Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2013, 01:38 PM   #16
beantop
Remember, Safty Forced

Oddometer: 3,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmboy View Post
Good Day All, I've agreed not to compete and assist Mark Bowers with the set-up for Rally West Virginia.

As part of that I have agreed to set course arrows most of which are for the Rally Moto competitors.

I am in need of a crew that can assist. It should entail a pre-run / ride of the entire course to look at spots where arrows are needed.

Being able to leave prior to the beginning of the Rally, early morning, set the arrows and work a few of last stages of the day.

Yes, this is volunteer work, if you want to see the other side of the Rally or have been a regular competitor and want to give a bit back this is the opportunity.

We sould need 2-4 people in addition to myself given that schedules change and somehow with volunteer motorsports commitments seem to come out of no where.

Always on eggshells and knowing your neighbors, this is not "the we need an arrow at XXX turn" thread. Any concerns about the Rally need to be sent to Mark.

Thanks in advance, Grimmy

Pick me pick me....

I am verry familure with "werking" rally's . I've been doing STPR rally for about 10 years now, I did the Black river Stages in new york a few years ago.
I know how the whole Voulunteer thing werks and don't mind being abussed all day for days on end, any thing I can do to help out. But I would love the chance to pre-run and banner tape, pound steaks and rope off spectator areas.

P.S. I just got the email for voulunteer registrstion for the rally, I,m on my way there next...
Hi Connie
Peaceful Valley MY ASS (Eddie Bolted)

beantop screwed with this post 06-03-2013 at 03:19 PM
beantop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #17
hardwaregrrl
You talkin' to me?

Oddometer: 6,330
Pm sent....
hardwaregrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:01 AM   #18
grimmboy OP
Chris Grimm

Oddometer: 852
Morning everyone, this is an old post from 2009. I was working for Mark Bowers who had control of the rally at that time.

You'll need to check with the current organizer for volunteers or course marking, which BTW is a blast.

Enjoy the day, Grimmy
grimmboy is offline   Reply With Quote