ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Tejas and the Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 08:38 PM   #3946
MSrider
Rebel with a sixfiddy
 
MSrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Florence, Mizzippi
Oddometer: 4,277
Thumb Excellent place to leave a tag

good job with the clues. All I want to know is if BWs put you up to it, since I've placed it there twice in the last 3 years .... albeit, on two different bikes, and different sides of the front lot
__________________
KOKA
MSrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:15 AM   #3947
Kingsized
Kingsized Adventurer
 
Kingsized's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Central MS
Oddometer: 773
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSrider View Post
good job with the clues. All I want to know is if BWs put you up to it, since I've placed it there twice in the last 3 years .... albeit, on two different bikes, and different sides of the front lot
No, it was my idea. I get an original one every once in a while. Apparently not in this case.
__________________
Everything's better in retrospect.
My ride through Bourbon county http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...7#post22154447
Two Wheels Good, a journey out west http://twowheelsgood3.blogspot.com/
Kingsized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:44 AM   #3948
MSrider
Rebel with a sixfiddy
 
MSrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Florence, Mizzippi
Oddometer: 4,277
Laugh I thought it was pretty good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsized View Post
No, it was my idea. I get an original one every once in a while. Apparently not in this case.
Yeah, BWs and Slaw call it the MSrider Alzheimer tag.

Hey BWs
__________________
KOKA
MSrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:54 AM   #3949
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer
 
backwoodsKLR's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Central Mississippi
Oddometer: 9,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSrider View Post
Yeah, BWs and Slaw call it the MSrider Alzheimer tag.

Hey BWs
Got another spot on Clara Foote picked out yet?
__________________
2013 Tiger 800XC
Explore: Backwoods, MS
MS Tag-O-Rama Map / Jackson, MS Local Tag-O-Rama Map

backwoodsKLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:09 PM   #3950
MSrider
Rebel with a sixfiddy
 
MSrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Florence, Mizzippi
Oddometer: 4,277
Wink Jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR View Post
Got another spot on Clara Foote picked out yet?
No, I haven't tagged Clara Foote yet, but it has crossed my mind.
Oh, I forgot. y'all would rather ride in miles of congested traffic and call it a ride.
__________________
KOKA
MSrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #3951
tslaw
aged n00b
 
tslaw's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Vxb, Mississippi
Oddometer: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSrider View Post
No, I haven't tagged Clara Foote yet, but it has crossed my mind.
Oh, I forgot. y'all would rather ride in miles of congested traffic and call it a ride.
We are virtual riders. I want to join the Clandestines.
tslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:36 PM   #3952
MSrider
Rebel with a sixfiddy
 
MSrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Florence, Mizzippi
Oddometer: 4,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by tslaw View Post
We are virtual riders. I want to join the Clandestines.
so you have been to band camp....I knew it.

Does that mean you ride Vicariuosly???
__________________
KOKA
MSrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:43 PM   #3953
tslaw
aged n00b
 
tslaw's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Vxb, Mississippi
Oddometer: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSrider View Post
so you have been to band camp....I knew it.

Does that mean you ride Vicariuosly???
Google the Clandestines - my idea of a gang.
tslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:46 PM   #3954
MSrider
Rebel with a sixfiddy
 
MSrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Florence, Mizzippi
Oddometer: 4,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by tslaw View Post
Google the Clandestines - my idea of a gang.
and BWs is your leader ....
__________________
KOKA
MSrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #3955
MSrider
Rebel with a sixfiddy
 
MSrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Florence, Mizzippi
Oddometer: 4,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by tslaw View Post
We are virtual riders. I want to join the Clandestines.
Hey, this is virtually a cake walk......

Just don't get your jeans in a wad doing it. The road is narrow and pretty rough now, so I wouldn't drive a mini down it. There is some good gravel down this way.
TS, If you do get down this way, swing by, I want to look at that Honda.

Funny thing about this tag is that you would never know all these cars are sitting here unless you ride here in the winter. During the green months and at the speeds we usually ride through here, you'll never see 'em







__________________
KOKA
MSrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:04 AM   #3956
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer
 
backwoodsKLR's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Central Mississippi
Oddometer: 9,537
Rescued from second page...

Guess no one can find the random tree with a posted sign somewhere near MSRiders house...
__________________
2013 Tiger 800XC
Explore: Backwoods, MS
MS Tag-O-Rama Map / Jackson, MS Local Tag-O-Rama Map

backwoodsKLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:09 AM   #3957
MSrider
Rebel with a sixfiddy
 
MSrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Florence, Mizzippi
Oddometer: 4,277
Laugh Ride on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR View Post
Rescued from second page...

Guess no one can find the random tree with a posted sign somewhere near MSRiders house...

most of you Jtown bunch have been on this road, riding right past these cars several times. And if you were like me, never saw them unless you rode here in winter. There are over half dozen abandoned vehicles sitting in there that you can barely make out in the picture.
I left clues in the original post. Do I need to give more?

this might help


__________________
KOKA
MSrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:11 AM   #3958
tslaw
aged n00b
 
tslaw's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Vxb, Mississippi
Oddometer: 2,632
Is there a swinging bridge nearby?
tslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:17 AM   #3959
babarnette
Studly Adventurer
 
babarnette's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Brandon, MS (On The Rez)
Oddometer: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSrider View Post
most of you Jtown bunch have been on this road, riding right past these cars several times. And if you were like me, never saw them unless you rode here in winter. There are over half dozen abandoned vehicles sitting in there that you can barely make out in the picture.
I left clues in the original post. Do I need to give more?

this might help


What, do hookers hang out on this road?
babarnette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:44 AM   #3960
MSrider
Rebel with a sixfiddy
 
MSrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Florence, Mizzippi
Oddometer: 4,277
Laugh Thass funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslaw View Post
Is there a swinging bridge nearby?
no bridges, but I do know of at least one Hebrew that may have been a barrel maker.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by babarnette View Post
What, do hookers hang out on this road?
don't know. I seriously doubt any would look like that if they were hanging there.
__________________
KOKA
MSrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2015