ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #11
Wild Pig
Looks like avatar.

Oddometer: 85
Thanks again for the hospitality when PigTrek 2k13 once again came through the Chattanooga area. We are finally home after 9 nights on the road and 1500+ miles.

We had a blast at the Brewhaus Monday night. Drank no small amount of beer, ate a lot of food, and told outrageous lies. Roller Girl Bi-Polar Bear was an unexpected addition, though I think Squirrel Girl could take her in a cage match, hands down.

Tim took us on a great riding tour of the area and helped to pretty much cement our relocation down there. The ride did get off to a bit of an ominous start though, but I'll let Cheree tell the story. There were some interesting stretches of road, and I can honestly say I had never ridden a road with literally no middle before.

On SG's recommendation, we went to Thai Smile on Tuesday where Cheree ordered AND ATE a curry with a spice level 5 of 6, recommended for native Thai people only. On two separate occasions the chef came out of the back to check on her. It was downright impressive.

Our only adventure on the way home was getting a bee in my helmet and getting stung on the forehead. Fortunately with a melon of my size, it was hard to see the swelling.

"You pass through places, and places pass through you."
Wild Pig is offline   Reply With Quote