Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Racing
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2013, 03:23 PM   #466
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Oddometer: 24,097
Ok I havent even made my first race this year buti know how Im gonna start the report...

On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died. The only thing that comes to those who wait is old age. Too many dreams.... Not enough time. Not Scared of dying. Not scared of living. Just scared of the pain that separates the two...
kenny61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:26 AM   #467
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Its 06:25...Im goin racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died. The only thing that comes to those who wait is old age. Too many dreams.... Not enough time. Not Scared of dying. Not scared of living. Just scared of the pain that separates the two...
Old 05-06-2013, 12:09 AM   #468
Xmoto
Death Race

Oddometer: 2,107
How did you do?
Old 05-06-2013, 04:16 AM   #469
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Then I fell over and let everybody else go by
Old 05-06-2013, 10:09 AM   #470
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Looks like I shaved off around 10min per lap from last years race
Old 05-06-2013, 10:10 AM   #471
Tbone
off-ramp slayer

Oddometer: 4,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny61 View Post
Looks like I shaved off around 10min per lap from last years race
Shorter course?
Tbone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #472
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

No, I thought the course might have been quicker then last year but it seems the top times were about the same. I guess my lil exercise regiment has paid off, which has brought about other problems. Last year I would just be completely exhausted gasping for air about 10 min into the race, not so this year but now my knees hurt and my arms felt like I did a push up and just held it for the entire race. The down hill sections were excruciating at the arm shoulder joint and my clutch hand was getting tired. For the last lap I was bouncing off trees because I could not get my arms to do what I wanted them to but I am very happy with my improvement
Old 05-06-2013, 03:37 PM   #473
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Old 05-07-2013, 05:24 AM   #474
Tbone
off-ramp slayer

Oddometer: 4,251

Now you know the rules..it has to be the bike holding you back now
Tbone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:18 AM   #475
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

I live for the day it's my bike holding me back . Im so psyched about my improvement over last year I wanna go ride the mountain bike and get a work out at the local trails. But as the guy in my sig line says..My thighs are still sore from Sunday,,I can barely push the clutch in on my truck

Unedited video. highlights when I get a chance

Old 05-07-2013, 06:35 AM   #476
AWM
Beard Bros Racing

Oddometer: 11,390
Ya look good old pal.

But,,ill give ya the words of wisdom spoke to me one day by GBG.Right after i butt dialed him while riding Winchester MX track in NH.

"You gotta Revvv that sucker!!"

Theres a name for people without beards,"Women".
AWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:40 AM   #477
Stagehand
+/- V TDSPP

Oddometer: 25,299
Quote:
I live for the day it's my bike holding me back . Im so psyched about my improvement over last year I wanna go ride the mountain bike and get a work out at the local trails. But as the guy in my sig line says..My thighs are still sore from Sunday,,I can barely push the clutch in on my truck

Unedited video. highlights when I get a chance

Off to a scintillating start
Old 05-07-2013, 06:42 AM   #478
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

He's 100% right but you gotta be able to hold onto that sucker too
Old 05-07-2013, 06:50 AM   #479
AWM
Beard Bros Racing

Oddometer: 11,390
Quote:
He's 100% right but you gotta be able to hold onto that sucker too

Baby steps,baby steps.

Theres a name for people without beards,"Women".
AWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:42 AM   #480
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagehand View Post
Off to a scintillating start
http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....postcount=2703