by @BenSpies11
Rain cut the day short....on a better note the shoulder has improved a good bit so hopefully get a few things done this test!
Someone at the test said Ben is looking good and riding the Duc hard.

___________
__________________
+0
mdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014