Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #301
Chicken Helmet
I'm A Stumper™

Oddometer: 4,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtynDusty View Post
Well they said the thread was dead , we added fuel & fanned it , love all you guys to, We stirred the pot, now its time to smoke it. buy you guys a beer down there . Going to visit my sister in fla.. havent kissed her in years , or yars .
I dont blame ya. She hasn't brushed her tooth since. Something about wanting to remember you, lol.
From what I've heard, riding a DR feels just like riding a KLR except you're head doesn't sway left and right constantly scanning the ditches for aluminum cans.
Chicken Helmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #302
DirtynDusty
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 288
I better build her some wooden teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Helmet View Post
I dont blame ya. She hasn't brushed her tooth since. Something about wanting to remember you, lol.
I hope she filled that sharp tooth down ,last time she left a blister on my mister, hopefully she pulled it all out, nuttin better than a gumm sister ,where red beans & rice didn't miss her, & are prurated n a blender , I better call her a head of time , she may wan't me to whiddle her some wooden teeth from some good soild oak ,or locust...
DirtynDusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:19 AM   #303
kurtzinpa
KurtzInPA

Oddometer: 88
SECURE parking and tent site to share

I will be camping at KOA south of town from Friday the 8th thru Monday the 18th. Tent site with water and elect. NEED TO SHARE $'s (rate is $90/night).

Park your rig and leave your equipment there while enjoying the sites. Bring cash.

Just woke following great weekend at Daytona 500. lots of photos to post . That will take days.
kurtzinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:57 PM   #304
gus
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtzinpa View Post
I will be camping at KOA south of town from Friday the 8th thru Monday the 18th. Tent site with water and elect. NEED TO SHARE $'s (rate is $90/night).
L
$90 a night! Good Lawd! That's a lot of money to pitch a tent. Move 20 miles north of the speedway to Holiday Travel Park for $18 a night. Does that include booze and hookers with water and elect?
gus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:19 AM   #305
Colemanfu
King of all manfu

Oddometer: 3,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by gus View Post
$90 a night! Good Lawd! Does that include booze and hookers with water and elect?
I would guess for that kind of do ray me you'll be avoiding the no-goodnicks that gather at the $18 a night sites.
Some of those inexpensive places are a real zoo .
Old 02-27-2013, 09:26 AM   #306
wizze
Wizze = Wise

Oddometer: 929
Heading down for the SX then riding down to Key West and back to Daytona for the 200. Trailering down mostly because its EFFING cold here in the northeast and taking the FZ1. So if you see a white retro FZ1 and a white and pink FZ6R (Mrs. Wizze) say Hey. Oh and screw camping...it's beds, TV and showers for me.
2005 BMW R1200RT
Is that it?
wizze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:24 PM   #307
gus
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colemanfu View Post
Some of those inexpensive places are a real zoo .
HTP is where the BMW camp out is. It gets really wild there, not.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:28 PM   #308
DirtynDusty
Gnarly Adventurer

Heading to the sx race as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizze View Post
Heading down for the SX then riding down to Key West and back to Daytona for the 200. Trailering down mostly because its EFFING cold here in the northeast and taking the FZ1. So if you see a white retro FZ1 and a white and pink FZ6R (Mrs. Wizze) say Hey. Oh and screw camping...it's beds, TV and showers for me.
Wife & i are in for the sx race. We are heading down friday from Wv .If we cross paths , Maybe we can have a brew or 2.
I wan't to check in with my friends working the star yamadawg tent camp sat @ noonish,& check out the new 2013 s see what free stuff they are giving away. last time i got a 200, buck rebate coupon ,on my supertenere.
I don't think we will be @ the amature races sunday & monday ,(the ricky goat carmichael amature days race's)
See you there. safe journey.
Ps. get a track side pass for the sx race . thats up & above pitt pass or gen admission ect. you will be glad you did. inside tip.

You Take the red pill you stay in wonderland. i'l show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:13 PM   #309
Hurley959
Adventurer

Oddometer: 54
It's a bit out of the way, but we're racing supermoto at the Keystone Airpark, just south of Starke, on the 17th if you guys want to see a different type of 2-wheeled action.
Hurley959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:39 PM   #310
DirtynDusty
Gnarly Adventurer

Tis fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley959 View Post
It's a bit out of the way, but we're racing supermoto at the Keystone Airpark, just south of Starke, on the 17th if you guys want to see a different type of 2-wheeled action.
I hve done some super-moto back a few years ago with my wr450 & 17 stickys. My ol buddy Doug henery , wadded up bad a few times , & now he is in the chair. What a good guy , still got a smile on his face .
Old 02-28-2013, 11:10 PM   #311
The Flyin Hawaiian
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 244
The wife and I are signed up for the Alligator Enduro. We will probably be trying out Tates Hell (any good?) we have friends near there. Croom and possibly Big Scrub. Debating on doing the GNCC, probably not though. Then the wife is riding the Sandy Lane Enduro when we get back home to Jersey. All in all its going to be a pretty busy vacation! Any good non chain bbq joints between Panama City and Okeechobee? I know its a pretty big area.
The Flyin Hawaiian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:59 AM   #312
Jack Daniel
See Ya At The Swamp

Oddometer: 11,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flyin Hawaiian View Post
...Then the wife is riding the Sandy Lane Enduro when we get back home to Jersey.
Suppose y'all must ride Pine Barrens with DeerSlayR Doug, huh?

Don't hesitate to stop by The Scrub, we'll be there the weekend of March 8th through Monday afternoon...

See my sig for directions

The Scrub The Swamp
Jack Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:36 PM   #313
The Flyin Hawaiian
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 244
If its the Doug from Tri County Sportsman then I know him. The wife and I have ridden his clubs enduro many times! Ive been to Big Scrub a couple of times and hope to make it there on this trip. We have a pretty full schedule of riding and racing! Cant wait! After looking at your pics I think we are talking about 2 differant places.

The Flyin Hawaiian screwed with this post 03-01-2013 at 06:44 PM
The Flyin Hawaiian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:56 AM   #314
Ron_Ces
Aging Hacker

Oddometer: 1,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by gus View Post
HTP is where the BMW camp out is. It gets really wild there, not.
We were camping there a few years ago and BS'ing around the campfire. After a few hours a old guy gets out of his tent and asks us to keep it down because he has to get up early the next morning. Now this was the same guy who was snoring so loud that it probably showed up on a west coast seismograph!
Yeah, A bunch of hooligans...
Ron

BMW R1150GS ADV
KTM 300 EXC (plated)
Ron_Ces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:50 AM   #315
gus
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Ces View Post
We were camping there a few years ago and BS'ing around the campfire. After a few hours a old guy gets out of his tent and asks us to keep it down because he has to get up early the next morning. Now this was the same guy who was snoring so loud that it probably showed up on a west coast seismograph!
Yeah, A bunch of hooligans...
Ron
Ron, I thought you were talking about me for a minute! But you could not wake me up when I crash, so it wasn't me.