ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2013, 03:08 AM   #361
etingelefunts
retem-odo
 
etingelefunts's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
Location: Southeastern U.S.
Oddometer: 813
Btw

Never realized the 2nd amendment guaranteed our right to sporting arms.
When I see diplomatic security personnel all armed with over and under shotguns, single action revolvers, and using skillets for body armor, then conspiracies will seem less plausible.
__________________
Less pondering. Simply march ahead, to the ends of this majestic planet.
etingelefunts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:46 PM   #362
Sub Zero
Ice Breather!
 
Sub Zero's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Orlando, Florida
Oddometer: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydee1445 View Post
What a tool................... It was bad enough listening to him spout shit in the other threads. I would not let it pass in this thread but I see he got himself banned.
Hope its not just a vacation.
sorry to disappoint you, it was just a vacation plz elaborate on the shit you say i spouted in other threads? i need incite on this. Im sorry to see that you feel this way, your one of those poor unfortunate people who believe your opinion is the only right one. im sorry to break the news to you, but your dead wrong. we all have our opinions. I think there needs to be an assault weapons ban. I strongly support president barack obama's views on the subject matter. those kinda guns are for military personal only. I DO however support small handguns, shotguns, and hunting rifles. if you need to defend yourself or your family from a lunatic, you can do it with a small glock etc. no need for some big ass AR-15 with 30 rounds. that's ridiculous. Though if you feel diff then thats your opinion. there are pros and cons to both sides, and i pick the side with fewer guns. If you dont like it, you know exactly where you can stick it.


all i have to say
__________________
1994 WR250-Z | 1995 KX500 | 1998 KLX300 | 2004 CRF450R (Motard) | 2009 KX450F | 2001 XR650R | 1992 WR200R | 1992 WR500-Z | 1986 GPZ900 | 2005 RMZ450
"Great! What am I supposed to use now?! Harsh language?"
- Duke Nukem
Sub Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:07 PM   #363
ineptizoid
I'm scared hold me
 
ineptizoid's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Underachievement Nexus of the Universe
Oddometer: 5,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
sorry to disappoint you, it was just a vacation plz elaborate on the shit you say i spouted in other threads? i need incite on this.
insight

Yes, insight is what you need

Otherwise you might incite a riot around here
__________________
*FAIL*

Everything I really needed to know, I learned in Schneider School.

Official Organizer of the ADVrider Sandbox Hooligans Anti-FEE Movement

Quoth the Photojournalist: Am I gonna be the one that's gonna set them straight? Look at me--WRONG!
ineptizoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:10 PM   #364
Sub Zero
Ice Breather!
 
Sub Zero's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Orlando, Florida
Oddometer: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineptizoid View Post
insight

Yes, insight is what you need

Otherwise you might incite a riot around here
nice to see were all paying attention to the subject matter at hand. NOT!




although in regards to my grammatical error...

sue me
__________________
1994 WR250-Z | 1995 KX500 | 1998 KLX300 | 2004 CRF450R (Motard) | 2009 KX450F | 2001 XR650R | 1992 WR200R | 1992 WR500-Z | 1986 GPZ900 | 2005 RMZ450
"Great! What am I supposed to use now?! Harsh language?"
- Duke Nukem
Sub Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:10 PM   #365
sanjoh
Purveyor of Light
 
sanjoh's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Mountains of Central Florida:)
Oddometer: 4,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
no need for some big ass AR-15 with 30 rounds.

This and quoting Duke in your sig line
sanjoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:28 PM   #366
etingelefunts
retem-odo
 
etingelefunts's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
Location: Southeastern U.S.
Oddometer: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
... plz elaborate on the shit you say i spouted in other threads?
Since you're doing it again, you elaborate for us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
..... your one of those poor unfortunate people who believe your opinion is the only right one...
...true. And yours is only the LEFT one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
.... those kinda guns are for military personal only...
Militia = civilian military counterpart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
... I DO however support small handguns, shotguns, and hunting rifles.
Awwww! That's sweet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
...if you need to defend yourself or your family from a lunatic... no need for some big ass AR-15 with 30 rounds. that's ridiculous.
True, I gravitate towards extremes when defending my family. Hope you're real good with that "small handgun", your family is counting on you to choose wisely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
.... If you dont like it, you know exactly where you can stick it.
Alas! Not my forte!
__________________
Less pondering. Simply march ahead, to the ends of this majestic planet.
etingelefunts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:06 PM   #367
Hatch
PAR OG
 
Hatch's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Sea level... again :/
Oddometer: 3,084
Taken from SZ's profile "Occupation - Security guard."

Need I say more?
__________________
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:12 PM   #368
Sub Zero
Ice Breather!
 
Sub Zero's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Orlando, Florida
Oddometer: 800
thanks for the good laugh guys!

I've already made my point. how you take it is your problem not mine I'll still get all my sleep tonight knowing that there ARE in fact people out there who actually disagree with me. If you wish to argue this further, drop me a PM ill message ya back when i get around to it.

also, sanjoh, nice to see you think video games compare to the real world. hows that working out for you??

and etingelefunts, a small handgun isn't enough for you? here let me prove my point... try this. take a small gun as ive described. a tarus 1911 for example. get yourself into a run, then shoot yourself randomly in any part of your body. ex your foot, hand, stomach, maybe even your head. see how well it stops you dead in your tracks? i sure do. the way i see it, your arguing that you need all that extra ammo and firepower because you cant aim. if you need 29 extra rounds and extra magazines to stop some punk from robbing your house then by all means, the government should make an exception for you when they seize everyone elses assault rifles.

ive had enough involvement in this thread. i shared my views, said what i needed to say, now im out.


__________________
1994 WR250-Z | 1995 KX500 | 1998 KLX300 | 2004 CRF450R (Motard) | 2009 KX450F | 2001 XR650R | 1992 WR200R | 1992 WR500-Z | 1986 GPZ900 | 2005 RMZ450
"Great! What am I supposed to use now?! Harsh language?"
- Duke Nukem
Sub Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:27 PM   #369
ineptizoid
I'm scared hold me
 
ineptizoid's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Underachievement Nexus of the Universe
Oddometer: 5,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
Taken from SZ's profile "Occupation - Security guard."

Need I say more?


Wouldn't have taken SZ for a Mall Ninja, but there ya go
__________________
*FAIL*

Everything I really needed to know, I learned in Schneider School.

Official Organizer of the ADVrider Sandbox Hooligans Anti-FEE Movement

Quoth the Photojournalist: Am I gonna be the one that's gonna set them straight? Look at me--WRONG!
ineptizoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:18 PM   #370
etingelefunts
retem-odo
 
etingelefunts's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
Location: Southeastern U.S.
Oddometer: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
...and etingelefunts, a small handgun isn't enough for you? here let me prove my point... try this. take a small gun as ive described. a tarus 1911 for example. get yourself into a run, then shoot yourself randomly in any part of your body. ex your foot, hand, stomach, maybe even your head. see how well it stops you dead in your tracks? i sure do.
No. You won't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
the way i see it, your arguing that you need all that extra ammo and firepower because you cant aim.
Wanna bet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
if you need 29 extra rounds and extra magazines to stop some punk from robbing your house then by all means, the government should make an exception for you when they seize everyone elses assault rifles.
Or they could leave us alone, and seize precious rights from willing subjects like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
ive had enough involvement in this thread. i shared my views, said what i needed to say, now im out.
__________________
Less pondering. Simply march ahead, to the ends of this majestic planet.
etingelefunts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #371
headednw
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Central Florida
Oddometer: 151
“The liberties of our country, the freedoms of our civil Constitution are worth defending at all hazards; it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood. It will bring a mark of everlasting infamy on the present generation – enlightened as it is – if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of designing men.”
Samuel Adams
headednw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #372
sanjoh
Purveyor of Light
 
sanjoh's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Mountains of Central Florida:)
Oddometer: 4,854
SZ - you seem to have conundrum in your mind, best to figure out who you are without insulting others because they have a different opinion.
sanjoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:37 PM   #373
jaydee1445
Footpeg Crash Tester
 
jaydee1445's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: high sided into the orange grove
Oddometer: 3,997
I love it when a narrow minded child makes my point for me. Your immaturity comes out in a lot of what you post. Daddy always told me "better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and prove it."
SZ remember most of us in this discussion have children older than you; we have been around the block a few times. Gray hairs used to be considered wisdom.
Don't be fooled, there isn't a hill of beans worth of difference between a Remington Model 7400 and an AR-15 other than cosmetic evil looking features. Give up your evil black rifle and your Glock will be next.
Want you need to understand is the founding fathers didn't give 2 shits about hunting or self defense when they added the second amendment; an armed populace is the last line of defense against a tyrannical government. Disarming the people has always been the first agenda of every tyrant that has come into power.

jaydee1445 screwed with this post 03-13-2013 at 07:55 PM
jaydee1445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:51 PM   #374
Huzband
Team Dirt
 
Huzband's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Cowford, Fl.
Oddometer: 4,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
thanks for the good laugh guys!

I've already made my point. how you take it is your problem not mine I'll still get all my sleep tonight knowing that there ARE in fact people out there who actually disagree with me. If you wish to argue this further, drop me a PM ill message ya back when i get around to it.

also, sanjoh, nice to see you think video games compare to the real world. hows that working out for you??

and etingelefunts, a small handgun isn't enough for you? here let me prove my point... try this. take a small gun as ive described. a tarus 1911 for example. get yourself into a run, then shoot yourself randomly in any part of your body. ex your foot, hand, stomach, maybe even your head. see how well it stops you dead in your tracks? i sure do. the way i see it, your arguing that you need all that extra ammo and firepower because you cant aim. if you need 29 extra rounds and extra magazines to stop some punk from robbing your house then by all means, the government should make an exception for you when they seize everyone elses assault rifles.

ive had enough involvement in this thread. i shared my views, said what i needed to say, now im out.


Rocks. Morons live under them, & come out from time to time.

He'll be back. If only because he hath no argument other than insults & ignorance.
__________________
'07 R12GSA (Moose)
'04 Sherco 2.9 (Sherpa)
'97 KTM 400 R/XCe (needs a home)
'90 RM250
IBA #30344
Huzband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:39 PM   #375
Philip Kuntz
Fleasy Rider
 
Philip Kuntz's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Central FL
Oddometer: 4,813
SZ, do you drink the city water?
Philip Kuntz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014