ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2013, 08:46 AM   #3826
AndyCap
Mineral Oil Anyone?
 
AndyCap's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: "The Mack", New Hampshire
Oddometer: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue ranger View Post
join me in congratulating pilothouse 51 aka tyson hupp and his wife kate on the birth of their first child, who will be without a doubt, a future adv rider, dean christian hupp. Everybody is happy and healthy send him some well wishes and words of wisdom all you parents out there!
+2
__________________
2004 R1150GSA, 2000 BMW R1150GS, 2008 KTM 950R SE, 2001 Honda XR400R, 2003 Honda XR100R
Another Proud Small Scale Faker......
New England Pie-O-Rama
ADV Pie Map
AndyCap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:31 PM   #3827
Pilothouse51
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Pilothouse51's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: VT
Oddometer: 274
Thanks everybody. Mama and baby are doing well and should be able to go home on Wednesday. Is it to soon to get him riding?
Pilothouse51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:42 AM   #3828
drc42
Rally Dreamer
 
drc42's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Oddometer: 1,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilothouse51 View Post
Thanks everybody. Mama and baby are doing well and should be able to go home on Wednesday. Is it to soon to get him riding?
Got a luggage rack? Strap a car seat on and bring him home from the hospital!
__________________
follow my journey: Dreaming of Dakar
drc42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:49 AM   #3829
baiku OP
Manaical Engineer
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Souhegan West
Oddometer: 1,292
I'll send him a set of 606s for his first birthday.
__________________
'09 WR250R, '09 DL650A, '72 R75/5 (for sale)
baiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:29 PM   #3830
Pilothouse51
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Pilothouse51's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: VT
Oddometer: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by drc42 View Post
Got a luggage rack? Strap a car seat on and bring him home from the hospital!
I was thinking he would fit perfect in the topcase with a few blankets and air holes. As for mom I don't think she would have been to happy with the 45 min ride home this soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baiku View Post
I'll send him a set of 606s for his first birthday.

I think he would like that
Pilothouse51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:02 PM   #3831
henrymartin
Mr. Tourguide
 
henrymartin's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: South of the Great North Woods
Oddometer: 3,476
CONGRATS!!!!!!!


Your life is about to change in ways you can't even imagine. But if/when the going gets tough, hang in there - it's all worth it. The first few weeks can be tough, then it will settle down.
henrymartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:26 AM   #3832
TinMan207
Most often a lurker...
 
TinMan207's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Southern Maine -- most days
Oddometer: 1,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrymartin View Post
Your life is about to change in ways you can't even imagine. But if/when the going gets tough, hang in there - it's all worth it. The first few weeks can be tough, then it will settle down.
My mother might argue that some days - the settling down part I mean, I'm sure that she would agree with the part about some days being a little rough

My son was born a little over 23 years ago. life changing event doesn't even come close to describing his impact on my world.

As all have said, I will agree,

congrats PH (to you AND your wife). May the worst days in your future be better than the best days in your past
__________________
When I was young I hoped to be Rich and good looking. At this point, I think that having great stories of many adventures is a much better plan

06 Suzuki DL650 (2 at the moment!) - 00 DR650
TinMan207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:51 AM   #3833
PWRCRZR
Grumpy Old Bastard
 
PWRCRZR's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Mid-Coast Maine
Oddometer: 7,497
Congrats Pilothouse

I know that helping to raise my 2 sons was the toughest most rewarding thing I have ever done. I would not trade a minute of it, good, bad and everything in the middle. Family is what defines us..

I wish you all a happy and healthy future..
PWRCRZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #3834
drc42
Rally Dreamer
 
drc42's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Oddometer: 1,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilothouse51 View Post
I was thinking he would fit perfect in the topcase with a few blankets and air holes. As for mom I don't think she would have been to happy with the 45 min ride home this soon.
Hmmm so when he grows up he will have this strange fear of getting locked in a box everytime he hears a motorcycle... Yeah probably better stick with the car fo this trip.
__________________
follow my journey: Dreaming of Dakar
drc42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #3835
Pilothouse51
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Pilothouse51's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: VT
Oddometer: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrymartin View Post
CONGRATS!!!!!!!


Your life is about to change in ways you can't even imagine. But if/when the going gets tough, hang in there - it's all worth it. The first few weeks can be tough, then it will settle down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan207 View Post
My mother might argue that some days - the settling down part I mean, I'm sure that she would agree with the part about some days being a little rough

My son was born a little over 23 years ago. life changing event doesn't even come close to describing his impact on my world.

As all have said, I will agree,

congrats PH (to you AND your wife). May the worst days in your future be better than the best days in your past
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWRCRZR View Post
Congrats Pilothouse

I know that helping to raise my 2 sons was the toughest most rewarding thing I have ever done. I would not trade a minute of it, good, bad and everything in the middle. Family is what defines us..

I wish you all a happy and healthy future..
Thanks guys. He has a few mannerisms already that could be attributed to me. Guess it is a good thing that mom has had some practice dealing with me so she is prepared.
Pilothouse51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:40 AM   #3836
Pilothouse51
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Pilothouse51's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: VT
Oddometer: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by drc42 View Post
Hmmm so when he grows up he will have this strange fear of getting locked in a box everytime he hears a motorcycle... Yeah probably better stick with the car fo this trip.
He does like riding in the car. (phew) Maybe I ought to look into getting a hack for the family trips
Pilothouse51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:07 AM   #3837
NHBill
Loosely Wrapped
 
NHBill's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: SW NH
Oddometer: 1,496
http://www.hannigantrikes.com/conten...ro22-Spacs.pdf

Where there's a will, there's a way...
__________________
Cancer Sucks!
I bought it to ride it, not wax it.
Soak it all in, It's a game you can't win, Enjoy the ride
"There's a very fine line dividing bravery from stupidity..."
2009 F650GS
NHBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 07:37 AM   #3838
Pilothouse51
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Pilothouse51's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: VT
Oddometer: 274
Now that is some style right there.............

As a bonus with that 14 cu ft I could ride sweep and carry all the stuff that people have lost along the way





























Pilothouse51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:43 AM   #3839
NHBill
Loosely Wrapped
 
NHBill's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: SW NH
Oddometer: 1,496
Probably fit their bikes in there somewhere too
__________________
Cancer Sucks!
I bought it to ride it, not wax it.
Soak it all in, It's a game you can't win, Enjoy the ride
"There's a very fine line dividing bravery from stupidity..."
2009 F650GS
NHBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:31 AM   #3840
Rogue Ranger
Adventurer
 
Rogue Ranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: White Mountains of New Hampshire
Oddometer: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHBill View Post
http://www.hannigantrikes.com/conten...ro22-Spacs.pdf

Where there's a will, there's a way...
Add a few more wheels and you have a Hyundai
Rogue Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014