Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2013, 08:14 AM   #16
ChrisUK
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Åmme View Post
Hi Chris let me know once you are back
Arriving 7th July at UB airport. Will be sorting bike on 8th and 9th, very likely to be heading for Russia on 10th. Beer at the Oasis?

Chris
ChrisUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:27 PM   #17
Åmme OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisUK View Post
Arriving 7th July at UB airport. Will be sorting bike on 8th and 9th, very likely to be heading for Russia on 10th. Beer at the Oasis?

Chris
Chris I'm afraid we have bad timing I will fly out 6th of July for a three weeks break, for your info good Motul oil is now available in UB. Good luck with your bike prep and ride back.
Åmme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:12 AM   #18
ChrisUK
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Chris I'm afraid we have bad timing I will fly out 6th of July for a three weeks break, for your info good Motul oil is now available in UB. Good luck with your bike prep and ride back.
Shame you won't be there. Do look me up if you're ever in Yorkshire in England.

Where can you buy Motul bike oil? Last year I hunted high and low in the Black market and around the bike/car shops near there. Have you got an address/gps coorinates for the oil shop?
Old 06-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #19
Åmme OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Shame you won't be there. Do look me up if you're ever in Yorkshire in England.

Where can you buy Motul bike oil? Last year I hunted high and low in the Black market and around the bike/car shops near there. Have you got an address/gps coorinates for the oil shop?
Hi Chris, I purchased direct from the importer and they delivered to my work, will find out and let you know. What volume are you looking for we always have the option that buy a few liters from me I can leave it in my office.
Old 06-23-2013, 02:17 AM   #20
ChrisUK
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Hi Chris, I purchased direct from the importer and they delivered to my work, will find out and let you know. What volume are you looking for we always have the option that buy a few liters from me I can leave it in my office.
Hi Åmme
It'd be great if you can organise me some oil via the importer/your work. Or advise the retail outlet in UB. I'd like 5 litres of regular 10/40 or similar bike oil for a wet clutch. 2.5 for an oil change and 2.5 to carry as spare (the bike burns a little).

I've been putting my things out to pack this weekend and if I didn't have to try to fit the 5 litres of oil I have here into my kitbag, I'd be very happy.

I set off 5th July to the airport, fly on 6th and arrive 7th July at UB. I can PayPal the money in advance or pay cash to a work colleague when I drop in on Mon 8th July.

Best Wishes
Chris
Old 06-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #21
Åmme OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Hi Åmme
It'd be great if you can organise me some oil via the importer/your work. Or advise the retail outlet in UB. I'd like 5 litres of regular 10/40 or similar bike oil for a wet clutch. 2.5 for an oil change and 2.5 to carry as spare (the bike burns a little).

I've been putting my things out to pack this weekend and if I didn't have to try to fit the 5 litres of oil I have here into my kitbag, I'd be very happy.

I set off 5th July to the airport, fly on 6th and arrive 7th July at UB. I can PayPal the money in advance or pay cash to a work colleague when I drop in on Mon 8th July.

Best Wishes
Chris
Hello Chris The oil I have is Easter based 300 Racing oil 15W/60 as I have around 18 liters left I can spare 5 liters still a quite expensive oil I pay 30 000 MNT per liter 1 dollar is = 1 440 MNT did see some Shell oil earlier in the season for around 10 000 MNT per liter will if I found any other option for you otherwise you have 5 liter from my stock.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:39 PM   #22
ChrisUK
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Hello Chris The oil I have is Easter based 300 Racing oil 15W/60 as I have around 18 liters left I can spare 5 liters still a quite expensive oil I pay 30 000 MNT per liter 1 dollar is = 1 440 MNT did see some Shell oil earlier in the season for around 10 000 MNT per liter will if I found any other option for you otherwise you have 5 liter from my stock.
Hi Åmme
Thanks for your message here. I just sent you a PM.
Best Wishes,