User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2013, 01:01 AM   #16
CRAZY_BG OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 74
tunisia vol.11

THis is dugout is the first series where Luke was a baby.

Converted at a hotel.

Jedi Master and his paduin this is our right and left guides, hotel bellhop.

Black Lord Dart veider

All scenes are from old car parts and plywood.
The film only peyzazhite were true. Amid last three films are simply pathetic mock-ups, but what do dreams are dreams.

Continue to the Galaxy Tatooine by choosing secondary roads with amazing

views.

As someone said they were not paying much for scenery here is just an alien species.

Typical Tunisian old house

about MataMata

Naturally stick to paved roads. But the beauty of this country is off-road. I am currently preparing for the Tiger 900 march in Morocco - Senegal

Then the road rises and the views were typical interstellar

Great smell of ash and quiet. That's why I travel to enjoy as you inhale air after every turn, looking at the landscape ants crawling in my back with joy.

From time to time we see civilization

It is noteworthy that, as far in a desert village, the people are good-natured.

From the village to the road from which we came.

That little G-day was a little late

After the village again climb high

and last curves of Jbel Mogor

From there comes, now that I think about these 200 km are my coolest and now almost halve the route and near the coast. Monastir

For two weeks. Noticed 6-7 such section, be careful

Approaching Galaxy Tatooine, from there go many secondary roads to picturesque authentic villages (Ksar)

Actually landscapes and external photos of the trilogy were made in these surroundings.

2009 Czech -Hungary 16 day(FJ1200)2010 Balkanika FJ1200
2011 Tunisia 23 day (Fj1200)

CRAZY_BG screwed with this post 03-27-2013 at 01:33 AM
CRAZY_BG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:29 AM   #17
CRAZY_BG OP
Adventurer

Tunisia 2011 vol.12

Coming in Tatoine city

secluded and small shops.

But only in Monastir and Sousse will see really nice villas. After a tour of Ksar scheduled to go up to Monastir for 2-3 days stay somewhere decent hotel. Where to have fun as German tourists.
Another 12 km just history and memories

Ksar Soltane

Go back to Galaxy Tatooine after fierce wave and finger pointing on the map.
I tried with different accents of the main characters, so guess the way to Nefza.

We reached a small village, and straight from the shed to the road we jumped on the local guide
* I said the magic "know-know French Republic in May" and walked among the barracks but bad luck, no road.

coming

CRAZY_BG screwed with this post 03-27-2013 at 01:29 AM
Old 03-21-2013, 08:25 AM   #18
CRAZY_BG OP
Adventurer

Tunisia vol.13

Path ended,
* dumps or wonderful, or something in between landfill or square. Throughout guides running behind us, and we can hire jabber that he is an official Guide ..

As I just poke, some frayed badge painted with marker, thus much prevented me from doing reverse maneuver the 2 meter path between the houses.

To this were added 3-4 children, and finally in the third pushing his legs back, missed a clutch 2-gear bike, and I put one out in the wall on the opposite gorfa, much fun the children and guides.
This is grinning in the photo.

As our kids surrounded (pedies), wife tugged my hair, and hid around the corner of the shed where the helmet and guide rubbed his thumb and index finger to my nose, and the market for 10 Levs, agreed to a five even drew dust for sure.

We agreed with the young paduin to stay, not to dismantle the bike while I study, the architecture of the local churches. From dark entrances of several huts appeared more female headscarves.

Old 03-27-2013, 01:03 AM   #19
CRAZY_BG OP
Adventurer

TUNISIA 2011 vol.14

On the way up paduin young, friendly patting me on the shoulder and spoke to manual Esperanto
he had learned 15 English phrases.

From time to time bent trevka plucking the stones, sniffed it deeply, collecting tips of

fingers with a kiss and pushed my nose in the grass (jasmine berbere chai ok ok.? ..?.?)

On entering the church, friendly poked me to bowl coins to go from 2dinara tribute.

Was old Jedi Master, dremesht the entrance showed two smiling teeth and sank into slumber again started to climb by photographing a very nice corner I understand Esperanto.

Stepped down and the young paduin, came close to me, then again began to rub his thumb and forefinger, asked again 10 dinars instead of 5.

naturally tried again with the magic word (no not Friend May) but he sat down and took off his shoe to show me that it was broken. And there are three pedies I sat beside him and slipped off my my of which showed frayed and torn stockings 3 cm seam began to laugh.

I gave him a penny. . My wife stood by bike, the kids had grown (7-8) + 3 women, mother, sister and wife + three of his children. Wearing two pencils kit (gift), we gave them the children, the boy took us to his shack prilichashte of unfinished garage with no roof, inside was packed mud floor, gas primus, 3 beds wedged underneath a brick tube with water and nothing else .

CRAZY_BG screwed with this post 03-27-2013 at 01:31 AM
Old 03-29-2013, 01:32 AM   #20
CRAZY_BG OP
Adventurer

tunisia vol.12

We were quite advanced with time. We decided to drive after Tatooine
* until dark cooked and where to sleep. So just before the sun sets in, Medenine reached Gabs

It looked decent coastal town of mottled colored kerchiefs, the thickest on young paduinki.
Where just fell into chiip decent hotel and suffered in search of meat specialties.
Bad pictures are inverted but can not rotate them in snimka.bg
this men like for me old G-day Master

At the door, however, the bellhop who called me Monsieur Dozhordzh and my wife said that Mademoiselle Zornitsa noo nice

motorbayk leave both the main street and put him in foeto hotel. A widened and I Will not problemos
French dialect. But he insisted, because at night ekstsesiy after the recent revolution.

I told him that both my feet were a problem but he nodded sub-greasy mustache, but the problem, and sent two of the street

* that shortly, brought crazy basement door. bike and shove it. Returning from night

Monsieur walk from the reception quickly approached and rubbed his thumb and forefinger for 2 dinars where I will keep my

motor. was very angry and apparently became evident cause I looked just like him, he said, "but the problem but Monsieur."

In the morning, drank coffee across the street, and bought by the masses on the streets, fresh dates and tangerines for breakfast, hotel again

worth 25 lev for both. In front of me stood a decent bike advenshar with Italian registration I went upstairs

to have breakfast and hoped to 2 hours to get out.

After 1 hour descend suitcases around 9'00 and I notice that GS is locked my bike with a thick chain.
(I thought this was to think that noo FJ-here he stands war)
Moustachioed fired from the front desk to wake Italiano think we should go after 15 minutes musyuto comes and tells me that the Italian asleep.

Call Come with me, monsieur, we came to the room, he quickly disappeared quickly. I started to knock then called, and finally kicking the door. After 10 mnuti appeared bloated sleepy Italian in Italian-style briefs and he said the Bulgarian.
Get down to unlock my bike) I knew immediately. Jog for 30 minutes
foeto with Italian went to a basement door and freaked out again. We had then GS FJ sweating.

Outside, traffic was quite normal.

And vendors rush to the imperial spaceport, with their goods.

We went to 5 space, and introduced to the navigational data towards Sfax
It was time for the ritual slaughter along the way.

Others apparently have not been slaughtered, and anxiously rushed to the incident.

This morning, we reach Sfax. Smell of sheep, burning two-stroke oil and grilled sheep are interwoven with alien voices, and hot waves pass through the rollers by us.

Sfax huge traffic stop in Medina and even an old Jedi Master like me, it's hard not to

startled by whistling continuously cars.

Medina (old town)

After Sfax, we take towards El Jem, the coast remained behind after 120 km, the heat is felt immediately.

Hastily we find most preserved amphitheater and immediately photographed for a passport Jedi.

--->>>>>> next coming to Monastir and G-day sacrifice .

CRAZY_BG screwed with this post 03-29-2013 at 01:38 AM
Old 04-03-2013, 11:52 PM   #21
CRAZY_BG OP
Adventurer

tunisia vol.13 Kairuan Monastir

As reflected in its commerce and ranks the ticket.

It was built around the second century. Nowadays it is used for images in some movies incl. and Gladiator. He is currently the third largest amphitheater.
Value for something around two dinars.

After we fed gladiator fights and then we went to
kapanchetata around the amphitheater, itchy Jedi mint tea, and buy one towel heads.

We decided unanimously to stop somewhere to eat some Jedi-menu, because the past two hours, and according to all the rites, and especially by the rumble of the 4 mandarins in my stomach was time.

And so shortly after Mahdia see ritual waving flag of victory

If you think dear paduini that just as easily sit and will serve me better bring your hamburger. Previously landlord comes to the table, from which asks pa galktika you young Jedi, how are you, then

tells how after the revolution Tunisia is somewhat cool, but sucks that the President has escaped with the gold from the national treasury and now are poorer than before.

Then go to the sacrificial sheep drive to get you to know, young chasing flies with a cup of water

old man spins a sheep carcass to like.
Strict point a finger of the old man nods paduina that brings beam sword and cut as Vader cut off the hand of a young skyuokar.

Then proceed with young razhdav Sutter covered with mutton fat since Yuri Gagarin. With remarkable cunning skipped ribs as a beam-sword.

Fanned grill and sheep sketch morsels as experienced croupier dealt cards in Las Vegas.

Here we discuss in detail the menu:
svrahgalkticheska super spicy salad I have no doubt you know. represent
crushed ultra hot green peppers, topped with super spicy oil on top pinch of dead fish fed until he died ton super hot peppers, and some olives that after you wash the fountain are moderately hot.

Arab Coke does not make any difference as far as can be judged by after one bite of salad to

But what to call it a dish to the left of the red car with olives, that even now I wonder if there

in Africa where one can eat it all. So just like your fork dipped in oil, the place where twins, I picked aphthae and only 4 days to ferry me away.

Naturally super delicious freshly baked baguette and normal potato but my judgment may be wrong.
Tray with abnormal delicious morsels sheep on the table.

Monastir so I say crown of Tunisia. Typical Arab typically developed in a Tunisian

French twist.

A strange mixture of oriental and European Mediterranean.

Boys pants, girls bathe in raincoats

next coming

CRAZY_BG screwed with this post 04-04-2013 at 12:23 AM
Old 04-08-2013, 02:25 AM   #22
CRAZY_BG OP
Adventurer

Monastir

We took a small hotel for an average 40 for two people.
With garage Millennium Falcon.(yamaha fj1200)

dive into the water as the Nile crocodiles.

The beach below the hotel terrace, this straw could not figure out what is perhaps the algae used only for walking.

Otherwise, the sand is like fine quartz, but terribly dirty.

Once cooled we said to crawl Monastir foot. As I promised you some pictures of the beautiful villas
I run them without comment, are Kushteto the road to Medina.

Not to bore you. So we reached Medina, a large fortress wall, which has a small commercial district and many mosques.

One as he passed, the unbuttoned pants, placed one hand on the castle wall and started pissing in the corner of the wall.

Mosque Center.

central square of the old town, the sun almost setting, the people seemed friendly

Now German tourists alike.

It was locked, and I do not know what it is, if anyone knows how to say.

Once the sun sets, succumbed to tasting and food tourism

Old 04-22-2013, 12:54 AM   #23
CRAZY_BG OP
Adventurer

monastir nex day

Misplaced through the winding streets of the old town, at that time the heat is bearable most, hosts an evening out bargain.

The next day around noon after a tiring sometimes bathing in the sea (very cold) now in our pool, I went unskilled sporadic thoughts, when I surveyed the damage to the bike in the shed and noticed that I no stopper bolt on the front axle of a keel. I took new Dolyane last 200 grams of butter and suggested to my wife, a romantic trip to the neighboring town of Kairoan is not 80 km round trip to the Millennium Falcon. Looked me over dirty juice and said I'm not leaving here.

I had to use the power and subconsciously convince her. Entry into Kairouan again chasing us guides on mopeds. This time I even hung mirrors mine I thought him pull the switch on the dashboard and it hvalya in the sand.

Entry in the media which is lower mangalsko ghetto littered with garbage and surrounded by these amazing walls. We looked fast but incredibly arhtektura saw the biggest piles
buklutsi. But do not forget that Kairouan is the fourth holy Islamic city in the world, so he was forgiven.

Young paduinka told me call:
How could you get me out of the pool to show me 3 foot piles of rubbish in the street.
I said nothing pointedly what's my fault that you can not remove the context of the picture. ;)

Cape back in the pool lazy tipple dzhusove.

The next day at 9 'we had to be at the port to pick up tickets for the ferry. Morning when loading luggage noticed that had burst plate on the trunk. Put a bolt with two large
wafers coated with multimetal.

In a departure and all the way to the capital Tunis, switching could hear a slight metallic tap, and when accelerating slightly metallic tang from the clutch around 3300oborota like going into resonance. in
20 km listened worried. Told paduinkata perhaps Yamaha will izpregne before LaGulete but do not worry there will go a sort of these 150 km to the pier if you are going in a cart with a wild sheep.

Me that after 160 km of the falcon landed successfully Lagueta I and 28 Tunisian brazier 7 infants and as many brothers are piecing 3:00 on the counter, that the ferry was not there today (or have assumed planning error) and also not you can pay in euros or by card (it even advising lonley Planet) have to kick falcon to a not very Cheap hotel, where a windfall to currency exchange-rate, then again waited 20-something man and finally bought tickets for Sunday at 9.30 (which means that it will fall at 11.30 in Palermo, which in turn means that you will sleep in the park hip-hip.

So again kicked falcon thanked the group of 12-something men who kept our bike and went back to the hotel with currency exchange turns out that under € 40 no place to sleep and platinum. Then loosen the
the beach in Tunisia.

These are the different faces of Tunisia all in both extremes, but live in peace and enjoy the tourist

Even some ivinyavaha that, here we made a little revolution now and is a bit messy, etc.

I saw a very poor and humble people were arrogant, there were people in galoshes and new phone (I saw a poster of the road which was advertising a mobile operator 1hour = 1dinar), the lives of people going through a donkey which carried water from 25 kilometers to water the garden si.Drugi slept tubas with diesel and gasoline on the roads in southern Tunisia. But everyone enjoyed and somehow our respected as people, not as portfolios. I spoke with several German, Italian and French fans all groups had a positive view of the country.

So we're at the tail of the spaceport Lagoerta. Already doing without deaf gid.Dazhe show the Germans which card to remove. It turned out that some of the documents that were written on entry and exit need. After 10 minutes of digging to find them crushed pepelyasali the bottom of the backpack.

We got more commodious bench and succumbed to contemplation, we started around noon, which meant that Palermo will have approximately 23'00 if NATO-do not sink the ship

Now is not much different from Tunisians

Waiting for sunset and we got to pull one beer x2 euros in the restaurant.

Even nap on chairs 2 hours. Around midnight, something earthshaking ship sleepy crowded 5-meter queues full toilets. Opened lower decks and started to try on ignition four-stroke engines. Again, I found that I forgot the keys on the dashboard, but everything else I locked. Night Palermo welcomed us so.

CRAZY_BG screwed with this post 04-22-2013 at 01:21 AM
Old 05-09-2013, 04:51 AM   #24
CRAZY_BG OP
Adventurer

SIciki Palermo

Around midnight anything earthshaking ship sleepy crowded 5-meter tails to complete toilets. Opened lower decks and started
attempts at ignition of four-stroke engines. Again, I found that I forgot the keys on the dashboard, but everything I locked.
Night Palermo provoked us so.

A We stumbled around in the maze of streets freshly washed and shining windows, left the bike in front a restaurant with a small garden in which were about to sleep. Hung out a lot in the city

Silence and tranquility found a small street with closing krachmitsi who hit a

beer. And we went to our bedroom garden.

Plated dusty cushions the pavement to doze off motor and disturbed only by

dogs sniffing around.

Well before dawn stomping trams zamerisa of Italian espresso and baked sweets
which led us to gather and mattress toppers look something edible, but other than Doner,
or baguette or hot-pepper relish.

We slept in the center of Palermo. The Great Cathedral and Church of San Domenico.

Toured in Piazza Marina to the fountain Pretoria which was locked.

We found something like a restaurant without tables, only a bar, Italians drank coffee from ultra short

leg. Around Piazza Victoria
with a muffin and take the job. Besought to 5 mm longer coffee which

try not to drink at once.

At 10:00 no heat typed and prepared for takeoff plan was to tour o.Sitsiliya

from the north-east and one or two nights slowly in Messina to Bari

We had a map with tourist attractions
Somewhere around Segesta

best nature piktures

Entrance nowhere sky less than 6 euros so we took turns with my beladonna.

The following are Seluinte Valley of the Kings

Field Erice, Trapani, Segesta is a colorful and interesting.

Then Capmpobello di Mazara. : Go to Seluinte

Temple of Heracles 6BC

Just before we stopped Agrigento, the port of a village who was not on the map.
I think something like Eraklea Mino

Old 05-16-2013, 03:44 AM   #25
Clansters
Tour Aegea

Oddometer: 209
Fantastic trip. Thanks for sharing, every photo tells a different story about north Africa.
Clansters is offline   Reply With Quote