ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2013, 06:13 AM   #406
bomber1965
Duel

Oddometer: 2,809
I got drafted by dispatch, sitting in a Quincy Mass shipyard unloading right now!
bomber1965 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:53 AM   #407
1Banshesrt10
Adventurer

Oddometer: 83
Let's get some pictures of champ sites and bikes please
1Banshesrt10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:47 AM   #408
SKJ
The Canary

Oddometer: 111
Sitting here at Twisted

So very patently I wait. I wait; I wait for the clock to turn 3. When that second hand starts the down hill descent then proceeds to climb towards the 12 I will still wait. As soon as it turns 3, I WILL JUMP! Get the dirt wheels on the DRZ, Make sure we are ready and have everything for the CnR and then you better believe I WILL be on my way! See you all out there!
SKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:34 AM   #409
Happy Seal
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Oddometer: 2,536
I'll give you guys a heads up. I was told that there is a very loud KTM 450 out there at the C&R that was riding around the ball field last night. Apparently he (or she) has pissed a few people off and there were complaints to the Ranger and DEEP. Might wanna find that guy and give him a warning.

Also there is a horse event there this weekend as well, as I'm sure your aware of by now.
Happy Seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:45 PM   #410
Racer111v
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 502
[QUOTE=Happy Seal;21279765
Also there is a horse event there this weekend as well, as I'm sure your aware of by now.[/QUOTE]

Yup, we saw plenty of horses.........what are the chances of horses and dirt bikes picking the same place same time for a camp out. 100%........

It was a great ride.The group was about 25 strong, and managed to stay pretty much together. The leaders held back enough to hold the pack together. The temps were perfect, although the dust was a little thick at times. I had the inevitable leaky clutch slave about half way through the ride. It made for some interesting moments every time the pack stopped. It took a while to get it to bleed after the ride, but it worked all the way home.
Racer111v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:59 PM   #411
nobody
motomaniac

Oddometer: 1,710
Redbeard has some cookin' skilzzzz ,hope you guys enjoy his whatever that was...
Old 04-27-2013, 07:41 PM   #412
Happy Seal

More feedback guys. I am sitting out with the kids. Not that I don't love them but!
Old 04-27-2013, 08:04 PM   #413
yzedf
Adventurer

Oddometer: 84
More feedback hmm. Well, I'm the token slow new guy and I was on the little bikes ride on my 500 EXC. It's still kind of a blur as I'm pretty well beat. What I can remember is:

Awesome day of riding out at Pachaug with the guys from ADVrider today. I completed the north and south loops without any crashes! Couple of sketchy rock gardens, a surprise log crossing I somehow cleared, another log crossing on a steep climb that I nailed first try(!) without even stopping to look at it and a few water crossings deep enough I had to clean the muck out of the air box tonight. Not to mention the DEEP guy we ran into was cool with our group of six bikes. Oh and sandy whoops with roots and baseball size rocks suck when you don't see one coming through all the dust (slow guy rides in back)!

Seriously though I wanted to say thank you to everyone for a great ride, hopefully I can ride again with you guys before moving to Maryland. I hope I didn't cramp your style too much today.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:06 PM   #414
Happy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzedf View Post
More feedback hmm. Well, I'm the token slow new guy and I was on the little bikes ride on my 500 EXC. It's still kind of a blur as I'm pretty well beat. What I can remember is:

Awesome day of riding out at Pachaug with the guys from ADVrider today. I completed the north and south loops without any crashes! Couple of sketchy rock gardens, a surprise log crossing I somehow cleared, another log crossing on a steep climb that I nailed first try(!) without even stopping to look at it and a few water crossings deep enough I had to clean the muck out of the air box tonight. Not to mention the DEEP guy we ran into was cool with our group of six bikes. Oh and sandy whoops with roots and baseball size rocks suck when you don't see one coming through all the dust (slow guy rides in back)!

Seriously though I wanted to say thank you to everyone for a great ride, hopefully I can ride again with you guys before moving to Maryland. I hope I didn't cramp your style too much today.
Attaboy = no crashes!
Old 04-27-2013, 11:30 PM   #415
MATPOC
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 842
My feedback about same as YZF, 'cept I dropped it few times and skipped the Southern loop: beer, food and bum shoulder are my excuses, but then I went for extra credit with Captain Red up mt. Misery and dropped the bike again. Got back to camp and shortly after discovered flat rear tire.... oh well...

Safe at home uploading my videos, hope to post something soon.

Thanks to all for great CnR, this is the one to remember!
MATPOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:16 AM   #416
Happy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATPOC View Post
My feedback about same as YZF, 'cept I dropped it few times and skipped the Southern loop: beer, food and bum shoulder are my excuses, but then I went for extra credit with Captain Red up mt. Misery and dropped the bike again. Got back to camp and shortly after discovered flat rear tire.... oh well...

Safe at home uploading my videos, hope to post something soon.

Thanks to all for great CnR, this is the one to remember!
Good stuff!
Old 04-28-2013, 07:06 AM   #417
CBejbl
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,000
Was a great ride yesterday! Such a friendly bunch of folks. 100+ miles on the KTM's wooden plank seat.....ouch.
CBejbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:46 AM   #418
MATPOC
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBejbl View Post
100+ miles on the KTM's wooden plank seat.....ouch.
That's why it's "the one to remember"
Old 04-28-2013, 08:53 AM   #419
MATPOC
Studly Adventurer

Old 04-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #420
MATPOC
Studly Adventurer