ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Day Trippin'
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2013, 11:53 AM   #2836
bubu
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: France, Normandie
Oddometer: 658
HD???? No wayyyyyyy

You can't ride with only on the straight lines...

And this is not an engine but a vibrator
__________________
Live To RIDE
bubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #2837
Swedener
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Forserum, Sweden
Oddometer: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubu View Post
HD???? No wayyyyyyy

You can't ride with only on the straight lines...

And this is not an engine but a vibrator
I think that you'll never be a biker bubu, because you're just seem to be a big jerk. Your geeky posts makes me...
Swedener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:23 PM   #2838
bubu
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: France, Normandie
Oddometer: 658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedener View Post
I think that you'll never be a biker bubu, because you're just seem to be a big jerk. Your geeky posts makes me...
do you know what is a joke??
__________________
Live To RIDE
bubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #2839
CuberBob
Starter
 
CuberBob's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Columbia, SC
Oddometer: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubu View Post
HD???? No wayyyyyyy

You can't ride with only on the straight lines...

And this is not an engine but a vibrator
The official title is "Milwaukee Vibrator". Ever wonder why so many women will ride on the back of one? Perhaps Kam's friend is a little smarter than the rest us us FFs?
__________________
You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter!

2006 Concours

RIP -80 KZ750, 09 Ninja EX500
CuberBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:32 PM   #2840
AllBlackPearl
Alpoholic
 
AllBlackPearl's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Valais, CH
Oddometer: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuberBob View Post
Perhaps Kam's friend is a little smarter than the rest us us FFs?
I'M pretty smart!





Fok julle naaiers!
__________________
Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you judge them you are a mile away and you have their shoes.

AllBlackPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:32 AM   #2841
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Kamchat's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Glasgow
Oddometer: 2,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBlackPearl View Post
I'M pretty smart!





Fok julle naaiers!


Looking good.......

...btw are you a Die Antwoord fan ? They have a pretty 'unique' style.
Kamchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:41 AM   #2842
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Kamchat's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Glasgow
Oddometer: 2,916
Easter Sunday ..and it's officially 'the coldest Easter in Britain since records began according to the BBC!
No surprise then that I decided to not bother taxing the bike now till next month (April) Went down to 'Spoons' for breakfast to meet some of the guys and watch the bikes passing on the annual Yorkhill Easter Egg Run.

Jimmy turned up on his new Triumph Bonneville (to add to his Speed Triple and ZZR1400,- he has sold the MV as he found it too uncomfortable).






Dave trying it out for size ....comparing it to his recently purchased Harley Sportster..

Kamchat screwed with this post 03-31-2013 at 01:45 PM
Kamchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:49 AM   #2843
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Kamchat's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Glasgow
Oddometer: 2,916
Snapped a few of the bikes passing on the Egg Run...

'It's a small world' :-

















Kamchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:09 PM   #2844
chammyman
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Oddometer: 419
I saw you with the camera.

I was waving at you.

Tatty red cbx, black helmet red jacket. You may have a pic of me.
__________________
1984 Honda CBX 750 FE
1985 Honda VF 750 F
1987 Honda CBR 1000 F
1988 Honda CB 350 SG
chammyman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:54 PM   #2845
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Kamchat's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Glasgow
Oddometer: 2,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by chammyman View Post
I saw you with the camera.

I was waving at you.

Tatty red cbx, black helmet red jacket. You may have a pic of me.

Hi mate, sorry just looked through the rest of the pics and can't see a CBX in them....and sorry if I wasn't waving back, everyone was waving and I was trying to concentrate on catching decent pics by panning with the passing bikes to stop blurring.
Looks like it was a good run today and although it was cold at least it stayed dry for you all.
Kamchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:24 AM   #2846
AllBlackPearl
Alpoholic
 
AllBlackPearl's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Valais, CH
Oddometer: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamchat View Post
Looking good.......

...btw are you a Die Antwoord fan ? They have a pretty 'unique' style.
Cheers, mate.
That was on Maui last December. We rented Fat Boys for 2 days and rode across the island. Amazing roads and secenery there. Can't turn these monsters, though. I scratched the footrests in EVERY corner and got lots of bewildered looks for that. They're not used to that kinda riding.
Although I gotta say that Maui has a proper sports bike scene. I was there for the Toy Run. Gotta post some pics once I find them!

And aye, I love them! Didn't think anyone would recognise the quote. Hope you also know what it means!
I'm TOTALLY in love with Yo-Landi Vi$$er. She's so incredibly gorgeous.

BTW, I had my first ride this year yesterday! Second one today. Almost no snow anymore and roads are clean and dry. There was even plenty of sun today, so it must have been around 7C. Just great.

Cheers!
__________________
Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you judge them you are a mile away and you have their shoes.

AllBlackPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:57 PM   #2847
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Kamchat's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Glasgow
Oddometer: 2,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBlackPearl View Post
Cheers, mate.
That was on Maui last December. We rented Fat Boys for 2 days and rode across the island. Amazing roads and secenery there. Can't turn these monsters, though. I scratched the footrests in EVERY corner and got lots of bewildered looks for that. They're not used to that kinda riding.
Although I gotta say that Maui has a proper sports bike scene. I was there for the Toy Run. Gotta post some pics once I find them!

And aye, I love them! Didn't think anyone would recognise the quote. Hope you also know what it means!
I'm TOTALLY in love with Yo-Landi Vi$$er. She's so incredibly gorgeous.

BTW, I had my first ride this year yesterday! Second one today. Almost no snow anymore and roads are clean and dry. There was even plenty of sun today, so it must have been around 7C. Just great.

Cheers!

Lol! - Recognise the 'quote'...yeah it's something close to 'FYYFF'
I do like their distinctive 'Zef style' and I really liked 'Enter the Ninja' which brought them to my attention a few years ago...as for Yo-Landi being gorgeous? ...hmmm she is one of those women you can't make your mind up about ...not traditionally 'good looking' but there is something about her.....probably her 'spirited' attitude?

Sounds like a great holiday riding Fat Boys on Maui ! I know what you mean about the 'scraping footpegs' problem, I had it when I rode the V-Rod here...... was still a 'hoot' though - plenty of 'grunt'.

Good to hear your riding season has started... still waiting here ...but should be any Sunday soon....
Kamchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:03 AM   #2848
Rodder066
Gotta Ride
 
Rodder066's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: Canberra (it's the capital son) Australia
Oddometer: 12
Just another Aussie

Hey Kamchat,

Been following your awesome thread for awhile now and thought i better get of my behind and thank you for the great photography and sharing your world. Your threads almost become bedtime reading. I've driven some of your roads and now I just want to get back over and get on two wheels this time. Been exploring Scotland through your camera lens and taking many notes. Keep up the great work when it warms up and don't ever put that camera down.

Cheers.

Ps. Not sure what's going on with that Die Antword. Strangely alluring and worrying. Especially from a metal head like me.
__________________
Don't lecture me! I'm goin riding
Rodder066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #2849
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Kamchat's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Glasgow
Oddometer: 2,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodder066 View Post
Hey Kamchat,

Been following your awesome thread for awhile now and thought i better get of my behind and thank you for the great photography and sharing your world. Your threads almost become bedtime reading. I've driven some of your roads and now I just want to get back over and get on two wheels this time. Been exploring Scotland through your camera lens and taking many notes. Keep up the great work when it warms up and don't ever put that camera down.

Cheers.

Ps. Not sure what's going on with that Die Antword. Strangely alluring and worrying. Especially from a metal head like me.


Thanks for posting it's great to know you have enjoyed the thread...and yes, I can't wait to get out riding and snapping pics again...this winter seems to have gone on forever (over 5 month's now). But it must be 'game on' again anytime soon.

Hope to see you back on these roads some day....and if you want any help or info for your trip just let me know.
Kamchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:18 PM   #2850
bubu
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: France, Normandie
Oddometer: 658
agree Kam!!!

This winter is horribly long!!! so hard and we are waiting snow here again...


need to ride too.
__________________
Live To RIDE
bubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014