ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
Dr. Benny OP
Enjoying the Journey

Oddometer: 857
USA to South America Motorcycle Presenation

Hey folks,

I thought I'd share this with you all. I'm giving a few presentations at public libraries around the state of CA. I'll share my photos and stories from my ride to Ushuaia, Argentina. All presentations are at the local public libraries and admission is free. Hope to meet some of you inmates!

June 5, 2013 - South San Francisco, CA 1pm (Private Function)
June 5, 2013 - Cupertino, CA 7pm
August 24, 2013 - Carson Valley, NV (Lake Tahoe) at the Adventure Motorcycle Ride & Rendezvous 4pm.
October 25-26, 2013 - Cambria, CA at the Horizons Unlimited Event (Note, this is not a free event)

September 25-28, 2014 - Mariposa, CA (west of Yosemite) at the Horizons Unlimited Event (Note, this is not a free event)

Quote:
In October 2009, Cupertino resident Ben Slavin left home on his motorcycle on the first leg of a remarkable journey through Central and South America. Six months and 23,000 miles through 15 countries later, he stopped in Ushuaia Argentina, the southernmost city in the world.

Come and see Ben’s photos and hear his stories. Whether you’re an armchair traveler, a motorcycle enthusiast or if you’ve ever dreamed of taking the time off for an extended journey through your favorite continent in the world, don’t miss this fascinating evening. If you would like to know even more than can be covered in an hour, read Ben’s account of the trip on his blog, www.AFewMoreMiles.com.

Ben is no stranger to traveling by motorcycle, and has produced films about his motorcycle travels through Mexico and Colombia.
Before moving to CA, I lived in NH and did many presentations - Check out the history: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660224

Dr. Benny screwed with this post 09-07-2014 at 03:57 PM
Dr. Benny is offline   Reply With Quote