Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
Wolverine1305 OP
The english is hard

Oddometer: 170
Belize and Guatemala

Hello everyone, two friends and I are planning to ride to Belize and Guatemala, around the end of July, Well my friends are from Orizaba, Veracruz State, and you know, I live near from Toluca, Mexico state, so our plan is ride through Belice, entering for Chetumal to get to Tikal in Guatemala and after that go back by same route.
We want to save money because we do not have a lot of money, we will go "al mochilazo" (with a little bit of money.)
Could you give us some suggestions and advices about riding, eating, camping zones, cheap hotels, that are there?
some advriders live near from our route to drink a beer? well just one beer jajajaja
all the best...
Fabian Diaz.

Hola a todos, dos amigos y yo estamos planeando viajar a Belice y Guatemala, a finales de julio, Bueno mis amigos son de Orizaba, Veracruz, y ustedes lo saben, yo vivo cerca de Toluca, Estado de México, por lo que nuestro plan es pasar por Belice, entrando por Chetumal para llegar a Tikal en Guatemala y luego volver por el mismo camino.
Queremos ahorrar dinero, ya que no tenemos mucho dinero, vamos a ir "al mochilazo" (con un poco de dinero.)
¿Podrían darnos algunas sugerencias y consejos acerca de conducir en moto, comer, zonas de acampar, hoteles baratos,?
algunos advriders viven cerca de nuestra ruta para tomar una cerveza? y sólo una cerveza jajajaja
todo lo mejor ...
Fabian Diaz.

Wolverine1305 screwed with this post 06-11-2013 at 01:22 PM
Wolverine1305 is offline   Reply With Quote