Old 03-21-2013, 09:18 PM   #406
etingelefunts
retem-odo

Oddometer: 800
Score Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
nope!
Would like to commend your candor, as evidenced by your user name, the score fits.
(holding up that finger = minus 1, laughing at your own retorts, etc, etc, etc, etc)
Old 03-21-2013, 11:51 PM   #407
Sub Zero
Ice Breather!

Oddometer: 776
ok, since everyones so desperate for me to spray them with my internet semen so to say, ill tell you, ginger bread, why i feel the way i do about given facts. its the very least i can do.

I do not like assault rifles in the hands of American citizens. conchscooter summed it up extremely well for me so im not gonna go and repeat what he posted. though ill add, assault rifles are for killing. i dont like killing. second amendment or not. that was written when guns were not able to pump out hundreds of rounds a minute. times have changed. stop living in the past and applying it to the future. I feel as if im the only one living in the present here. sure, some criminals will still be able to get them even if there is a ban and a super firm grip on the ability to even get a handgun, but it will for sure keep the death toll related to gun violence alot lower then it is now. you can count on it. and ill gladly pay a little higher in taxes to keep that ban in place and make it harder for the public to get handguns. but it boils down plain and simple that i dont like guns, its part of my moral values. and there are millions of other Americans that feel the same way i do. and im sure theres nothing that i can say or do to you to change your minds, and theres sure as hell nothing you can say or do to me to change my mind. we all have our beliefs. so basically this entire paragraph i wrote up is a big waste of time. in reality, its not gonna change anyone's mind. that's why this entire thread is just a bunch of grown ass men waving their internet dicks at everyone complaining about laws and life and government and i feel ashamed of myself to participate. but since im a nice guy, i did it for you all. your welcome.

I honestly could go on and on and on and on and on. and we could all quote and call each other out and argue until were both blue in the face, but it would do absolutely nothing for you or me except probably piss you guys off even further.
if anyone else wants to hear more of what i think, they can send me a PM on here and ill get back to you when i feel like it or have time. in the mean time im gonna stay out of this thread.

oh and PS buzz tail, why are you worried if i "shit on this thread" when its already filled with shit? just food fer thought

Sub Zero screwed with this post 03-22-2013 at 12:04 AM
Sub Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:15 AM   #408
etingelefunts
retem-odo

Quote:
.... but it boils down plain and simple that i dont like guns, its part of my moral values.... and im sure theres nothing that i can say or do to you to change your minds, and theres sure as hell nothing you can say or do to me to change my mind. we all have our beliefs..... since im a nice guy, i did it for you all. your welcome.

I honestly could go on and on and on and on and on. and we could all quote and call each other out and argue until were both blue in the face, but it would do absolutely nothing for you or me...
Ahhhh. Nice grasshopper.
  • If an infallible remedy existed, we would not be discussing the merits of opposing views.
  • We grapple WONDERING if the others' ideas COULD make our great nation worse.
Lets lob our grenades at the perpetrators, and not each other. (I'll bring the BMG and AR's, you bring the pork and beans)
You in?

etingelefunts screwed with this post 03-22-2013 at 02:17 AM
etingelefunts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:35 AM   #409
Hatch
PAR OG

Oddometer: 2,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by etingelefunts View Post
pork and beans...
Oh I don't like beans, so none of you should have any, ever.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:46 AM   #410
etingelefunts
retem-odo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
Oh I don't like beans, so none of you should have any, ever.
Crap !!
Something else I have to hoard. I'll get these guys <(great resource) to list supply lines on frijoles next.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:41 AM   #411
Ginger Beard
I have no soul

Oddometer: 6,089
Quote:
nope!

I'm unsure why you feel the need to address me in such an infantile fashion. Your above response is unnecessary and unwarranted but I guess I should have expected it given your propensity for unstable/illogical banter. You have ,however , convinced me that perhaps we DO need mental evaluations for those looking to purchase a firearm. I would never want you to own one.
Ginger Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:06 AM   #412
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by etingelefunts View Post
Crap !!
Something else I have to hoard. I'll get these guys <(great resource) to list supply lines on frijoles next.
Holy shit that IS a great resource !! I never thought I'd see the day that 22LR would sell for the same price or more per round than 5.56 would before the anointed one got re-elected....INSANE....

Did pick up 4K more primers though.....
brewmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:27 AM   #413
Buzztail
NMBBMFBK

Oddometer: 10,794
Quote:
ok,
oh and PS buzz tail, why are you worried if i "shit on this thread" when its already filled with shit? just food fer thought
Read the first post in the thread again. Read several posts in this thread where EVERYONE that has come in here throwing poo like a fucking monkey has been called out. Don't flatter yourself by thinking you're special by being asked to keep on topic or GTFO. I'm an equal opportunity thread Nazi.

I'm also not looking to change your mind. You'll do that on your own when you grow up some.
Originally Posted by Mugwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail
You shoulda told me to do this a long time ago
My bad
Buzztail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:03 AM   #414
sanjoh
Purveyor of Light

Oddometer: 4,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail View Post
You'll do that on your own when you grow up some.
Exactly, well put
sanjoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #415
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail View Post
I'm also not looking to change your mind. You'll do that on your own when you grow up some.
Bingo.
brewmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:47 PM   #416
Zrexrob
Fla Mountains...yep!

Oddometer: 1,712
My local Walmart was sold out of all ammo last nite...dammit

Seven deadly sins Seven ways to win Seven holy paths to hell And your trip begins...
Zrexrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:24 PM   #417
shocker4her
When I am King

Oddometer: 508
yeah guns are the problem with our country

So has anyone set up a day for wankers to meet up and shoot. I know of a spot we could all shoot and cook out at. The only thing is it would have to be on a Sat or Sun and the owner of the land will want you to sign his waiver.

CRF450X(plated)
YZ 250
Don't blame me I didn't vote for the lawyer

shocker4her screwed with this post 03-22-2013 at 07:35 PM
shocker4her is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:17 AM   #418
etingelefunts
retem-odo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker4her View Post
yeah guns are the problem with our country

So has anyone set up a day for wankers to meet up and shoot. I know of a spot we could all shoot and cook out at. The only thing is it would have to be on a Sat or Sun and the owner of the land will want you to sign his waiver.
I'm in!
What general area?
This has been one of my premier quests. Finding a place to shoot not so far away, in a recreational setting, not as clinical as the typical range.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:39 AM   #419
newcastleadam
Artful Tagger

Oddometer: 3,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker4her View Post
Sounds like a blast. Whereabouts?
KLR Doohickey Wrench available!
The North Florida Tag-O-Rama wants YOU!
newcastleadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:41 AM   #420
shocker4her
When I am King

Oddometer: 508
Its in a town call Cresent City, actually the south end of the town. A friend and I used to go out and shoot all the time on the property. Now they put a shooting range in but there are no fees or rules. Basically just leave the property the way you found it. We've even had a mini course set-up for friendly competition. The only thing is I think we should keep it under 50 people. I know there is room for 100plus but I would just like to keep it fun.

CRF450X(plated)
YZ 250
Don't blame me I didn't vote for the lawyer

shocker4her screwed with this post 03-23-2013 at 08:51 AM
shocker4her is offline   Reply With Quote