Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2013, 12:31 PM   #436
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 887
Sometimes when I want to get some cheap entertainment I check out the FBO of Obama Support "democraticunderground.com".......I think they are starting to implode...

"This failure should fall on the shoulders of Harry Reid and President Obama. Harry Reid's failure to fix the 60 vote threshold and fillibuster rules have once again come home to roost. Reid's weak leadership in the senate and his viewing of the senate rules as sacrosanct have reaped nothing but democratic failures.

As for Obama, his severe lack of political skills have provided failure once again. President Obama has zero abilities when it comes to political tactics or strategy. His laziness is one of his main weaknesses. He has never taken the time to build relationships with individual lawmakers on both sides. Doing this takes time and he refuses to make the necessary time to learn how the whole process works. For example, the moment the Newtown massacre happened he immediately made a huge mistake. Instead of taking advantage of the situation and never letting a crisis got o waste what did Obama do? He asked for a study to be conducted! He appointed Biden to go on some sort of fact finding mission about gun violence. This tremendous act of incompetence gave the NRA and Republicans much needed time to gather their forces and come up with a counter attack that ended today with a victory. Instead of learning from President Johnson, on how to be a leader who can pass legislation, how to develop relationships with reps/senators, and how to be a successful domestic president he has learned nothing from past presidents and he has learned nothing from his 1st 4 yrs in office.

If Obama would of taken advantage of public outcry, all the media attention he could of rushed a bill through Congress and won the day! Just like 9/11, did Bush waste time, no he took advantage of the high emotions and rushed a bill through (which turned out to be an awful bill with many flaws)Congress. Even though the bill sucked, the point is he got it passed because he took advantage of the situation at the time. Obama just does not get it, he is lost when it comes to political strategy. He is always outflanked, out maneuvered, out negotiated, and out thought by his opponents and today is just another example of it.
"

Link is here: http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014457552
Old 04-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #437
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer: 10,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmann View Post
Just like 9/11, did Bush waste time, no he took advantage of the high emotions and rushed a bill through (which turned out to be an awful bill with many flaws)Congress. Even though the bill sucked, the point is he got it passed because he took advantage of the situation at the time.

Awesome!

Maybe we should hope for more of this crap.

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Dr.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:03 PM   #438
Bobby Ginger
Cat Herder

Oddometer: 938
Yep red state dems help kill it because some are coming up for election. Same sex marriage, immigration, and gun control was too much for their constituents.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:16 PM   #439
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Z View Post
Awesome!

Maybe we should hope for more of this crap.
This is somebody who bought into your line of logic, stating this, that's the utter irony that I believe you are overlooking..., To me it was clear from the beginning....

"As for Obama, his severe lack of political skills have provided failure once again. President Obama has zero abilities when it comes to political tactics or strategy. His laziness is one of his main weaknesses. He has never taken the time to build relationships with individual lawmakers on both sides. Doing this takes time and he refuses to make the necessary time to learn how the whole process works."

Just Sayin.....

The point is, that it would appear that the base over there is consuming itself.....oh....don't forget this nugget...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...crat-activist/

It would appear that Same sex marriage, immigration, and gun control was too much for democratic constituents.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:29 PM   #440
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer: 10,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmann View Post
This is somebody who bought into your line of logic, stating this, that's the utter irony that I believe you are overlooking..., To me it was clear from the beginning....

Not sure who you are referring to here?

Can you draw a picture for me. I like posts with pictures.

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Dr.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #441
brewmann
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Z View Post
Not sure who you are referring to here?

Can you draw a picture for me. I like posts with pictures.
Yah, I get reminded of that almost daily......what was I thinking
Old 04-20-2013, 09:00 PM   #442
Huzband
Team Dirt

Oddometer: 4,057
'90 RM250
IBA #30344
Huzband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #443
Chicken Helmet
I'm A Stumper™

Oddometer: 4,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzband View Post
1292 to go.
From what I've heard, riding a DR feels just like riding a KLR except you're head doesn't sway left and right constantly scanning the ditches for aluminum cans.
Chicken Helmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:19 PM   #444
Huzband
Team Dirt

I'ma tryin'.
'90 RM250
IBA #30344
Old 04-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #445
Huzband
Team Dirt

Other threads.

They help.
'90 RM250
IBA #30344
Old 04-26-2013, 05:11 AM   #446
jaydee1445
Footpeg Crash Tester

Oddometer: 4,006

205 for most of you so this is for the left .

jaydee1445 is offline   Reply With Quote