Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Tejas and the Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2013, 02:35 PM   #12211
RezSailor
Adventurer

Oddometer: 66
Better check their hours. The last time we met there, they were closed at lunch. That being said, I'm always ready to eat some crayfish.
RezSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:40 PM   #12212
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by RezSailor View Post
Better check their hours. The last time we met there, they were closed at lunch. That being said, I'm always ready to eat some crayfish.

Checked a few restaurant review websites and they all list 2PM until XPM as their hours... Hmmm... used to eat there on Saturday for lunch.
backwoodsKLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:11 PM   #12213
Switchblade315
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by tslaw View Post
Dang Switch. How many more old gems do you have tucked away in the woods up there? Hope you get it back after the wedding.
well. i have the 76 Ford F-100, a 78 CJ-5 Jeep Levi edition with a factory 304 V8. a 68 Mustang, a second, half a stang, a 86 Firebird, and yes i do have a 18 foot boat that i will give you if you show up with a trailer to haul it away, or if you just want the motor and out drive i would help you pull it and load it and then drag the boat deeper into the woods.

"My mind jumped off the high dive into the deep end of the gutter and took scuba gear with it" Me.
Switchblade315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #12214
tslaw
aged n00b

Oddometer: 2,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchblade315 View Post
well. i have the 76 Ford F-100, a 78 CJ-5 Jeep Levi edition with a factory 304 V8. a 68 Mustang, a second, half a stang, a 86 Firebird, and yes i do have a 18 foot boat that i will give you if you show up with a trailer to haul it away, or if you just want the motor and out drive i would help you pull it and load it and then drag the boat deeper into the woods.
Sounds like a lifetime worth of projects.
tslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:28 PM   #12215
wolfy317
Beemer lover

Oddometer: 3,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchblade315 View Post
I'll take the Cj or the mustang off your hands lol! I wish!

'71 BMW R75/5 | 06 BMW K1200R
wolfy317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:52 PM   #12216
aaron2a
supermoto hooligan

Oddometer: 588
If anyone has or knows where a school bus is for sale let me know... Wanting to build a RV/toy hauler.
aaron2a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #12217
babarnette
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron2a View Post
If anyone has or knows where a school bus is for sale let me know... Wanting to build a RV/toy hauler.
Try eBay and Craigslist.
babarnette is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:35 AM   #12218
Switchblade315
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfy317 View Post
I'll take the Cj or the mustang off your hands lol! I wish!
you dont want to hear a price I would put on the Cj. As for the stang if my friend in NY doesn't hurry up and produce some cash you might just have a shot at the pare of them

"My mind jumped off the high dive into the deep end of the gutter and took scuba gear with it" Me.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:47 AM   #12219
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer

Dear ADV photo nerds... My daughter submitted some photos in a Scholastic competition and won awards and such... One of the judges was so smitten with her photos that they are putting together a collection of her pictures that will be put on display in the welcome center area of the Eudora Welty House and museum in Belhaven. Some of her best pics were some she took while on our Jeep Adventure to Colorado and Utah last summer! And to think she almost didn't want to go, at first!!!

(Proud papa gotta brag...)

EDIT: and now I guess I really have to fix or replace her DSLR that the Delta flight attendant slammed in the overhead bin... :(

backwoodsKLR screwed with this post 03-22-2013 at 08:06 AM
Old 03-22-2013, 07:50 AM   #12220
stewarrd
JHF

Oddometer: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR View Post
Dear ADV photo nerds... My daughter submitted some photos in a Scholastic competition and won awards and such... One of the judges was so smitten with her photos that they are putting together a collection of her pictures that will be put on display in the welcome center area of the Eudora Welty House and museum in Belhaven. Some of her best pics were some she took while on our Jeep Adventure to Colorado and Utah last summer! And to think she almost didn't want to go, at first!!!

1975 Honda CB 750
2005 Kawasaki KDX220R and 1990 Honda CT 70
stewarrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:16 AM   #12221
Supahflid
Wheelieless

Oddometer: 3,551
Quote:

EDIT: and now I guess I really have to fix or replace her DSLR that the Delta flight attendant slammed in the overhead bin... :(
Any chance we can get a preview on the interwebs?
Supahflid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:19 AM   #12222
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supahflid View Post
Any chance we can get a preview on the interwebs?

I probably posted some of her pics in my ride report from the Jeep trip. I'll have to see if she has the digital versions online anywhere... I'll see what I can do. She had to go to Sams and get enlargements printed and Hobby Lobby to get mats, and her art teacher is helping her frame them today...
Old 03-22-2013, 08:25 AM   #12223
Supahflid
Wheelieless

Oddometer: 3,551
Quote:
I probably posted some of her pics in my ride report from the Jeep trip. I'll have to see if she has the digital versions online anywhere... I'll see what I can do. She had to go to Sams and get enlargements printed and Hobby Lobby to get mats, and her art teacher is helping her frame them today...
Well, keep us posted. Even if I have to go there to look at them, I would love to. You should be proud! Congrats!
Supahflid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:36 AM   #12224
Switchblade315
Beastly Adventurer

Old 03-22-2013, 10:18 AM   #12225
carabnsol
should have been a cowboy

Oddometer: 2,029
Quote:

Congrats! Bragging is our pay for raising them!