ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2013, 05:16 PM   #16
wrongturn
Directionally challanged

Oddometer: 128
Done, thanks terb for heading this up. JD Mott
wrongturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:11 PM   #17
terb OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 103
I'm right at $250 today..........

terb screwed with this post 03-12-2013 at 08:50 PM
terb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #18
airgord
What am I doing out here!

Oddometer: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by terb View Post
Thanks for the great donation!!
I'm assuming that the Arizona Trail Riders will be making a donation for this seeing as how the CKFD has been a very integral part of our past DS events.

Again, terb, thank you for making us all aware of this, the Crown King FD is most definitely one of the best in the state and deserves any and all of the help we can give them!
Old 03-13-2013, 08:22 AM   #19
phxman
"Rocks are my Friends"

Oddometer: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by terb View Post
I'm right at $250 today..........

Sweet! ATR is donating $200 and with other members chipping in with there own cash I think we have a total of $250. I'm sure we can find them a nice new electric range for $500 and even have a little left over for some new pot's and pan's to cook with

Also, one of our members goes to CK regularly to maintain radio towers and he is willing to pick-up and deliver the range next Thursday.

Terb (Tom) I'll PM you so we can work out getting all the donations in one place.

Adv Rider ROCKS!!!
AZOHVC
phxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:47 AM   #20
airgord
What am I doing out here!

Oddometer: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by phxman View Post
Sweet! ATR is donating $200 and with other members chipping in with there own cash I think we have a total of $250. I'm sure we can find them a nice new electric range for $500 and even have a little left over for some new pot's and pan's to cook with

Also, one of our members goes to CK regularly to maintain radio towers and he is willing to pick-up and deliver the range next Thursday.

Terb (Tom) I'll PM you so we can work out getting all the donations in one place.

Adv Rider ROCKS!!!
So does ATR!!
Old 03-13-2013, 01:18 PM   #21
phxman
"Rocks are my Friends"

Oddometer: 276
Been emailing with the CKFD Chief letting him know that we got them covered and checking on space requirements. Below is my email and his response. Thanks everybody

Hey Steve,

On behalf of the Arizona Trail Riders and various inmates on the Adventure Rider forums I'm happy to tell you that a new electric range should be delivered next Thursday by Richard White. Between the two organizations we have about $500 to put towards the purchase of the range so we might even have a little left for some new pots and pans :)

I was wondering what the space requirements for the range are so we do not get something that will not fit. Please let me know how much room you have and any other requirements and we can take it from there.

You guys always have our backs so it's nice to be able to return the favor.

Talk to you soon,
Don Hood

Hi Don,

That is fantastic news. Please extend our thanks to the Arizona Trail Riders and all those at Adventure Rider who donated to this range. The area is 27 inches by 31 inches but the space can be made to accommodate an inch or two larger either way if needed. Thank you once again for your donation and support. Your generosity is truly appreciated. I look forward to meeting Richard next Thursday.

Steve
AZOHVC
phxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #22
terb OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 103
Crown King Fire Department

The new electric range for the fire department in Crown King is on it way up the mountain today
3/21/13. Don from Arizona Trail Riders asked Richard who is also an AZTR member to volunteer to deliver it and he gladly volunteered!! I was able to get a great deal on it from Michael the store manager at the Home Depot at Bell Road and Cave Creek in north Phoenix. It's a GE glass top that retailed for $549 and I got it for $399 OTD. I would like to thank everyone From ADVrider, Arizona Trail riders and RidingAZ that donated to this cause.
TOM
terb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #23
redninja
Will ride 4 scenery

Oddometer: 411
Old 03-21-2013, 09:33 PM   #24
OUCH!!!
EPIC CRASHER

Oddometer: 2
all done!

Delivered new stove to CCVFD today- Steve and the guys were REALLY glad to have it. The old stove in the crew quarters was so old I think Betty Crocker learned to cook on it. Besides that it was completely broken.
-old stove

-moving new stove in

-all done!

A big "shout out" to the ADV rider guys and specifically TERB for heading up the funding/purchase. Also thanks to PhxMan for handling funding with the ATR crowd. The CCVFD were EXTREEMLY happy to get this stove from us and were in desperate need of it.
Thanks to all who participated!
OUCH!!! is offline   Reply With Quote