User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2013, 01:40 AM   #11
Doogle OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 518
About the photos. Well, I can't figure how to get the pics from my camera to the tablet. Today I took my SD card and tried to download on the hotel pc. It said card error. I can't bring them up on my camera now. I put another card in the camera-it works. I'll save the other card and see if
I can recover any pictures when I get home.Sure wish I had my netbook here.

I just talked to Seouljoe, the local biking guru around here.He told me I need to get my bike as early as I can tomorrow and ride to Sokcho.Its a 6 hour ride.I will need to forfet my 3rd night here. He said I need to have my bike at the ferry by 9am for the 1pm departure.If I miss that ferry, I would have to take the more expensive ferry to Vladivostok on Thursday. That would also mean waiting 3-4 days to clear customs versus 3 hours in Zarubino.

Korean Air called the hotel today wanting to know when I am getting my bike.My translaters said when customs opens on Monday. I don't know what all they talked about.But there were 3 girls taking turns talking on the phone sith them.They gave me a piece of paper with a phone number, directions, and who to talk with in the morning.They will be glad I'm leaving a day early.
Doogle is offline   Reply With Quote