Old 03-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #11
GT-Rx
Guzzi freak

Oddometer: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchCityBallabio View Post
Todd also reflashes ECU's.
Thanks Doug.

Guys, I've been nostrils deep in Guzzi F.I. since '01. If you want to do it once and be done with it, I can save you a ton of time and money... and as we know, you get what you pay for. I've invested the price of a new Guzzi in hard/software and training to do it properly, as well as working as Dynojet's "Technical Advisor" for all things Guzzi since '01 as well.
FatDucs are proven not to work with the newer ECUs (sorry dirtymartini)... though they'll work OK on the '00-05 big block Guzzi (MM15RC ECU) with one lambda/02-sensor.
I fixed our friend 'ToadRide's '12 Stelvio that was corrupted while at Redline (hopefully Doug will expand from there), and I've also now re-flashed at least two corrupted ECUs that were programed with shareware programs. Caveat Emptor.
The bikes (as delivered) are horrifically lean due to Euro emission regs, though they run fair all things considered... but extreme engine temps are a resultant. Pop-on-decel is an extreme lean condition at closed throttle... and for those who know AFR's you'd cringe to see how they fuel bone stock. If you modify the bike at all (or even if not), you owe it to the bike to correct the fueling so it will run cooler, deliver more power, and offer much smoother throttle control/response.
Any one in the Coastal L.A. area is welcome to come try it. I can do all Guzzi, most Ducati, Aprilia and KTM twins.
Testimonials on the ECU flash here; http://forum.guzzitech.com/forum/235/4129.html#p34071 -- and Power Commander info here; http://forum.guzzitech.com/forum/235/2686.html - Dynojet is working on the dual 02-sensor models still, but I have the solution now.
Happy to answer questions direct e-mail shown below in my sig, replace at with @.

GT-Rx screwed with this post 03-23-2013 at 12:00 PM
GT-Rx is offline   Reply With Quote