ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Layin' down tracks > GPS Tracks - Mexico, Central & South America
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2013, 04:50 PM   #29
wrk2surf
on the gas or brakes

Oddometer: 6,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeelo221 View Post
Here's my track from Bay of LA across to Hwy 1 via the San Borja Mission. It's not a super technical route but I highly recommend it! Very nice views and the folks who run the mission were great. I asked if they had any lunch (to buy) and we got some really nice tamales and rice/beans---it was very good! I was just there on 12/28/12

Would have liked to stay longer to check out the hot pools they had there but we were on a bit of a time crunch that day (lame).

Not far after you hit the dirt leaving Bay of LA the views are like this:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-u...20Baja_049.jpg
Thanks I was looking for some other tracks around there I have been down that road...I actually hurt myself pretty good casing out on that road going way too fast and came up on a double channel manmade river cuvert .. stretched my achilles and couldnt walk for 3 months.. only second day of a 7 day trip..
Thanks for the 2014 support:BELL HELMETS, SCOTT USA, Kriega USA, Carbon-pro.com, GPR stabilzers, Renazco Racing, Sidi/Motonation, Masters paint and body, Magura , motolab , Tripy GPS, Loctite and Dunlop tires .
wrk2surf is online now   Reply With Quote