User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-26-2013, 06:02 AM   #256
shrineclown OP
(AFKA Prince)

Oddometer: 9,756
Hmmm, after that footage...it is definitely good the Patriots just got a potential tight end. I know you can't read too much into it.....there are lots of reasons they may have done that and him still being innocent. But, it does not look good if the reported accounts are true. And how dumb can you be to leave, yes, to leave a rental car in your custody with a dead body? You couldn't make that up if you were trying for a Darwin award.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:45 AM   #257
mike54
You don't get me

Oddometer: 13,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrineclown View Post
Hmmm, after that footage...it is definitely good the Patriots just got a potential tight end. I know you can't read too much into it.....there are lots of reasons they may have done that and him still being innocent. But, it does not look good if the reported accounts are true. And how dumb can you be to leave, yes, to leave a rental car in your custody with a dead body? You couldn't make that up if you were trying for a Darwin award.
So signing Tebow isn't such a mystery after all. Think Belichick knew something?

Do stand up guys lie?
mike54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:00 AM   #258
OuttaMyWay
I shook his hand!!!!1!!

Oddometer: 8,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike54 View Post
So signing Tebow isn't such a mystery after all. Think Belichick knew something?

There was surveillance video. Belichick probably helped Hernandez set it up.

Do you not have a sliver of any vague idea of what the fuck your talking about, or is this some sort of performance art about the limitations of man?
--KaceCoyote
OuttaMyWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:38 AM   #259
rbrsddn
3banger

Oddometer: 2,455
Maybe Hernandez could be in a remake of The Longest Yard!? What a freakin' idiot.
rbrsddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:49 PM   #260
Sancho Panza
Super Black Eagle

Oddometer: 1,015
The Pat's

Well let's see what rabbit he pull's out of a hat, 2 tight ends gone, Tebow replacement, Welker gone.

I just wonder when the magic stops, big cap hit, not much cap room to spare and Brady must be more than a little pissed after he shaved $$$ off a contract to get a good supporting cast.

It could be a hairy year in New England!!!
Sancho Panza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #261
shrineclown OP
(AFKA Prince)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancho Panza View Post
Well let's see what rabbit he pull's out of a hat, 2 tight ends gone, Tebow replacement, Welker gone.

I just wonder when the magic stops, big cap hit, not much cap room to spare and Brady must be more than a little pissed after he shaved $$$ off a contract to get a good supporting cast.

It could be a hairy year in New England!!!
No worries...he will get what he needs off the waiver wire from cast-offs and get them a ring.

So was the rental car with the dead guy? or did Hernandez turn it in? All week they have been reporting that the car was with the dead guy. Now the DA says they found the shell when Hernandez turned the car in. If you are going to kill someone....you leave them less than a 1/4 mile away from your house? What kind of punk is he? Get the hi/lo car out and do a drive by...they never figure those out.

shrineclown screwed with this post 06-26-2013 at 02:40 PM
shrineclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:32 PM   #262
wannaklr
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 7,269
Quote:
Now worries...he will get what he needs off the waiver wire from cast-offs and get them a ring.

So was the rental car with the dead guy? or did Hernandez turn it in? All week they have been reporting that the car was with the dead guy. Now the DA says they found the shell when Hernandez turned the car in. If you are going to kill someone....you leave them less than a 1/4 mile away from your house? What kind of punk is he? Get the hi/lo car out and do a drive by...they never figure those out.
And use a revolver. No shells left in the car.

From Scottie Boy "If you calculated the money spent versus time actually used, vaginas cost more per hour than the space shuttle."
wannaklr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:00 PM   #263
koncha

Oddometer: 10,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaklr View Post
And use a revolver. No shells left in the car.
The devil was probably demanding fresh blood in his contract renewal with the Patriots. Hernandez was just taking one for the team. That is why he got the $12.5MM signing bonus.
koncha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:33 PM   #264
shrineclown OP
(AFKA Prince)

Quote:
Originally Posted by koncha View Post
The devil was probably demanding fresh blood in his contract renewal with the Patriots. Hernandez was just taking one for the team. That is why he got the $12.5MM signing bonus.
Did you miss that part where the Patriots released him within about an hour of his arrest? Without knowing why, exactly.

He only got $9M of that. I imagine the lawyers will figure out how to get the rest for themselves before all is said and done.

Unless they have an eyewitness....tough case to prove without the smoking gun. If it went down as the DA suggested, that is just too stupid. Forget everything else, he is too dumb to waste air on if that is true. Yeah, I whacked him because he was talking to someone I don't like..... That is even dumber than shooting your dick when your gun slips from the waistband in your sweat pants. Who would have thought that could be topped?
Old 06-27-2013, 10:37 PM   #265
koncha

Quote:
Did you miss that part where the Patriots released him within about an hour of his arrest? Without knowing why, exactly.

He only got $9M of that. I imagine the lawyers will figure out how to get the rest for themselves before all is said and done.

Unless they have an eyewitness....tough case to prove without the smoking gun. If it went down as the DA suggested, that is just too stupid. Forget everything else, he is too dumb to waste air on if that is true. Yeah, I whacked him because he was talking to someone I don't like..... That is even dumber than shooting your dick when your gun slips from the waistband in your sweat pants. Who would have thought that could be topped?
Every pundit has said that the Patriots are the slowest team in the NFL. Bullshit. Look at how fast the Patriots can run away from their former teammate. Too bad they can't put that on the field.

Have you seen the other cases the police are still investigating him for?!? If those prove to be true, Aaron Hernandez is in the running with Rae Carruth for 'Worst Person to Ever Play in the NFL'. That is ESPY-caliber shit right there.

Do you get that? You had maybe the worst human to ever play football on your team.

On the positive side, Tebow isn't a distraction any longer.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:10 AM   #266
shrineclown OP
(AFKA Prince)

Quote:
Do you get that? You had maybe the worst human to ever play football on your team.
Uh yeah, with two days more of information, I think everyone is getting that. However, zealous speculation is not yet a conviction. It is all still circumstantial evidence that those high priced lawyers of his will cruise through like a mud puddle is to a yacht. With multiple what if's to explain away the reported evidence so far. If they get a credible witness or the weapon, it is over for Hernandez. No doubt he is going to jail for the guns at the very least. And who knows, they may have the evidence and are not releasing it. I wouldn't give the defense any more time to prepare than I needed to either; if possible.

Regardless of your ill will towards the Patriots, Bob Kraft is a good guy and does care about a lot more than just football only. He is certainly mortified by this (even though he can not at this time publicly state that, just in case Hernandez does escape this somehow; he can't have actionable words out there.) and why they released him immediately without comment. That is good business even if you are a Priest, you cannot cover for a capital crime.

Are you seriously suggesting the Patriots should stand behind Hernandez until this plays out? They should not have rapidly distanced themselves from that activity? This is not a he said, she said, sexcapade. Some poor kid, or multiple kids as is being now suggested, are dead. Whether he did it or not, he is guilty by passive or active association with the crime and should be off the team. I can think of a couple of other teams who did not feel that way in similar situations.

When your avowed team can make the wild card round, I might take you seriously about proper management of an NFL team. Apparently, by your assessment, we don't need speed to make the conference championship almost perennially.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:23 PM   #267
koncha

Quote:

When your avowed team can make the wild card round, I might take you seriously about proper management of an NFL team. Apparently, by your assessment, we don't need speed to make the conference championship almost perennially.
You're a little touchy about this.

Are you more upset I am talking about this or realizing that your organization knew he was a piece of crap for some time but kept him around? I think the quotes by Welker and Light (who now aren't controlled by the team) are pretty clear that they knew something was up.

I think it is clear that the team has a tough time adopting the high moral code shown by the owner.

Also, nice attempt to distract with the Raider baiting.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:17 PM   #268
rbrsddn
3banger

Oddometer: 2,455
The Pats take a chance on talented players with behavioral problems, like every other team, hoping the player will conform to team rules and guidelines. Who could foresee that a the player would be as messed up in the head as Hernandez? And hide it so well? Bottom line, the Pats are trying to win football games, like every other team. The Pats aren't the first team to draft a player who turned out bad.
rbrsddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #269
shrineclown OP
(AFKA Prince)

Quote:
Are you more upset I am talking about this or realizing that your organization knew he was a piece of crap for some time but kept him around? I think the quotes by Welker and Light (who now aren't controlled by the team) are pretty clear that they knew something was up.

Have you seen this asshat in court? He looks like he is the coolest guy at the beach just checking out girls; without a care in the world. I would not get a clue he even thought he was in any trouble without the audio. Most people are nervous in traffic court. The kid is a true psychopath...but of course I am sure he would not have possibly fooled you, or that stellar management team in Oakland. And geez, there has never been another teammate in the history of sports the other players did not like and shunned. Although I will have to admit, I cannot recall any of them going out and killing folks. That is usually the team leaders..............the face of the NFL.

I hardly doubt they had any reason to believe that Aaron Hernandez was a potential serial killer, until the same time we did.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:49 AM   #270
TheVikingRider
mudonmymind

Oddometer: 455
A pic from his college days

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: