Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2013, 07:58 AM   #1
jdrocks OP
Gravel Runner

Oddometer: 4,188
jdrocks Rides 2013: CO, WY, MT, Canada, and Alaska

I've been extremely busy this season, and haven't been out on the motos as much as in previous years. The rides i have run, i didn't bother to write up, man, there just ain't enough time to make everything happen.

When an opportunity arose to do a fly-ride-fly trip, hey, this manic adventure suits my travel style perfectly, let's do this thing. This ride entails ferrying an inmate's moto, complete with all normal travel gear, from Denver to Anchorage, an unusual assignment for sure. I fly into Denver from the Mid-Atlantic with my riding gear and a handful of personal items, pick up the bike at the airport, ride north. The bike owner will fly into Anchorage in July, then ride the same bike on a scheduled trip back down to Colorado.

The bike is fully prepped and waitin' on me...except that the bike owner dude has all his own gear already strapped on the back of that thing, ain't no room for my Nespresso and Funk Chubbie. That's cool, I'm a Zen dude anyway, and Zen is number 7 on the Top Ten list of conversational subjects in Colorado. Elk hunting is number 6. 420 has been numero uno for around a hundred years.

Coming soon, here we go again...

RIDING TO THE MOON
JUNE 2013

(to be continued...)
jdrocks is online now   Reply With Quote