User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2013, 06:38 PM   #46
BlackBeast
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 925
Matt,
Thanks again for the personal service and nice chatting to you.
BlackBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #47
502MAD OP
502MAD

Oddometer: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBeast View Post
Matt,
Thanks again for the personal service and nice chatting to you.
My pleasure Daryll! That's a beauty black Triumph, ya got!

Canadian Distributor for: EarthX,Skene Design,Posi-Products,F2P Tech,Racer,HelmetLok, & more..
502MAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:30 PM   #48
502MAD OP
502MAD

New products in June

Hi ADV Canuckleheads,

Just posting some new great products that we have in the Great White North.....

First... along with the popular Shorai Lithium Iron batteries that we have carried for some time, we now have added an extremely strong Lithium Iron contender for your "lightening-the-load" pleasure...... EarthX Batteries:

The cool thing about the EarthX Lithiums is that they have a built in BMS (battery management system) that automatically balances the cells when you use any regular charger, and gives you all the fault protection you would ever need!

Motorcycle Innovations is also now distributing Wolo Air horns in Canada...... stinkin' loud, good looks, and engineered to withstand the weather. The big Rig sound of the new Big Bad Max is cool and
the sound chamber has also been engineered to allow the user to clean any road dirt or dust, without any special tools, assuring a powerful and reliable horn for the life of its use:

Bad Boy :

We also have brand new CREE 900 LED lights that come with a fused, switched wiring harness with quick disconnect Deutsch connectors and the lights come with Stainless Steel brackets for easy mounting. They come either in 10 degree spot or 50 degree flood.

And lastly, we've got the brand new Go Cruise adjustable throttle lock, CNC'd from 6061 aluminum alloy that fits all throttle sizes!!

Stay tuned..... still working on bringing in more cool stuff!

Thanks for your support!

Canadian Distributor for: EarthX,Skene Design,Posi-Products,F2P Tech,Racer,HelmetLok, & more..
Old 06-13-2013, 06:29 AM   #49
Dusty Boots
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 297
Matt .... do you have a brick n mortar store on Hwy 2?
I often come down to Brock and Taunton to visit my mom and will drop by next time I'm in the Hood if you do!

Dusty
Old 06-13-2013, 06:37 AM   #50
502MAD OP
502MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Boots View Post
Matt .... do you have a brick n mortar store on Hwy 2?
I often come down to Brock and Taunton to visit my mom and will drop by next time I'm in the Hood if you do!

Dusty
Dusty, I operate as a online distributor. For the products I distribute, my Ontario dealers are GPBikes and Milestone Motorsports (look under the dealers tab for the brand names I distribute). For other products, it is consumer direct shipping.

However, if you are coming into Durham region and want to meet up for a coffee and to pick something up..... I'm flexible....... and take 1 cream.... no sugar....

Thanks!

Old 02-14-2014, 08:54 AM   #51
502MAD OP
502MAD

Fellow ADV Canucklheads,

I profusely apologize as it has been some time since I have updated this thread as to the goings on at Motorcycle Innovations...... as the great philosopher Homer Simpson once said.... DOH DOH DOH!

Anyyyyyyywho, I just wanted to mention that MCI is extremely pleased to announce that we are now the Canadian distributor for EarthX Lithium Iron batteries.

EarthX is best of breed for many reasons:

* Built-in circuitry (Battery Management System, BMS) to ensure the lithium cell’s charge levels are balanced 100% of the time for optimal performance and life. EarthX is the only Lithium Iron Powersport battery on the market with a built-in BMS. This is not an upgrade or optional feature but a REQUIREMENT for a lithium battery to function optimally.

* Built-in circuitry to protect from over charging, over discharging, and short circuit protection.

* No special charger needed due to EarthX’s BMS

* Highest rated cells in the industry, 4000 charge cycles or 8 years of life and the highest cranking amps.

* Center mounted terminals, giving universal fitment….. no left or right polarity!

*Torture tested to extreme temperatures (-25 F to 140 F ) and vibration (2G 25hz)

* Best in the business with a FULL 2 year non-prorated warranty.

If there are any questions that we can help answer, don't hesitate to ask.

And if you have a local dealer that doesn't currently carry EarthX....... if you make the introduction and they become a dealer of ours for EarthX then MCI will forward some free swag your way........ to say THANKS.

Stay strong my northern friends....... spring is right around the corner!!

Old 02-17-2014, 06:09 PM   #52
502MAD OP
502MAD

Aaaaannnnddd........... NEW FREE SHIP COUPON so make sure you PM us for the latest code!

Old 03-11-2014, 02:39 PM   #53
GibbonsMonkey
Adventurer

Oddometer: 22
Free bump for Matt!

Ordered my EarthX, and it arrived quickly, and in good shape!

I'd go into more detail, but right now I need to call a different, unnamed, company that has been around for years and years that has yet to "find my order, and call me back" after an email that they clearly didn't bother reading, and phone call that they didn't bother returning.

Will absolutely consider Motorcycle Innovations for future purchases. It doesn't hurt that they have some cool toys either.
GibbonsMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 06:05 PM   #54
502MAD OP
502MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by GibbonsMonkey View Post
Free bump for Matt!

Ordered my EarthX, and it arrived quickly, and in good shape!

I'd go into more detail, but right now I need to call a different, unnamed, company that has been around for years and years that has yet to "find my order, and call me back" after an email that they clearly didn't bother reading, and phone call that they didn't bother returning.

Will absolutely consider Motorcycle Innovations for future purchases. It doesn't hurt that they have some cool toys either.
Thank you Chris! Appreciate the kind words! Ride safe this spring!

Old 03-13-2014, 09:18 PM   #55
SMURPH
Jackass

Oddometer: 391
I'm so very glad I discovered Matt's website. Such awesome selection of goods and prices are more than competitive. I exchanged a few emails with Matt and he discovered I was a forum member so he made sure I had the free shipping code. Now that's awesome service!

Heated grips and maybe some heated gear are soon to be mine! And those Fenix LED lights are very similar to ones I ordered from a different USA vendor - and cheaper than ordering from the USA. Incredible.

Kudos pal,

Smurph
Blog > http://tinyurl.com/lnqkh4j
SMURPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:29 AM   #56
KingOfFleece
SplitWeight(tm)

Oddometer: 746
Matt's the Canadian Distributor for King of Fleece SplitWeight(tm) waterproof/stretchable seat covers. There's nothing remotely like them.

Getting to be riding season again soon-protect your seat against the elements. See Matt for covers in The Great White North.

All information including a link to my 5 STAR review in Motorcycle Consumer News at www.kingoffleece.com.

Matt-as always, thank you.
Jim
KingOfFleece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:40 AM   #57
502MAD OP
502MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMURPH View Post
I'm so very glad I discovered Matt's website. Such awesome selection of goods and prices are more than competitive. I exchanged a few emails with Matt and he discovered I was a forum member so he made sure I had the free shipping code. Now that's awesome service!

Heated grips and maybe some heated gear are soon to be mine! And those Fenix LED lights are very similar to ones I ordered from a different USA vendor - and cheaper than ordering from the USA. Incredible.

Kudos pal,

Smurph
Smurph.... more than happy to help and thanks for the kind words! Your business is very much appreciated.

Your Oxford Adventure heated grips and Skene P3 lights are on their way to you today!

As for the heated gear promo...... stay tuned.... be announced in about an hour..... here and in our newsletter.

And we will be distributing more brands very shortly to a dealer near you!!

Old 03-14-2014, 06:53 AM   #58
502MAD OP
502MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfFleece View Post
Matt's the Canadian Distributor for King of Fleece SplitWeight(tm) waterproof/stretchable seat covers. There's nothing remotely like them.

Getting to be riding season again soon-protect your seat against the elements. See Matt for covers in The Great White North.

All information including a link to my 5 STAR review in Motorcycle Consumer News at www.kingoffleece.com.

Matt-as always, thank you.
Jim
Jim.... thank you!

As Jim has mentioned, we represent King of Fleece here in Canada.

At first glance, many of you may think.... what do I need a seat cover for? Splitweight is a proprietary material, unlike no other!! Think of Lulu lemon pants meets Spandex meets waterproof for your seat!! But here's the hidden gem........ yes, you can take the cover off during nice dry weather BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO!!!

How do I know that?? Because I ride with one on my KLR650 personally and never take it off....... and this is over a Corbin seat. It gives it a custom seat look and feel and actually makes body transitions across the seat surface easier (no.... you don't slide off the seat). One of the first times I rode with the KoF cover on the KLR, I stopped into a Timmies (Canucks will know what I speak of ) and another rider came up and asked who made my custom seat........ Dat be da truth.

So if you haven't considered the KoF covers before, check them out. Yes, they offer you the protection against the elements but they provide so much more in comfort. I'll be happy to answer any questions or alternatively Jim at KoF is obviously your Go-to-Source for the all knowing.

Cheers!

Old 03-14-2014, 05:32 PM   #59
502MAD OP
502MAD

Spring is sprung, the grass is riz, I wonder where the sicles is.... the motor-sicles are about to ride! Well, that's obtuse..... I thought the sicles were ALREADY on the loose!

Ok, so maybe motorcycle poetry is not our strong suit, but try this suit on for a Spring promotion sizing.....

From now until the end of March (or while supplies last), anyone that purchases a Powerlet Jacket/ Dual wireless controller kit, will get a FREE Powerlet glove liner set

Order any PHG-901 kit and get a free glove liner set ( plug them directly into the jacket ).

Simply mention the size of glove liners in the ORDER NOTES during checkout. Choose from:
XS
S (small/medium)
L (Large/XL)
XXL

But as they say......... if you miss it........ you miss it!

Old 04-13-2014, 06:49 AM   #60
502MAD OP
502MAD

Motorcycle Innovations & Distribution
is pleased to announce the expansion of our Stebel line of Air horns!

Now choose from the loud but economical Stebel Nautilus,'Earthquaking low 300hZ Compact Nautilus Truck horn, and now..... the always asked about (and now available) Compact Tuning horns in both black and chrome!!

Also new into Canada are Original Grip Buddies. Contacted by no less than 4 Canadian Distributors. OGB waited for the right 'fit', so MCI is proud to announce we are the exclusive Canadian distributor for this very unique product!

Most motorcycles stock hand grips are just lousy. Why? Because most grips are thin, rock hard, and transmit vibration to the rider. But the biggest issue can be due to the fact that most stock grips cause riders to 'over grip'. Over Grip is the sensation where a rider tends to grab the grip harder and harder in order to maintain feel and control...... and this causes fatigue of the hands and forearms.

Enter the Solution......... Neoprene Super Sharkskins!

These US made neoprene comfort grips, referred to as Super Sharkskins, are a great option for riders wanting more comfort, less vibration, durability with a super easy install. With the Original Grip Buddies there is no need to remove your OEM grips....... you simply wrap these around them! They attach using the Velcro on the underside, for a easy install and can be easy removed if wanted. Or you can use adhesive to mount them permanently if you wish. And now you're ready to ride in comfort, in just a few minutes.

OGB will perfectly 'fill' your hands so you spend more time enjoying the ride, with better control and less hand/arm fatigue.... at a price everyone can afford!

And as always, MCI offers Canuck ADV'rs FREE SHIPPING within Canada on orders over $100........ simply PM us for the coupon code.

Thanks guys/gals! As always.... we appreciate your business!

Ride safe.... ride long!