ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Australia
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #76
outback jack
Beastly Adventurer
 
outback jack's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Central outback QLD.
Oddometer: 6,646
What time & where? and are there any topless barmaids or just barra's big melon!
__________________
There's something ugly about a NEW bike on a trailer.


CCC ride Cattle, Coal & Cane or Captains Crossing & Castlemaine.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...1#post17025601
outback jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #77
johnno950
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Oddometer: 1,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by outback jack View Post
What time & where? and are there any topless barmaids or just barra's big melon!
Pete,are you after a dr400z?.A workmate had/has a low km rig that he was trying to sell here in town.
johnno950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:19 PM   #78
outback jack
Beastly Adventurer
 
outback jack's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Central outback QLD.
Oddometer: 6,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnno950 View Post
Pete,are you after a dr400z?.A workmate had/has a low km rig that he was trying to sell here in town.
Yes Please!
__________________
There's something ugly about a NEW bike on a trailer.


CCC ride Cattle, Coal & Cane or Captains Crossing & Castlemaine.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...1#post17025601
outback jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #79
johnno950
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Oddometer: 1,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by outback jack View Post
Yes Please!
I will see if hes still got it,and give you his number in the next few days.
johnno950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:37 PM   #80
charlie59
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: CQ.
Oddometer: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by outback jack View Post
Yes Please!

i don't know if you will need a good doctor or a good lawyer.
charlie59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:57 AM   #81
barra OP
trying to get there
 
barra's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Townsville
Oddometer: 1,357
Got a pm from Andrew69. He also has a drz400 here in townsville.
barra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:56 AM   #82
gkNQ
Northern Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Townsville NQ
Oddometer: 295
Don't forget, catch up tomorrow arvo to talk about the Birdsville trip. Now at the Seaview around 4.30/5.00. We will share the view from the beer garden with OBJ

So far OBJ, Barra, Dale and me.

If you are keen for a quiet beer make sure you are there.

gk
gkNQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:01 AM   #83
Andrew69
trail rider
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Townsville
Oddometer: 80
Saw OBJ today he came had a look at the bike,

have fun at the seaview,try make it down if i can meet you guys. probably too busy working though.

Ando
Andrew69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:10 AM   #84
Kenno
Studly Adventurer
 
Kenno's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: CAIRNS - AUSTRALIA
Oddometer: 674
I might come via Townsville and follow that mythical route you fellas take to Birdsville if you are happy to share it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gkNQ View Post
Don't forget, catch up tomorrow arvo to talk about the Birdsville trip. Now at the Seaview around 4.30/5.00. We will share the view from the beer garden with OBJ

So far OBJ, Barra, Dale and me.

If you are keen for a quiet beer make sure you are there.

gk
__________________
Ken

"Parts left out cost nothing and cause no service problems" (Kettering)
Kenno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:22 AM   #85
outback jack
Beastly Adventurer
 
outback jack's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Central outback QLD.
Oddometer: 6,646
Err sorry about the no show at the Seaview fellars, i got a better offer. But the general plan is Thursday, Townsville and CQ crowd riding to Barc'y via Lake Dunn or whatever way ? , Camp here at my joint, then meet up with Henry and Speedwobble at Isisford and hit Windorah Friday night. All those in favor say AYE!
__________________
There's something ugly about a NEW bike on a trailer.


CCC ride Cattle, Coal & Cane or Captains Crossing & Castlemaine.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...1#post17025601
outback jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:16 AM   #86
charlie59
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: CQ.
Oddometer: 681
you riding or driving. just askin.
charlie59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:30 AM   #87
Kenno
Studly Adventurer
 
Kenno's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: CAIRNS - AUSTRALIA
Oddometer: 674
Cairns crowd too, will ride down Wednesday and hide somewhere until Thursday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outback jack View Post
Err sorry about the no show at the Seaview fellars, i got a better offer. But the general plan is Thursday, Townsville and CQ crowd riding to Barc'y via Lake Dunn or whatever way ? , Camp here at my joint, then meet up with Henry and Speedwobble at Isisford and hit Windorah Friday night. All those in favor say AYE!
__________________
Ken

"Parts left out cost nothing and cause no service problems" (Kettering)
Kenno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:46 AM   #88
barra OP
trying to get there
 
barra's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Townsville
Oddometer: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenno View Post
Cairns crowd too, will ride down Wednesday and hide somewhere until Thursday.
Us fellas will be leaving townsville and on the road by around 630am. It's around 630k's to to barcy, so don't want to leave to late and have to start rushing. Should be able to boil the billy a couple of times and straggle into barcy around 4-5 pm.
You cairns fellas could head to charters towers if you want to bypass townsville on the wednesday.
How many in your mob?
barra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:55 AM   #89
Kenno
Studly Adventurer
 
Kenno's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: CAIRNS - AUSTRALIA
Oddometer: 674
Laugh

I'm the mob, been lobbying for company but everyone is busy, I know two here who may just chuck a sickie the day of departure, they know who they are and have been reading this thread...
Looking forward to it, Charters sounds good, will get there before roo o'clock the night before.
PM me for my alarm clock number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barra View Post
Us fellas will be leaving townsville and on the road by around 630am. It's around 630k's to to barcy, so don't want to leave to late and have to start rushing. Should be able to boil the billy a couple of times and straggle into barcy around 4-5 pm.
You cairns fellas could head to charters towers if you want to bypass townsville on the wednesday.
How many in your mob?
__________________
Ken

"Parts left out cost nothing and cause no service problems" (Kettering)
Kenno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:12 AM   #90
gkNQ
Northern Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Townsville NQ
Oddometer: 295
Excellent Kenno, see you at CT. It is a great run via Lake Dunn, we get onto the dirt 70km south of CT.

gk
gkNQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014