ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Tejas and the Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2013, 05:39 PM   #4006
tslaw
aged n00b
 
tslaw's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Vxb, Mississippi
Oddometer: 2,570
it's mini jeans just like the clues said. Too bad our jeans got all wadded though. Mini Jean looks like a fine ride.

The extraneous clues were confusing though. I took swing as swinging bridge and hebrew and barrel as Jeruselam Church Rd and Shell Oil Rd. (all not far removed from Clara Foote)

tslaw screwed with this post 05-16-2013 at 05:46 PM
tslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:48 PM   #4007
babarnette
Studly Adventurer
 
babarnette's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Brandon, MS (On The Rez)
Oddometer: 777
Quote:
Originally Posted by tslaw View Post
it's mini jeans just like the clues said. Too bad our jeans got all wadded though. Mini Jean looks like a fine ride.

The extraneous clues were confusing though. I took swing as swinging bridge and hebrew and barrel as Jeruselam Church Rd and Shell Oil Rd. (all not far removed from Clara Foote)
I was just about to ask where it was in relation to Cato since the Clara Foote thing has been beat to death.


Edit: Ah, I think I found it. I may go grab it in the morning if I'm not running ethernet cable in my sisters new clinic tomorrow.

babarnette screwed with this post 05-16-2013 at 06:14 PM
babarnette is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:37 PM   #4008
MSrider
Rebel with a sixfiddy
 
MSrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Florence, Mizzippi
Oddometer: 4,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by carabnsol View Post
I have looked and looked at the maps and I can't find Fine Ass Road anywhere!
Hey ole son, or is that Sol son. Wasn't dissing you with the "Madison" jab....just get soo tired of seeing it in Madison every time Backstabber gets it.
(not really, just had to stir it up again )

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslaw View Post
it's mini jeans just like the clues said. Too bad our jeans got all wadded though. Mini Jean looks like a fine ride.

The extraneous clues were confusing though. I took swing as swinging bridge and hebrew and barrel as Jeruselam Church Rd and Shell Oil Rd. (all not far removed from Clara Foote)
Man you went way out on a limb with the Jerusalem thing, I thought you had it. Boy were you lost!

Barbarino, thank the Clandestines leader for beating on this thing. It weren't I.
Enjoy the ride.
__________________
KOKA
MSrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #4009
tslaw
aged n00b
 
tslaw's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Vxb, Mississippi
Oddometer: 2,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSrider View Post
Hey ole son, or is that Sol son. Wasn't dissing you with the "Madison" jab....just get soo tired of seeing it in Madison every time Backstabber gets it.
(not really, just had to stir it up again )



Man you went way out on a limb with the Jerusalem thing, I thought you had it. Boy were you lost!

Barbarino, thank the Clandestines leader for beating on this thing. It weren't I.
Enjoy the ride.

Don't mock the Clandestines, we are sensitive and rowdy. We are getting Groms as our club bikes.
tslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:21 PM   #4010
MSrider
Rebel with a sixfiddy
 
MSrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Florence, Mizzippi
Oddometer: 4,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by tslaw View Post
Don't mock the Clandestines, we are sensitive and rowdy. We are getting Groms as our club bikes.
Ohtay! Not mocking here. Just sharing the luv....

Wow, I googled Grom and a couple different pics showed up.

If this is what you're referring to, I'm in!




But if this is what y'all do, you are ROWDY!!! I don't want in....






__________________
KOKA
MSrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:22 AM   #4011
BradH
Gnarly Adventurer
 
BradH's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Brandon/Port Gibson, MS
Oddometer: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSrider View Post
no bridges, but I do know of at least one Hebrew that may have been a barrel maker.....
Think I have this part but can't make much sense of the other clues. Hmmm
BradH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:38 AM   #4012
tslaw
aged n00b
 
tslaw's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Vxb, Mississippi
Oddometer: 2,570
I finally got the Hebrew clue, but you really don't need it.

tslaw screwed with this post 05-17-2013 at 07:21 AM
tslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:26 AM   #4013
BradH
Gnarly Adventurer
 
BradH's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Brandon/Port Gibson, MS
Oddometer: 272
Ah ha! Finally got it. But it wasn't as close to Hezakiah Weathersby Rd as I expected.... Lol.
BradH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:51 AM   #4014
MSrider
Rebel with a sixfiddy
 
MSrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Florence, Mizzippi
Oddometer: 4,267
Cool2 Here is all you need

for backstabber; this is the pic I was going to post yesterday, but figured it would offend you, so I kept it cool, but you went all BWs on me anyway
Levi



Cooper
I give clues when I post a pic. Some FFs on here don't even do that. Just post a pic and call it good.... And I'm the bad guy? ....
Hell, it isn't like y'all don't know where I ride or anything
__________________
KOKA
MSrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:59 AM   #4015
babarnette
Studly Adventurer
 
babarnette's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Brandon, MS (On The Rez)
Oddometer: 777
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSrider View Post
for backstabber; this is the pic I was going to post yesterday, but figured it would offend you, so I kept it cool, but you went all BWs on me anyway
Levi



Cooper
I give clues when I post a pic. Some FFs on here don't even do that. Just post a pic and call it good.... And I'm the bad guy? ....
Hell, it isn't like y'all don't know where I ride or anything
Yep, this just confirmed that I know exactly where it is. Heading out now.

Oh, and in my defense I didn't know where you ride until Clara Foote comments started popping up.

babarnette screwed with this post 05-17-2013 at 10:50 AM
babarnette is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:55 AM   #4016
babarnette
Studly Adventurer
 
babarnette's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Brandon, MS (On The Rez)
Oddometer: 777
Tag grab!

Levi Cooper rd. Jeans was obviously in reference to levi and traditionally people who make wooden barrels are known as coopers or a cooperage. So he basically named the road right there. I'm assuming the Jewish reference was either to Star or N. Star Rd.


babarnette screwed with this post 05-17-2013 at 10:31 AM
babarnette is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:07 PM   #4017
tslaw
aged n00b
 
tslaw's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Vxb, Mississippi
Oddometer: 2,570
I didn't know what a Cooper was, and thought Hebrew was Star Rd, but Levi could be a a good Hebrew name.

I did get it from jeans and mini. The rest was confusing but entertaining.

tslaw screwed with this post 05-17-2013 at 01:13 PM
tslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:14 PM   #4018
babarnette
Studly Adventurer
 
babarnette's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Brandon, MS (On The Rez)
Oddometer: 777
Quote:
Originally Posted by tslaw View Post
I didn't know what a Cooper was, and thought Hebrew was Star Rd, but Levi could be a a good Hebrew name.
Yeah, I though Star b/c of Sol Star from Deadwood. If I had known there was a road called Levi Cooper Rd I probably would have gotten it as soon as he posted it but it was ultimately the Clara Foote tomfoolery that allowed me to find it. It was a great road though. Lots of other goods ones out that way as well.
babarnette is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:54 PM   #4019
MSrider
Rebel with a sixfiddy
 
MSrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Florence, Mizzippi
Oddometer: 4,267
Thumb good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by babarnette View Post
Tag grab!

Levi Cooper rd. Jeans was obviously in reference to levi and traditionally people who make wooden barrels are known as coopers or a cooperage. So he basically named the road right there. I'm assuming the Jewish reference was either to Star or N. Star Rd.
You got everything right. But where did I make a Jewish reference to anything ?
Tslaw maybe , we know he ain't Jewish.

looking forward to another good one. Find some good gravel or a muddy road. I like the XR, let's see some dirt on it
__________________
KOKA
MSrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:03 AM   #4020
tslaw
aged n00b
 
tslaw's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Vxb, Mississippi
Oddometer: 2,570
here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSrider View Post
no bridges, but I do know of at least one Hebrew that may have been a barrel maker.....


don't know. I seriously doubt any would look like that if they were hanging there.
tslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014