Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Thumpers
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2013, 09:36 AM   #16
Carl_Mega OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 145
Thanks for the reply, man. It does help. I think what was a little bit of a pull on the pan for a Enduro with 18L tank - gets a bit exaggerated on an SXC w/ 11L. The XPC guys offered some help so we'll see. Right now, it all just sits until I get time to try and swap tanks again. Maybe after a burn a little more fuel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclestrom View Post
Carl, sorry for the delayed reply. I have been on a motorcycle trip to NM for the last 10 days. The seat fit my 2001 LC4 Enduro with the 18L tank. The XPC work pulled the pan a little, but with the front in place it only took pushing it down with a couple of fingers to start the rear bolt. My bike had the 18L tank when I got it, plus the original seat and a comfort seat that both fit. The pan that you have with the XPC seat is from the original seat that worked with the small tank and the large tank. Also, the snorkel on my bike is installed, and OEM. Not sure if any of this helps but I will be available now to reply to questions. I will also look at my frame/tank/seat juncture for comparison.
Carl_Mega is offline   Reply With Quote