ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Layin' down tracks > GPS Tracks - Central, Texas & Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #16
kimzx1000r OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 523
Day7Part2Hat.gpx
kimzx1000r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:17 PM   #17
kimzx1000r OP
Studly Adventurer

This is where we decided to run for home! We had another half day planned but the cold was kicking my butt and we decided to make the run home. If you ride it I hope you enjoy it......we did.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #18
mickdee
Adventurer

Oddometer: 72
thanks for routes

Kim, thanks for posting the routes. I forget how to create tracks from routes but I'll look into it and then these should come in pretty handy as I throw together some different tracks in that area to keep things entertaining this year. I'm north of Indy but head down south of Indy several times a year b/c Indy and north is awfully flat and straight. I enjoyed your narration as well, I too appreciate the old stuff and the sites we still have around here of good ol' Americana. My dad instilled a good thing in me growing up by taking me on several road trips, including covering half of old Route 66.
00 TTR250 (nice, for sale)
mickdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:26 PM   #19
kimzx1000r OP
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickdee View Post
Kim, thanks for posting the routes. I forget how to create tracks from routes but I'll look into it and then these should come in pretty handy as I throw together some different tracks in that area to keep things entertaining this year. I'm north of Indy but head down south of Indy several times a year b/c Indy and north is awfully flat and straight. I enjoyed your narration as well, I too appreciate the old stuff and the sites we still have around here of good ol' Americana. My dad instilled a good thing in me growing up by taking me on several road trips, including covering half of old Route 66.

Old 10-17-2014, 06:41 PM   #20
rhino_adv
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 628
I road some of this today.
Kim, you did an awesome job laying out the route. Much more gravel than i expected to find. The trees were infull color. The only down side was, this was the weekend of the covered bridge festival. Too many people forme. I will return when its not so busy. I do have many good photos i will upload to this thread as i have time.

Brad
985+ Old Bridges in Missouri
PAVED ROADS...... ANOTHER PERFECT EXAMPLE OF NEEDLESS, SPENDING BY THE GOVERNMENT"
rhino_adv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:10 PM   #21
kimzx1000r OP
Studly Adventurer

Laugh

Awesome Brad! Glad you enjoyed it. We had a good time. It was more pavement than I wanted but we still had a good time! I look forward to your pictures! You'll probably be able to tell us more about the construction too!