ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2013, 08:25 PM   #20581
peterman
cop magnet
 
peterman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Springfield,,,,like the Simpsons,,,orygun
Oddometer: 13,088
a couple !#^%$'s

yer both pickled!
__________________
peterman
___________________________
"Your God, your rules,,YOU go burn in hell!" LLV
peterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:48 AM   #20582
Peak_Oil
Not One 2 Floss
 
Peak_Oil's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles, California
Oddometer: 350
Thursday March 21st, I offer my house for an ADV meetup. Some beer and food provided, RSVP to get a headcount and a budget together.

Bring your trials bike. Muddy, impassible deer trails that bottom out through a creek. As much as I like laying down my KLR I wouldn't try it, but maybe a highly skilled rider could navigate the deer trails.

Kid-friendly upstairs, adults only downstairs and outside. Lots of parking available on the driveway and on the street.

Doors open at 5PM, dinner is served at 7PM, and lights out at 10PM. Wi-Fi, Blu-Ray for any MC friendly video or pics, several decks and a patio, and a relatively isolated location within Oregon City.

Please RSVP by the 18th so I can get things together, but drop by in any case if your schedule opens up at the last minute. We haven't had a regular meetup at Plan B for a while, but it would be nice to see you guys again.

__________________
She's so fine, there's no telling where the money went
Peak_Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:57 AM   #20583
Mr. Fisherman
Wishin not fishin.
 
Mr. Fisherman's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: In the Cone of Shame
Oddometer: 10,570
MacDonells is suposedly coming out with a battered, fried dill pickle they plan to coin the Dill Dough...

I'm with Mort on this one...

Mr. Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:46 PM   #20584
Easy-Z
Me wanna be
 
Easy-Z's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Anchorage
Oddometer: 3,417
Oregon City? Where's my damned Road Rash card?

Just kidding. I'll be there, Mikey!
Easy-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #20585
MortimerSickle
Semi-Adventurer
 
MortimerSickle's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: Rainville, Orygun, where moss is a road hazard.
Oddometer: 11,822
So, the rumors of alien abduction were unfounded?
__________________


I miss round headlights.

"When I was a young man, I liked to race my horse...." -
G.H.W.S. 1878-1962
MortimerSickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #20586
Road Rash
Infamous
 
Road Rash's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: The Original OC, in Oregon
Oddometer: 18,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy-Z View Post
Oregon City? Where's my damned Road Rash card?

Just kidding. I'll be there, Mikey!

Are you sure...............it's a long ways away


__________________
"A man can never have too many motorcycles, like any good craftsman you need the proper tool for the job at hand. A man needs more tools than a hammer, the same goes for bikes." ~Mr. Cob~

My Ride Through Roatan
Road Rash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #20587
Mr. Fisherman
Wishin not fishin.
 
Mr. Fisherman's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: In the Cone of Shame
Oddometer: 10,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peak_Oil View Post
Thursday March 21st, I offer my house for an ADV meetup. Some beer and food provided, RSVP to get a headcount and a budget together.

Bring your trials bike. Muddy, impassible deer trails that bottom out through a creek. As much as I like laying down my KLR I wouldn't try it, but maybe a highly skilled rider could navigate the deer trails.

Kid-friendly upstairs, adults only downstairs and outside. Lots of parking available on the driveway and on the street.

Doors open at 5PM, dinner is served at 7PM, and lights out at 10PM. Wi-Fi, Blu-Ray for any MC friendly video or pics, several decks and a patio, and a relatively isolated location within Oregon City.

Please RSVP by the 18th so I can get things together, but drop by in any case if your schedule opens up at the last minute. We haven't had a regular meetup at Plan B for a while, but it would be nice to see you guys again.

Don't know that address, can't find it...
Mr. Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #20588
Peak_Oil
Not One 2 Floss
 
Peak_Oil's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles, California
Oddometer: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fisherman View Post
Don't know that address, can't find it...
I'll shoot you a PM
__________________
She's so fine, there's no telling where the money went
Peak_Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #20589
Luke
GPoET&P
 
Luke's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Idiotville, OR
Oddometer: 4,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortimerSickle View Post
So, the rumors of alien abduction were unfounded?
Not necessarily.

Could be 'catch and release'.




Oh, and In!
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:59 AM   #20590
Peak_Oil
Not One 2 Floss
 
Peak_Oil's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles, California
Oddometer: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post

Oh, and In!
All right! Long time no see!
__________________
She's so fine, there's no telling where the money went
Peak_Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:01 PM   #20591
NoPoChicken
CSMC
 
NoPoChicken's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Oddometer: 1,079
I will be there, unless I am out of town.
__________________
I do want to express myself, okay. And I don't need 37 pieces of flair to do it.
NoPoChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #20592
DAKEZ
Beastly Adventurer
 
DAKEZ's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: OR
Oddometer: 19,598
Peak_Oil
Not One 2 Floss



Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles, California

Good time to use (^^^^) a Road Rash Card
__________________
“Watch out for everything bigger than you, they have the "right of weight"
Bib
DAKEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:49 PM   #20593
Road Rash
Infamous
 
Road Rash's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: The Original OC, in Oregon
Oddometer: 18,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKEZ View Post
Peak_Oil
Not One 2 Floss



Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles, California

Good time to use (^^^^) a Road Rash Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peak_Oil View Post
Thursday March 21st, I offer my house for an ADV meetup. a relatively isolated location within Oregon City.

Reading is hard.............prolly still to far for ya...............hell it's to far for me..................ALL the way on the other side of town
__________________
"A man can never have too many motorcycles, like any good craftsman you need the proper tool for the job at hand. A man needs more tools than a hammer, the same goes for bikes." ~Mr. Cob~

My Ride Through Roatan
Road Rash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:34 PM   #20594
ixab
just Aaron, really
 
ixab's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: USA, PNW, LOLKTHX
Oddometer: 374
Friday 3/22?

I posted a separate thread but maybe this is a better way to ping the Portland people. I'm driving south from Bellingham and plan to stop in Portland Friday night 3/22. I thought maybe peoples would want to meet up for a beverage or two or three and some good food and some meeting up in general.

Also related would be a suggestion or two on a decent and affordable hotel like place for crashing that night, preferably a short distance from the eating/drinking activities.

A possible evening activity could include planning my route for Saturday. I'm headed for Death Valley, and would like to get as far as Redding/Eureka on Saturday, but would skip some progress in favor of good Oregon roads that I should test out. Other discussion could include beer, my recent trip *through* my garage door, beer, how to replace BMW grips without ruining the heating elements, that great thing that's coming up that everyone is going to but I don't know about, beer, what's your favorite smiley to include in ADV posts, er... beer. Did I mention beer yet?

Hopefully you're not all busy that night...

__________________
Youtube - Death, Death, Everywhere!
ixab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:28 AM   #20595
Mr. Fisherman
Wishin not fishin.
 
Mr. Fisherman's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: In the Cone of Shame
Oddometer: 10,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixab View Post
I posted a separate thread but maybe this is a better way to ping the Portland people. I'm driving south from Bellingham and plan to stop in Portland Friday night 3/22. I thought maybe peoples would want to meet up for a beverage or two or three and some good food and some meeting up in general.

Also related would be a suggestion or two on a decent and affordable hotel like place for crashing that night, preferably a short distance from the eating/drinking activities.

A possible evening activity could include planning my route for Saturday. I'm headed for Death Valley, and would like to get as far as Redding/Eureka on Saturday, but would skip some progress in favor of good Oregon roads that I should test out. Other discussion could include beer, my recent trip *through* my garage door, beer, how to replace BMW grips without ruining the heating elements, that great thing that's coming up that everyone is going to but I don't know about, beer, what's your favorite smiley to include in ADV posts, er... beer. Did I mention beer yet?

Hopefully you're not all busy that night...


I would normally hook you up but I am going to a hockey game that night.

Lots of route info flowing around here... lots of good beer too.
Mr. Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 03:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014