User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2013, 09:34 AM   #11
ARZ
Adventurer

Oddometer: 74
I was looking for a Hawaii specific area, to post so please let me know if this is the wrong place for questions like this.

I am from Arizona and headed to Maui for 2 weeks in June, Im taking my family and joining friends for the first week. One of those friends is my long time riding friend, we ride almost every weekend together. I ride EVERY weekend if I can. In 3 years I have only missed 12 weekends of singletrack riding. Needless to say I have ridden some pretty amazing places here in the southwest, (Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and Mexico). I live 20 minutes from where Ned filmed this video with his friends, http://vimeo.com/21325422 matter of fact we happened upon them the day they were filming the part in the trees with the camera zipline. I can share over 400 miles of single track within a 45 mile radius of my home, some of it is world class difficult, some of it is epic and flowy. All of it I feel privileged to be able to ride year around, and privileged to share with you. You tell me what you prefer and I will do my best to show you what you prefer. I am all about reciprocity, so let me explain what I have to share. I have 2 bikes, (09 KTM 450 EXC, & 10 KTM 530 XCW, both street legal if needed) and many friends, (so I can borrow/lend others). Also I have a detached apartment/garage in back you would be welcome to crash in for the days you will be riding with me. In return I am looking for 2 bikes that are singletrack worthy. We have a local that can show us some trails, but if you have others, we are not opposed to following others also.

If you or any of your friends are willing to show us your awesome Maui singletrack, (and hook us up with a few singletrack bikes) I assure you I will make it worth your while if you ever want to ride amazing singletrack in Arizona.
ARZ is offline   Reply With Quote