Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2013, 08:44 AM   #16
GB
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 55,243
How do I check my "points" balance? I logged onto my account and did not see anything, and how does one redeem the points?
Old 02-26-2013, 11:33 AM   #17
502MAD OP
502MAD

Oddometer: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB View Post
How do I check my "points" balance? I logged onto my account and did not see anything, and how does one redeem the points?
Good Q: On every purchase we attach Reward points ( think of it like Motorcycle Innovation's version of Canadian Tire money ). If you've made a purchase in the past, then simply sign into your account and when you click on My Account at the top of the page, you will see a listing of options. The bottom option under OTHER FEATURES..... is My Rewards. It will display your Available Reward points and below it is a box to REDEEM NOW. Simply type in the number of points you would like to redeem and it will apply it automatically to your next purchase. GB..... I will PM you with your point balance.

N.B. the reward points vary depending upon products...... it is not a set percentage, but it is another way of saying THANK YOU for purchasing with us!

Canadian Distributor for: EarthX,Skene Design,Posi-Products,F2P Tech,Racer,HelmetLok, & more..
502MAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:52 AM   #18
502MAD OP
502MAD

InVision

Well Canadian Collective,

We are happy to announce that Motorcycle Innovations is now the Canadian distributor for Maric Performance or better know as, InVision inserts.

These are a collection of Photochromatic and clear anti-fogging visor inserts for universal applications and Arai helmet applications. InVision Anti-Fog technology is unlike any anti-fog insert on the market today and is a "set it and forget it" type of application.

The owner, Rick Marlin, developed this technology back in the 1990s when he raced in California and constantly battled the constant fogging of the visors during a race. His original solution was the Fog City Fog Shield, which has now developed into the products that Maric Performance offers today........ from his Hyper Optiks Photochromatic insert that is light reactive:

To the Hyper Shield, which is AntiFog non light reactive:

To the very popular SPEED TINT insert:

With upcoming spring just around the corner, we all know that cool days and heavy breathing ( hey.... we get excited about riding.. right? ) can cause the foggiest of riding conditions and that is not safe. So between our Invision Inserts and our MotoSolutions RainCoat and FogTech....... you've got no excuse for the unsafe creepy heavy breathing guy complex!

You can check them all out on our site by clicking HERE

Canadian Distributor for: EarthX,Skene Design,Posi-Products,F2P Tech,Racer,HelmetLok, & more..

502MAD screwed with this post 02-26-2013 at 12:05 PM Reason: pics+ typo
Old 02-26-2013, 03:42 PM   #19
502MAD OP
502MAD

Thanks for your order Geoff....... your Skene P3, Photon Blasters, ROKstraps, etc are on their way to your front door! Appreciate the biz!

Old 02-26-2013, 06:33 PM   #20
Seve
Adventurer

Oddometer: 31
I recently ordered from your site and the service and delivery was impeccable.

A pleasure to deal with.
Seve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:40 PM   #21
BTL
Summer 2 short.

Oddometer: 383
Nice to see Canadian Vendor..looking forward to doing business..love that PDM60 electrical connection device, very slick.
BTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:11 AM   #22
502MAD OP
502MAD

Seve...... thanks for the kudos!

BTL........ glad to be representing in the Great White Norf!

Is spring here yet?

Old 03-03-2013, 05:57 PM   #23
Serp
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 252
Going to be placing an order. Sent a pm with a few questions and for the shipping code.

Laguna Seca MotoGP Trips-06/07/08/09/10/11/12/13. 2014 Loop Trip-Glacier/Yellowstone/GTs/Flaming Gorge/Arches/Mesa Verda/Monuments/Goosenecks/Capitol Reef/Bryce/Zion/GC/Joshua/Yosemite/Lassen/Crater Lake
Serp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #24
502MAD OP
502MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serp View Post
Going to be placing an order. Sent a pm with a few questions and for the shipping code.
Serp.... PM returned... thx.

Old 03-06-2013, 10:52 AM   #25
502MAD OP
502MAD

Got another happy customer with the Skene P3 LED lights! Thanks for the review Penny and glad to be of service..... all the way to lovely Saanich, BC!

http://www.motorcycleinnovations.ca/...ights_p/p3.htm

Old 03-15-2013, 09:26 AM   #26
502MAD OP
502MAD

Motorcycle Innovations & Distribution is happy to welcome another dealer to the fray: RTR Performance in Kamloops, BC.

Check them out and say hi to Mike!

Old 03-15-2013, 10:54 AM   #27
ovenking
Unfloppable

Oddometer: 38
Shout out to Motorcycle Innovations and Matt!

Great shop and great guy to deal with.
ovenking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:30 AM   #28
502MAD OP
502MAD

Fellow Canuckleheads,

Just for clarification, for those that may be wondering........ the current PDM60 Power Distribution Module from Rowe Electronics IS the latest model. What is happening you ask? Well, the PDM60 is, has, and will be getting a firmware upgrade that will allow the end-user..... you.... to update, reprogram it in the future when Rowe releases the special USB cable. This cable can be purchased in the future as an accessory for those that may want the ability to change their circuit characteristics.....

So should I wait to purchase you ask? Nope........ because all our current stock have been updated to the latest firmware anyways....... so you're good to go for when the cable and consumer Dashboard program gets released.

Now ya know!

Any questions....... just fire away! And of course your PDM60 gets Free Shipping to any Canuck Inmate..... just gotta ax for the discount code.

Cheers Lads and Lasses!

Old 03-20-2013, 10:25 PM   #29
Captain Excellent
+ll+

Oddometer: 105
PDM60 firmware update

Quote:
Originally Posted by 502MAD View Post
Fellow Canuckleheads,

Just for clarification, for those that may be wondering........ the current PDM60 Power Distribution Module from Rowe Electronics IS the latest model.

So should I wait to purchase you ask? Nope........ because all our current stock have been updated to the latest firmware anyways....... so you're good to go for when the cable and consumer Dashboard program gets released.

Any questions....... just fire away! And of course your PDM60 gets Free Shipping to any Canuck Inmate..... just gotta ax for the discount code.

Cheers Lads and Lasses!
So great to have a Canadian distributor. No more of that "tax" from the anonymous customs broker.
So I'm one of those unfortunates that bought a PDM60 the week before you updated your stock. I missed it by that much! You mention a Langlay BC distributor at Power Sports, can they do the upgrade for me locally, or does it have to ship all the way back to you?
BTW, great service. I placed an order on a Sunday and thought nothing would happen 'till the next week. I saw more stuff I wanted to get into the same order to keep shipping cost down, but by Sunday night my order status had changed to "shipped" already and it was too late to make a change. I was blown away. What retailer ships that fast over a weekend these days? Everything was at my door by the following Friday. In a world of instant gratification, that's about as close as one could get with a cross country / on-line purchase. Too bad I didn't discover the ADV shipping discount 'till after.
Keep up the good service (no pressure)
Old 03-21-2013, 03:48 AM   #30
502MAD OP
502MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Excellent View Post
So great to have a Canadian distributor. No more of that "tax" from the anonymous customs broker.
So I'm one of those unfortunates that bought a PDM60 the week before you updated your stock. I missed it by that much! You mention a Langlay BC distributor at Power Sports, can they do the upgrade for me locally, or does it have to ship all the way back to you?
BTW, great service. I placed an order on a Sunday and thought nothing would happen 'till the next week. I saw more stuff I wanted to get into the same order to keep shipping cost down, but by Sunday night my order status had changed to "shipped" already and it was too late to make a change. I was blown away. What retailer ships that fast over a weekend these days? Everything was at my door by the following Friday. In a world of instant gratification, that's about as close as one could get with a cross country / on-line purchase. Too bad I didn't discover the ADV shipping discount 'till after.
Keep up the good service (no pressure)
Captain,

Thanks for the kind words! As much as we are not a 7 days a week business, we try and do those little things that makes the difference and if its shipping on a weekend....... so be it!

Yes, its crappy about the timing of the new firmware release and yes, there will be customers that would have bought it before we had it and applied it. But as I mentioned, all current stock has the newest FW that will allow consumers to update the PDM60 in the near future themselves.

Our Langley BC dealer will be able to sell the PDM60 but they do not have the software, cable and hardware kit that we do, to make the update. At this point no dealer would buy the kit, since updates will soon be done by the consumer so they won't invest in the kit. So currently, in Canada, we are the only company that can do the update for you.

But having said that, ship it back to us and we will update ANY previous sold PDM60 FREE OF CHARGE and ship it back to you FREE OF CHARGE.