ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2013, 09:52 AM   #7006
HAYVIATOR
Don't be me dude.

Oddometer: 241
Aerostich Combat Boots size 47

Bought these from another inmate, well broken in but no major defects and surely plenty of life remains. I thought I could make 'em work but my 11.5's are swimming in them. No funky smells. $40 with p/u in Skagit area, I'll ship snail-mail con-us for $60
[IMG][/IMG]

HAYVIATOR screwed with this post 06-07-2013 at 07:10 AM
HAYVIATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:02 PM   #7007
Tom Edison
No hurry, no worry

Oddometer: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAYVIATOR View Post
Bought this when I bought a new bike in November. Wore it home 3miles. Decided immediately I didn't need a duck-bill visor to ride the bike and continued to wear my existing units. Zero defects w/manual $139 retail $95 if you pick-up in Skagit County, $120 shipped Con-US PP gift
PM'd
Old 05-09-2013, 02:29 PM   #7008
fitrider
Adventurer

Oddometer: 32
Fs 2012 klr 650

With regret I have decided to sell my KLR, 1 year of ownership, and 2132miles of smiles later.

I have a house project that will require my attention, free time and money.

The Bike;
Upgraded to barkbuster guards, keiko throttle lock, JNS skid plate, KTM front fender.

I have the original fender and plastic skidplate if that is something that you really want.

Its been a great bike, and Im sad to have to do this but I wont be able to ride for at least a year anyway with my schedule. Original oil change at 188 miles, and then just changed the oil again at 1975 miles. Burns no oil, broken in right according to professional recommendations. Tires still have considerable life left.

Im asking $5250 obo, its in very nice condition black on black colors.

fitrider screwed with this post 05-09-2013 at 02:31 PM Reason: photos not showing up
fitrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:53 PM   #7009
DireWolf
Knees in the Breeze

Oddometer: 9,783
On my XR- I forgot about the full FMF exhaust.

Started a thread in the main FM (see sig), and added a couple more pics.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:52 PM   #7010
Willius
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willius View Post
Selling a spare tank that came with my 1100 when I bought it. Probably won't use it. It's brand new, yellow, never been on a bike, and does not include any other parts. Perfect paint except for the lobes where I assume the factory paint jig left its mark. It's shown in the photos. It's in Seattle, and I will ship it for you if you pay for the ride.

Seeing these sold for varying prices. How about we start @ $656.64 or best offer. Will consider interesting trades.

Bump for a change in asking price... Now $656.64.

Willius screwed with this post 06-04-2013 at 10:16 AM
Willius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:21 PM   #7011
Ladukebob
lost in hood river

Oddometer: 1,590
FS Pioneer sx-1250

Any stereo equipment junkies out there-

Buy my almost perfect condition sx-1250

http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...7#post21379647
Ladukebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:37 PM   #7012
HotChilliColdBeer
Human Swizzle Stick

Oddometer: 283
Updated

Still have the Givi mounting plate.
$25 for the mount. Shipping on you if you desire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChilliColdBeer View Post
Couple of used bags;

With a mounting plate off a 2010 DL650 -

Stuff is in Ballard.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,

Charlie
Anyone interested?

Charlie

HotChilliColdBeer screwed with this post 05-15-2013 at 04:50 AM
HotChilliColdBeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:58 AM   #7013
Qben
Q

Oddometer: 81
WTB passenger foot pegs

I'm looking for some passenger foot pegs someone might have lying around. I know the 1150GS ones will work, but I could probably work with most anything. My kids can't reach the existing ones, so I'm looking to install a second set on a vertical rail so they can slide up and down.
Qben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:59 PM   #7014
Ironwood
Friday Harbor, WA

Oddometer: 704
Xr650r

Local Loaded XR650R going up for sale. Loads of extras including wheels with DS tires. Totally adventurized to hard core standards. It has a Baja Design DS kit installed by an anal marine electrician (me). Low hours, about 5500 easy miles. Comes with Beautifull CNC rear rack that will pack out an elk and a Seat Concepts saddle. Old man owned second owner. Licensed in WA for three years. I am firm at $3800. It would be hard to find a nicer one. Many, many more extras as well.

I am selling because I have a badly deteriorating knee that is making kick starting difficult. I can still do it but the clock is ticking. I am regretfully riding a KTM with the magic button. Can't say I like the bike better. The XR inspired more confidence and was more comfortable on longer rides. Kind of like a big recliner.

I will get more recent pics tomorrow if there is interest. Joe

[IMG][/IMG]
Ironwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:07 AM   #7015
Trinity_Session
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 407
WTB 97-03 F150 17" steel rims

Need three of them. Here is a pic of the kind I am looking for. Finish is NOT important. Being straight and true kinda is important. :)

Trinity_Session screwed with this post 05-12-2013 at 12:12 AM
Trinity_Session is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #7016
Stinky
Team Hematoma

Oddometer: 438
FS: 2007 KTM 450 EXC Dual Sport Adventure Machine

Just don't have the time to ride this bike, so it's time to find it a new home. This is a well cared for '07 EXC (the last year for the RFS motor and the first year for fully street legal so no plate hassles to deal with). It is fully set up to get on and go adventuring. There's not much more you can add. It's set up with a tall seat and bar risers for a tall rider, but I have the lower seat too if interested. It's had recent suspension service including the lower heim joint, swing arm bearings, TM Designs chain guide, etc. and is sprung for a 210 pound rider. It has the factory cooling fan and is set up with a Powerlet connector for your GPS. There are too many extras to list, but you can see most of the them in the pics.

It will come with an extra fender with a Giant Loop bag attached. Currently has a Clarke 3.1 gallon tank mounted, but comes with the stock tank, extra rear spring, oil filters, misc extra plastic and probably a lot of other stuff I forgot I have.

It doesn't include the tent and camp chair shown in the pics. The pictures are from my last Montana 1000 prep, and there's no damage beyond normal wear and tear. Brakes and rubber are good.

It has 10,770 miles on the clock now but runs very strong. These motors have a reputation for longevity. There are no current indications of any issues. PM with questions or to arrange a viewing. Asking $4500 with all the extras. Willing to discuss less if you don't want all the extras.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-12-2013, 07:22 PM   #7017
leakypetcock
Adventurer

Oddometer: 576
Wicked Kids size jacket wanted

Retiring from the Coast Guard and taking my son with me on a trip to Montana from the Bellingham area next month. He's 12 years old, five feet tall and 80 lbs soaking wet. Does anyone have a reasonably priced jacket he can wear to go with me? Wanting to keep it cheap because he probably won't get a lot of use out of it besides this one trip.
Thanks,
Scott
Old 05-12-2013, 09:42 PM   #7018
turn_one
Adventurer

Oddometer: 55
Bags sold, racks still available

Bags sold, $200 for racks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turn_one View Post
Bought these bags for my 990, now own a 690 and want something smaller.

Bags have spent 95% of their life in the garage. Two trips from Monroe to Methow and are essentially brand new. Black.

http://wolfmanluggage.com/index.cfm?...&product_id=96

Racks were purchased for the 690 SE installed and were in service for 1 day trip, never crashed, essentially brand new.

http://wolfmanluggage.com/index.cfm?...&product_id=96

No close-up pics at the moment of bags and rack but here are some of them mounted.
Bags:

Racks (on bike up front):

Saddle bags retail for $224.99, racks for $289.99. Make me an offer.

In Duvall.

Thank you,

Don
turn_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:50 PM   #7019
rfbarker
Adventurer

Oddometer: 62
Happy Trails Top Box, Givi Maxia E52 Monokey Top Box

A couple top boxes up for sale. I just don't use them and they are taking up room in the garage. Both are in Bellingham, WA

Happy Trails 14"x17"x12" powder coated silver with lid locks - SOLD

Givi Maxia E52 Monokey - $80 picked up, no shipping.
This has the tail light kit and I have two keys for this one. The PO of my bike must have spent some time in the sun because this has faded a bit. Gasket, latch and lid are great, with some minor scratches (pictured). The retention straps that keep the lid from flopping all the way open broke, so some spare wiring was put to task service as lid keepers. This does not affect the way the lid closes or seals.

If you happen to have an R1100GS or R1150GS (non-adventure), I'll include the mounting plate for free. Otherwise, you'll need to get a plate in order to mount the box.

rfbarker screwed with this post 05-29-2013 at 01:46 PM
rfbarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:50 PM   #7020
clapped_r6
The Spoad Warrior

Oddometer: 2,574
WTB: firm seat foam for an RFS KTM

lemme know if you got anything

want to build a custom low seat

Street Legal XR100 For Sale
clapped_r6 is offline   Reply With Quote