Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2013, 07:29 AM   #61
gravityisnotmyfriend OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highside>Lowside View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

It's turned me into a sweaty, exhausted mess more than once.

Sorry I missed this thread until now. I love my RXC, but my wife hates it. I have a interesting relationship with this tall, pale Austrian. Never show fear or weakness, and never, ever let her think she has the upper hand. I know it has been said before, but if you have to do it again, the shock does indeed drop out the bottom while sitting on the stand. Changed mine in my driveway in about a half an hour. An hour and a half, if you count the head scratching, and going back into house to clear my head.
Yeah, my Austrian mistress is great fun to ride - but she's proven to be a gold digger and a fickle wench at times!

The good news is that since rebuilding the carb and doing the maintenance that she needed (and when I set the kill switch the right way!!!) she runs great and no longer leaks oil or coolant. I just need to get the electrical sorted.

If I had known the easy way to pull the shock, I wouldn't have pulled all the other parts and may have not gotten so ambitious on the rebuild. I'll know for next time.
gravityisnotmyfriend is online now   Reply With Quote