ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Tejas and the Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 10:48 AM   #12286
MSrider
Rebel with a sixfiddy
 
MSrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Florence, Mizzippi
Oddometer: 4,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR View Post
Happy Easter, my friends! He is risen!
__________________
KOKA
MSrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:28 PM   #12287
Trophy1298
Vicarious Cowboy
 
Trophy1298's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: THE SOUTH
Oddometer: 5,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfy317 View Post
Spoken as if experience was the teacher...
I make a living dealing with repressed feelings and unresolved issues, if that's what you mean.
__________________
I'll be back....
Trophy1298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:45 PM   #12288
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer
 
backwoodsKLR's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Central Mississippi
Oddometer: 9,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophy1298 View Post
I make a living dealing with repressed feelings and unresolved issues, if that's what you mean.
Who says Brad's feelings are repressed? I mean, he owns a KLR... pretty sure he wears his feelings on the outside!
backwoodsKLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:35 PM   #12289
wolfy317
Beemer lover
 
wolfy317's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: The Double Humpback
Oddometer: 3,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophy1298 View Post
I make a living dealing with repressed feelings and unresolved issues, if that's what you mean.
You mean you can get paid for those now?
__________________
FLICKR

'71 BMW R75/5 | 06 BMW K1200R
wolfy317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:11 PM   #12290
Pappy541
Studly Adventurer
 
Pappy541's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: on the road
Oddometer: 784
Dogwood Trail Rally / Newton MS

Just in case KW has not already informed all of you!
This weekend April 5-6-7 the BMW Rders of Mississippi (ROM) is having our annual Dogwood Trail Rally at Turky Creek Water park just outside Newton MS. Take exit 109 on I-20 and head N to Decatur. Then follow the signs to Turkey Creek. The address is 142 parkway drive Decatur MS.
cost $40 and includes Friday and Saturday camping, Gumbo Friday night, Breakfast Saturday and Sunday. Door prizes including $250 cash BMW riding boots and much more. BMW of Baton Rouge will be there with demo rides ( yes the new 1200 LC will be there). Saturday evening will have Cooks BBQ cater a great BBQ dinner for $12( pay at registration) and then the band cranks up.

WE DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU RIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come join us for a great time.
Call or text me at 601-896-2877 for more info
Pappy541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:24 PM   #12291
wolfy317
Beemer lover
 
wolfy317's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: The Double Humpback
Oddometer: 3,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy541 View Post
Just in case KW has not already informed all of you!
This weekend April 5-6-7 the BMW Rders of Mississippi (ROM) is having our annual Dogwood Trail Rally at Turky Creek Water park just outside Newton MS. Take exit 109 on I-20 and head N to Decatur. Then follow the signs to Turkey Creek. The address is 142 parkway drive Decatur MS.
cost $40 and includes Friday and Saturday camping, Gumbo Friday night, Breakfast Saturday and Sunday. Door prizes including $250 cash BMW riding boots and much more. BMW of Baton Rouge will be there with demo rides ( yes the new 1200 LC will be there). Saturday evening will have Cooks BBQ cater a great BBQ dinner for $12( pay at registration) and then the band cranks up.

WE DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU RIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come join us for a great time.
Call or text me at 601-896-2877 for more info
I'll be there. Coming in Friday afternoon.

Maybe I shouldn't have warned errbody....
__________________
FLICKR

'71 BMW R75/5 | 06 BMW K1200R
wolfy317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:31 PM   #12292
Mojowkng
Cyco Dog
 
Mojowkng's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Location: Earth
Oddometer: 191
DTR/Newton

Most likely will show!
__________________
My Karma ran over my dogma!
-Unknowma
Mojowkng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:35 PM   #12293
Pappy541
Studly Adventurer
 
Pappy541's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: on the road
Oddometer: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfy317 View Post
I'll be there. Coming in Friday afternoon.

Maybe I shouldn't have warned errbody....
_____________________________________________
I was warned and KW told me to bring my rubber boots
Pappy541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:56 PM   #12294
Knightwork
Studly Adventurer
 
Knightwork's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Mississippi
Oddometer: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfy317 View Post
I'll be there. Coming in Friday afternoon.

Maybe I shouldn't have warned errbody....
Hey Wolf think that Anti might come or just you go by there and kidnap him to get him out of the house----he doesn't need all that edumacation anyway
__________________

'09 R1200GSA (Frau Brueller)
Knightwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:20 AM   #12295
Anticyclone
Ride more worry less
 
Anticyclone's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Columbus, MS
Oddometer: 5,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightwork View Post
Hey Wolf think that Anti might come or just you go by there and kidnap him to get him out of the house----he doesn't need all that edumacation anyway
I was invited a while back, and would love to come. However, after consulting my calendar it became painfully obvious that it was not in the cards. The wife works the next two weekends because of tax season, which in years past would be a perfect excuse to leave town.

This is not past years .
__________________
Later,
Michael
"If I can't pass at a reasonable speed I do it unreasonably." - jdmetzger
Anticyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:29 AM   #12296
wolfy317
Beemer lover
 
wolfy317's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: The Double Humpback
Oddometer: 3,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticyclone View Post
I was invited a while back, and would love to come. However, after consulting my calendar it became painfully obvious that it was not in the cards. The wife works the next two weekends because of tax season, which in years past would be a perfect excuse to leave town.

This is not past years .
Problem solved....





__________________
FLICKR

'71 BMW R75/5 | 06 BMW K1200R
wolfy317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:57 AM   #12297
Anticyclone
Ride more worry less
 
Anticyclone's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Columbus, MS
Oddometer: 5,260
Has to be a rear facing seat until at least one year old.
__________________
Later,
Michael
"If I can't pass at a reasonable speed I do it unreasonably." - jdmetzger
Anticyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:08 AM   #12298
wolfy317
Beemer lover
 
wolfy317's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: The Double Humpback
Oddometer: 3,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticyclone View Post
Has to be a rear facing seat until at least one year old.
Easy fix.
__________________
FLICKR

'71 BMW R75/5 | 06 BMW K1200R
wolfy317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:06 AM   #12299
Anticyclone
Ride more worry less
 
Anticyclone's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Columbus, MS
Oddometer: 5,260
Aerostitch to the rescue.

__________________
Later,
Michael
"If I can't pass at a reasonable speed I do it unreasonably." - jdmetzger
Anticyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:12 AM   #12300
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer
 
backwoodsKLR's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Central Mississippi
Oddometer: 9,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticyclone View Post
Aerostitch to the rescue.
140MPH? That's a VERSYS?!?!?!
backwoodsKLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014