User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2013, 04:24 PM   #16
ADK
_____

Oddometer: 8,131
Cool2

check the reason for being column on racerxill fri nights. that always tells what the week's broadcast is.
ADK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:32 AM   #17
Off Limits
Thread killer

Oddometer: 3,343
Shows moto 2 on fuel from 1 to 3 Saturday. Then on again at 6. I can't understand not having it live on speed just like sx.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:55 AM   #18
kellymac530 OP
motorcycle addict

Oddometer: 1,052
Anyone find any more info on moto 1 coverage?

I have my DVR set up for both of the Fuel TV coverage times just in case it is a moto 1 moto2 showing, but I can NOT find any other coverage on the big channels, on speed, or on NBCSports.....I have scrolled through every hour on all of the channels through next saturday and nothing other than the Fuel coverage....

First race of the year and we can not get any legit coverage. I am pissed! 12 hours of Nascar coverage on Speed today......12- seriously?

I know people LOVE their Nascar but I bet there are alot more people who ride and race MX on a local level than there are who race some friday night stock car race.....thus more people PERSONALLY involved in the sport over yokles who just watch it while drinking Budweisser and eating cheese puffs and deep fried twinkies.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:26 PM   #19
zenjen
Go Outside

Oddometer: 2,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellymac530 View Post
Anyone find any more info on moto 1 coverage?

I have my DVR set up for both of the Fuel TV coverage times just in case it is a moto 1 moto2 showing, but I can NOT find any other coverage on the big channels, on speed, or on NBCSports.....I have scrolled through every hour on all of the channels through next saturday and nothing other than the Fuel coverage.....

http://www.allisports.com/motocross/tv-schedule
zenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 02:36 PM   #20
supervision
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 139
Iused to have fuel it seams to have disapeared
supervision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 02:44 PM   #21
GotMojo?
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,102
What a cluster F. I have ATT Uverse and Fuel TV isn't in HD, which blows. Either my eyesight is going or the picture in non HD sucks LOL. Luckily I do get NBC Sports in HD but they don't air that until the middle of the night on Monday.

SX coverage is so much better on TV.... outdoors seems to get pushed aside so these channels can show a bunch of other crap.

Might tune in to Allisports.com tonight, but then I'm watching on this dinkey laptop screen.
GotMojo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #22
jonnyw
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 585
TWC doesn't have FUEL in HD either. I guess its a FUEL thing. And yes the picture blows. It looks like its 380p. Looks like I will be streaming the races all year on my laptop with my ear buds. Instead of kicking on the couch with my awesome surround sound and huge flat screen.

On a side note. That TN race is only four hours from the house. I see a road trip in my future.
jonnyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:42 PM   #23
ADK
_____

Pissed

coverage has concluded. FUCKING. ASSHOLES.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:45 PM   #24
jonnyw
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 585
Yeah WTF! It crashed on me. I got it going again and the women were on. The next thing I knew it was over. Lucas Oil started and owns MAVTV. You would think it would be on there.
jonnyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:54 PM   #25
gkgeiger
Every ride is an ADV

Oddometer: 616
I watched Moto 1 action on FUELHD thru DTV.
'12 NC700X/D
gkgeiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:03 PM   #26
Shawnee Bill
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyw View Post
TWC doesn't have FUEL in HD either. I guess its a FUEL thing. And yes the picture blows. It looks like its 380p. Looks like I will be streaming the races all year on my laptop with my ear buds. Instead of kicking on the couch with my awesome surround sound and huge flat screen.

On a side note. That TN race is only four hours from the house. I see a road trip in my future.

You should be able to feed your computer to your TV. Just need a monitor cable and plug mine in, great picture when I do that.
Having said that, I'm just watching on an iMac, gret picture.

But it did just quit on me, says "Coverage has concluded"

Shawnee Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:17 PM   #27
ADK
_____

This is bullshit. I'd rather see next day or a week later coverage, as long as I got it all in one place at one time. Separate shows for the two classes would be fine, too.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #28
kellymac530 OP
motorcycle addict

Oddometer: 1,052
I have Verizon FIOS and there is NO Fuel HD available. I got the first moto set up to record. I checked it last night, red check on the Fuel TV channel 198 from 1-3pm PST. I get home from lunch with my mother in law and wife at 2pm to notice there is NO red light on the DVR {indicates recording}. I turn on the TV and it is mid show, after 450 moto 1 before 250 moto 1 and it has the red dot on the channel info but it is NOT recording and NOT in my DVR schedule and not being recorded....WTF.

I was at a Glen Helen race in the 90s that was reported to have had 100,000 people at it....that is more than a friggin football game and we can not get 4 hours a week of race coverage!!!!

Wake the F up TV.

I can watch Honey BooBoo BS tv 24/7, hillbilly tow truck drivers, alligator hunting, home shopping, shopping for a home, house decorating, couple hundred hours of Nascar per week, 50 hours of freaking GOLF, yes GOLF-old men walking in UGLY pants golf, and INFINITE number of MLB hours but I gotta search and record the MX nats at midnight on mon/tues....

TV if F'ed up.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:37 PM   #29
brents347
Trusting my Cape...

Oddometer: 3,514
I watched all 4 motos and half the WMX race on Allisports/NBCsports.com.

Yes, the show ended after moto 1's, but it restarted for about 1/2 the WMX then stopped again. Then the coverage STARTED OVER for the moto 2 coverage at 4 p.m. PST.

Gotta be patient guys!

01 Kawasaki KE100
74 Honda MR50
brents347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:48 PM   #30
ADK
_____

Pissed

What kind of shit is that? my comp quit during wmx and said coverage was over. I wish those cocksuckers would get it together, this is rediculous.