ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2013, 09:30 AM   #8
Bombazo
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by twohawks View Post
Guy at a catherders Campout went down in that bridge on a weestrom once too....dark, dropped off raised tracks, handlebar hit sidewall, crash....
I haven't logged into ADV in almost a year but the 2 wheel itch is returning so I pulled up the page today to see what was going on with the Cat Herders and I find you talking about me.

Yeah it was dark in that bridge, especially with sunglasses on. And the problem was that I didn't know there was raised tracks. I entered the bridge in the middle and at some point thought I'd move over a bit. I hit that ledge and finished as you said above.

That was the begining of the end for that bike 'cause we hit that deer the following weekend and totaled it.

Good times.

Been doing alot of 4 wheel exploring and traveling lately but the new Vsrtoms are mighty sexy. I might get the chance to chase some tags and ride all the way across that bridge some day soon.

Glad to see you guys are still riding and keeping the game alive.

-Mathew
Bombazo is offline   Reply With Quote