ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2013, 07:37 PM   #331
SkiBumBrian OP
DualSport Crazy !!

Oddometer: 1,042
Jonathan, look forward to this year !! Ride on....
Old 05-27-2013, 12:11 PM   #332
SkiBumBrian OP
DualSport Crazy !!

State of Jefferson Rally 2013

Hi Everyone, I am starting to do some of the planning and logistics of this year's State of Jefferson rally. I am thinking of camping around Junction City, it is a gorgeous area and lots of mixed riding and scenery. I have no definite dates because I want to run this past all that are interested, not only the area but timeframe. I would like to make this years rally a bit earlier to miss the hunters, or at least have the hunters miss us !!
After I get some feedback I will nail down a date and place and then be taking prepaid fees, probably in the 50 dollar range. That will include camping, food 2-3 nights, beer and drinks. There are several areas to camp so I may just start posting different ideas, by the lake, wooded. secluded, convenient, etc.
So, kinda look the area over, let me know if it seems like a worthy place, good or bad travel for you, etc.
Reservations are wide open right now for our tentative timeframe but obviously as it gets closer some sites will be reserved.
Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Brian

SkiBumBrian screwed with this post 05-27-2013 at 08:25 PM
SkiBumBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #333
SkiBumBrian OP
DualSport Crazy !!

I kinda like the looks of this place. From here there is lot of "B" style riding plus endless fire roads and wonderful twisty tarmac taking you to Trinity Lake or Hayfork toward Wildwood.
Here is the link to the campground, like I said it is rustic but at the end of a road and creekside, just sounds nice...
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...47008514,d.cGE
Old 05-28-2013, 11:29 AM   #334
redog1
KLR650-2009

Oddometer: 1,731
Looks good to me Brian...

Don't know the dates yet but put me down as tenative until you firm up the date. Thought I'd better get on the list since there's only 11 spaces. I'd like to see some more of that area. I don't know anything about the area but let me know if there is anything I can do to help you with this. I'm a little ways away but I'll do what I can.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:38 AM   #335
SkiBumBrian OP
DualSport Crazy !!

Brien, there are a lot of CGs in the Weaverville/ Junction City area, that one just looks pretty cool, it is first come first served but since the rally will be after the kids go back to school we should have no problem. I will give you a call. I have been working on a B/C loop today. OK. I am getting some interest from the PNW regional forum so I am gonna condense this a bit and start a new thread here and there under "State of Jefferson Rally 2013". All of the new info will be there!

SkiBumBrian screwed with this post 05-28-2013 at 12:19 PM
SkiBumBrian is offline   Reply With Quote